Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) (57602 Views)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2015
grin White bread for that matter. One would have thought he will go for a healthier choice.

He is truly a Nigerian police man.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE THEN OR FOREVER REMAIN A Igbo OJUKWU OMO ALE SLAVE

AND OBA AKIOLU IS MORE OF A MAN THAN ALL THE MEN IN YOUR FAMILY COMBINED

What would my identity do to you if Akiolu sent you here to misbehave tell your dumb self and him that you don't force your sickening idealogy on others,insult Ojukwu for all i care,but the truth is Akiolu isn't what you know and don't you dare mention my family before sango and Ogun would visit you at night.. Alaini nkan se Oshi you better face better things and stop wasting your mb...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

Okay we've sent an official Pm then,check and reply
cheesy
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
ladygudhead:

cheesy
We are waiting oo
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

We are waiting oo
we av replied oo
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by specco(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oba of lagoon, lagoon d'Oba. Once a tout always a tout. You cant beat that outa him!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by idsamoo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

Mumu like you since when have you began to determine who's ibo and who's not from a mere comment.. Weell just as akiolu said you can jump into the lagoon for all i care my comment has nuffin to do with you so Bleep off

Pele tie mumuuu!!lagooon is ur home, I know that for sure!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
ladygudhead:

we av replied oo
Ok we will respond now oo lol
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
idsamoo:

Pele tie mumuuu!!lagooon is ur home, I know that for sure!!
Oh your home right??
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ibadantiti(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hungry Oba grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by doncaster(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Oba of Benin or Emir of Kano clutching bread be it agege or utc out the country!!!! Never.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by dadaabiodun: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is he not a human being like us if not so tell me when are we goin to stop been a slave to one another
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
ladygudhead:

we av replied oo
We have responded oo we are waiting oo
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
He should be thrown into the River Thames.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
woow see that sweet babe who can make a man's dick ask for more like pepsi. not all these fake ass naija women with pussy that smells like used sardine can grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
So someone posted a side picture of a random black person and tag it Oba Akiolu?

Why can't he take a front picture? The tread is obviously meant to smear the lagos king and we won't allow that to happen.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by buchilino(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=MosakuAW post=38153217] undecided

Nothing is special, he is human after all. He is not a super natural human. Maybe he needs to attend a meeting and he is hungry and needs to eat something fast to keep the body active at that moment.

Kings are human too. The only King i know that is above all is God.

BTW: Looking again, that thing in the nylon he is holding does not look like bread on a closer look.[/quo

R U FROM LAGOS, IF YES THEN UR NOT HELPING UR CASE. DO U NO HOW INSULTING IT LOOKS IF D SULTAN OF SOKOTO IS SEEN HOLDING BREAD IN PUBLIC. HOW EMBARRASSING.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:
In as much as i agree with the fact that he is completely repping Nigeria and Lag,that man is simply a tout
you cray aswear
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jerryolumide:
you cray aswear
Bros no mind me jare it's all part of da fun lol
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by opeoluwa20(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
old enough to be your dad mind your words
1miccza:
In as much as i agree with the fact that he is completely repping Nigeria and Lag,that man is simply a tout
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by onenaira3: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Only from a yoloba "oba" looking like a worthless pig. A tout will always be a tout even if you wash am and dress him up. This "oba" proves it. A useless, waste excuse of a sperm. Nigga's mom should have swallowed him, not birth him.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by gbishman: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
He is royalty, u won't find Prince Charles or the Oba of Benin doing this.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by breakeven: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Area father I hail o. Omonile I hail o. Ride on grin I sure say na agege bread ecarrygo London. grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by biafran1stson(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yoruba people and Agege bread, conjoined twins
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

What would my identity do to you if Akiolu sent you here to misbehave tell your dumb self and him that you don't force your sickening idealogy on others,insult Ojukwu for all i care,but the truth is Akiolu isn't what you know and don't you dare mention my family before sango and Ogun would visit you at night.. Alaini nkan se Oshi you better face better things and stop wasting your mb...
so you had the spine to insult a whole King of Yorubaland and you're pained at ne mentioning your nobody and irrelevant family?

YOU'RE A FOOL
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
onenaira3:
Only from a yoloba "oba" looking like a worthless pig. A tout will always be a tout even if you wash am and dress him up. This "oba" proves it. A useless, waste excuse of a sperm. Nigga's mom should have swallowed him, not birth him.
he's still better than the son of a wh0re you call father

Meanwhile ojukwu the bearded terrorist face after he was vanquished

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by popoolay: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
How I wish the Oba can try same thing in Nigeria. Just take a look at the picture. It is when they are at home here that they are somebody. The moment they step into the white man's land, they become something else. For white man's land, an Oba is just a title like Mr, Dr etc.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pizza
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
so you had the spine to insult a whole King of Yorubaland and you're pained at ne mentioning your nobody and irrelevant family?

YOU'RE A FOOL

My fellow fool how are you doing ??Get a job okay
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 1:55am On Sep 20, 2015
opeoluwa20:
old enough to be your dad mind your words

If it were to be someone else i would be careful,if it were to be Oyekan i won't but not Akiolu,definitely not!!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2015
MosakuAW:
undecided

Nothing is special, he is human after all. He is not a super natural human. Maybe he needs to attend a meeting and he is hungry and needs to eat something fast to keep the body active at that moment.

Kings are human too. The only King i know that is above all is God.

BTW: Looking again, that thing in the nylon he is holding does not look like bread on a closer look.

Looks like three different packs of food,stacked on top of one another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.