Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (75919 Views)

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Soneh pa thousand likes for youbro,even the means these niggerz are using to communicate is all physics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dost=38208052:
DID OP FORGET PHYSICS? THE MOTHER OF SCIENCE
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Realrex(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
I'm not feeling pompous. Maths is not hard. Stop giving these lazy students hope. Was it not humans that did it in the past? Some people actually like this subject. Okay? Stop spreading lies around.

If you cannot do maths, say it. We will understand. Not everyone has the flair. But saying it's difficult and stuff . . . you're not helping things.
mathematics is not hard it depends on the time you put in to study it, some mathematics student are very lazy i can still remember during my 2nd year, a friend 4rm that department brought one calculus question for me to solve while am studying(SVG) i started wondering what makes them mathematics students.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by usy309(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
you guys have problem.
Have I complained to you that I am lacking in abstract thinking?
Why are you trying to force your mentality down my throat? I said maths is not hard to me. Don't you realize that the higher I go, the older I get, and the older I get, the smarter I become, so it all balances up.

I've never had a problem doing mathematics before. Except when I listened to people like you.

Anyway, thanks for the challenge, after my first degree, I will go and major in mathematics. Then I will come back and quote you on my graduation date. Do not deactivate. See you in eight years.

Am wishing u all the best....
I urge u to special in any of the following;
DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY, TOPOLOGICAL VECTOR SPACE, MEASURE and INTEGRALS THEOREMS, Abstract encryption, Space dynamic....E.T.C

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Salutes to the mathematicians in this podium, until you're given mathematics as a course till you realize is something else entirely I rep NAMSN UNIOSUN CHAPTER..... The only course disturbing all department

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2015
FunnyDude:

Guy u mumu ooo?
na u mumu pass,statistics is an A course,a bonus course,everytime i see sta in my course to choose,i jump on it,coz i noe say na A even if i no read,these nggas been talking shit since teslas death grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by HaneefahRN(f): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Lolz, all this funny 'most difficult courses' and all. I blive difficulty of a course is relative, what is difficult for some1 can be a walk in the pack for others. Ever course can be difficult or ese, depends on ur approach, read well, be focused and ask questions and u will be better. And besides u av to go through that course to know whether it's actually difficult 'for u' or not. From my own POV, I would say Engineering courses, physics, biochemistry, pharmacy are harder than medicine. That's my own POV. Abstract courses tend to be harder than practical ones.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
DONADAMS:
abi oh...my broda,,also a nacossite...m yet 2 find Wat dey r saying is hard in stats....physics,, I can relate
I tell u

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by lawnreigh(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
Lolz.
I teach myself mathematics in my spare time. I'm currently doing some rather advanced topics for my level.

That was how people kept shouting that calculus is hard. I listened and stayed away from it, until one day when I just damned it and read it. Understood differentiation within minutes using a very bad textbook sef.

Even "complex numbers" is quite the opposite.
is that wat u call Mathematics maybe u don't know Maths in advance level is too hard, all the aspect u are doing is just algebra in advance Maths u u will do Maths without seeing a number at all, talkless of applying formula or getting answers, talking about Complex analysis, Group and Ring, Games Theory, Mathematical Methods etc, so bro the one u are talking about is for baby wen mathematicians are talking

5 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2015
CEONdc:
na u mumu pass,statistics is an A course,a bonus course,everytime i see sta in my course to choose,i jump on it,coz i noe say na A even if i no read,these nggas been talking shit since teslas death grin grin grin grin
the guy na dullard
statistics nah booster
most statistics courses are interrelated
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by osamaBUSH(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Yungmilio2:
statistics should not be on that list .. physics is a tough one
abeg tell dem

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by juwonpeter(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Secure easy 200L admission without JAMB or UTME. It's an IJMB program. For more info call 08136487018. Hurry now.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by tuffgongjo(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2015
English Language$Literary Studies nko?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Diamondwriter(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2015
This is getting ridiculous. Different threads of the same topic keep making front page. Hardness or wateva dependz on d skul. Here in uniben, BCH myt be d most difficult course to study but may be easy in oda skulz.
In oda news PLS CLICK MY SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Ojemedad: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
If one argues that geology is hard and another that physics is also hard, what about the combination of both which is GEOPHYSICS?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by osamaBUSH(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
fernandoc:
You think Mathematics is simple because you understood calculus and complex number using maybe Engineering Mathematics textbook. Why don't you major in it and come back to tell us how simple other advance topics you've not heard about are. Stop saying what you don't know. Mathematics requires a lot of abstract thinking and some of the courses are very tasking you will do well with a good background in secondary Mathematics but it's not simple.
d guy never jam complex analysis and abstract algebra dem

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by bawz012(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2015
I kuku rep Team Architecture...
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by tuffgongjo(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Yungmilio2:
statistics should not be on that list .. physics is a tough one
The Synonym for "Physics" should be "Assassin".

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by naijattingham(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Chairman you know nada! About integral and differential calculus
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2015
[img][/img] winkhmm engineering no be play play ooo #proudly Engineer #proudly civil
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by misterchris(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Eldorado01:
am a proud statistician.....
Please supply me with betting statistics. Thank you in advance.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by MadCow1: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Law? Difficult?

grin grin grin

Utter rubbish.. I can graduate in Law without even attending class for 4 years. angry

Law School is what's tough.

Mechanical Engineering is the toughest engineering course in Engineering.

Electrical Engineering is the easiest.

Geological Engineering is not just tough but also annoying.

Architecture is a tricky course, not necessarily tough.

Medicine is a tidous course, also not necessarily tough.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Adek15(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Harrisonwo:

Wetin be complex numbers, those are 100l stuffs. When u advance and start talking bout lagrande, maths modelling, geometry(no be secondary skul geo), abstract maths, complex analysis, vector n tensor analysis and others. You go think two times b4 u say maths dey easy
truely, mathematics and physics are not easy but I still believe medicine and surgery is d hardest. From a student of engineering.
Civil engineering to b precised!!! U know say civil no b moi moi especially in uniport
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by babamadiba(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
where Geology abi OP n sun nii
my brother help me ask him o. Make he go OAU go study geology make I see.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by bawz012(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
sagaciousblog:
how does cutoff mark for entering relate to the toughness of the course??
no mind am. .
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by martineverest(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Chemistry,biochemistry,pharmacy and optometry are the hardest courses in science.they re far harder dan medicine.while mechanical engr.is the hardest in engineering
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by osamaBUSH(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2015
incredibleace:
OP if physics(excluding physics education ) is not there then this your list is not correct,not just in Nigeria alone but around world too.

coolmy 2 kobo cool

Proudly a Quantized fellow grin grin grin
quantum mechanica
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by bawz012(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2015
sounds more to me like THE MOST OVERRATED courses .... nothing is easy... QUOTE ME ANYWHERE Even to sleep dey hard attimes...
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by 360dreezyjones(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Hey come on man,I can't find CRK or Theatre arts dere grin
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Yoruba nko?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by idris4r83(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Mathematics and statistics are the easiest courses to study. Med n surg is the most difficult followed by pharmacy and then every other course can follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / LIST OF TOP 10 MEDICAL COURSES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR RELEVANCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.