Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) (57578 Views)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2015
opendo21:
shut ur smelling mout h up..ema gba mi oo lowo arindin ayirada yi oo is now a crime or toutish attitude to hold a bread on the street?u acid to clean up ur brain I swear..

maa wo alakori yii oo when would you all begin to read like well groomed personalities,when did posting your own view become a crime on Nl some of you think you can bully others into having the same view as you do.. Next time read properly nobody talked about him being a tout because of the bread ogaaa...
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:
In as much as i agree with the fact that he is completely repping Nigeria and Lag,that man is simply a tout
lack of common sense is in ur DNA

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
lack of common sense is in ur DNA

Same as yours right??
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2015
idsamoo:
Your father!!!!!!!ediottt!!!!
Your father and grandfather third leg muuuumuuu!!!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2015
wexyee:
like nmandi kanu?
You are not wrong Nnamdi Kanu does more than that too... Oya talk another one
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2015
and so fokn wot?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:
Lol...and who spotted him?
Nairaland spotter
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2015
NemzySeries:
Nairaland spotter
Lol.... Funny! grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by idsamoo(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

Your father and grandfather third leg muuuumuuu!!!

Your great great grandfathersss !!! Foolishh assholeee,,,I know your are one of the bastardddds ibossss,,you are still living in your pains ..looooosers
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Michael333: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Oba Akiolu, a tout on d street of London... D man has got no manners. He should learn to think before he opens his big mouth

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2015
That is the bread eater hooligan that introduced touts in lagos. oba werey'
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Ceefix:

Haha do you think its agege bread? Please don't show us you travelling ignorance? Pls be careful before you post?

Why are you showing your stupidity outside? Did i ever told you that it was Agege bread. Did you read my post atall or you are just being foolish who just made foolish post.

You start down in your village in Benin and ranting nonsense here. Ode
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Oba Of Lagos Akiolu in the street of Lõndon, another man`s land. Did he visit their lagoon? Set of people that eat where they didnt sow, shout alot.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

Ok i do hope she would respond to my pm cause ladies these days are no longer pm friendly..

buh y? we welcome official PMs though.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8…>this
is for those who HAVE spiritual eye AND ear listen to the utterance in
video&know if its TRUE& but you CANT accept?investigate this spiritualy and
judge
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by tonte(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Nah, same packaging actually

babadem2much:

But well packaged sha
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2015
AGBAYA KING
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Ori ade n je buredi! grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2015
ladygudhead:

buh y? we welcome official PMs though.
Okay we've sent an official Pm then,check and reply
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2015
idsamoo:

Your great great grandfathersss !!! Foolishh assholeee,,,I know your are one of the bastardddds ibossss,,you are still living in your pains ..looooosers

Mumu like you since when have you began to determine who's ibo and who's not from a mere comment.. Weell just as akiolu said you can jump into the lagoon for all i care my comment has nuffin to do with you so Bleep off
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Obinovictor(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2015
gbosaa:

Bros, are you also blind like the rest of the posters here.

Oba is holding a polythene bag with three plastic containers filled with eba, soup and fish.

Look well. There is no Agege or sabo bread there.

Brotherly, saying I'm blind is a harmful statement, you can still make your point without saying that.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Obinovictor:

Brotherly, saying I'm blind is a harmful statement, you can still make your point without saying that.

Don't be offended. It's Akiolu's fault. If he had sent his abobaku to buy amala for him, this wouldn't have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Kabiyesi o..kade o pe lori, ki bata o pe lese,ileke a pe lorun, agbere awa di okini..
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
gbosaa:

Bros, are you also blind like the rest of the posters here.

Oba is holding a polythene bag with three plastic containers filled with eba, soup and fish.

Look well. There is no Agege or sabo bread there.
...goodness gracious! You made it worse cheesy
You telling the Nlers the Oba went to buy food for himself nii sad lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Michael333:
Oba Akiolu, a tout on d street of London... D man has got no manners. He should learn to think before he opens his big mouth
... grin FYI, he was a police officer, so, excuse him grin cheesy
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Whether holding Agege or Cassava bread, he still remains a hero for telling certain people to enter a befitting lagoon.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2015
Look at his ordinary self in London, back in Nigeria, they will be acting demigod.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2015
1miccza:

Lwkmd and what makes you think i am yeeboo as you say,being tribalist isn't my trait and if i hate someone it wouldn't be because of his ethnic group,i knew this man before he ever became an oba and i have never liked him.. I am still trying to understand how he got such a reverred position as Oba of a whole Lagos,so drop your Igbo talk okay it won't do any good
TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE THEN OR FOREVER REMAIN A Igbo OJUKWU OMO ALE SLAVE

AND OBA AKIOLU IS MORE OF A MAN THAN ALL THE MEN IN YOUR FAMILY COMBINED
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Ujulabelle: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
IS HE GOING TO EAT THE BREAD
No, he will give u to eat 4 him. Imagine question!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Oba of lagoon

The father of all tribal wars
Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Villagers are a disgrace!

OP, you never see gold blocks before in your life?

Re: Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2015
chimkaire:
...goodness gracious! You made it worse cheesy
You telling the Nlers the Oba went to buy food for himself nii sad lipsrsealed undecided

That's is correct and there is a photo evidence.

Does the plastic containers in the polythene bag look like bread to you.

Oba couldn't stomach the roast dinners, puddings and creams that he was served. He ran to mama bisi restaurant in Peckham for ewedu, gbegiri and tilapia tail. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.