Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (75951 Views)

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Teymanhenry(f): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
am Suprisd u added mathematics and statistics and omitted physics...
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
YourMain:

Abeg sit down with your law. All my law friends just chill and get first class. And my uncles too that do law aren't the most intelligent or hardworking and they're good in law.

lol oga naijaboiy. . .law is an easy course. especially wen u hav interest in it.
Just know How when to use logic . . .good sense of reasoning. . .ur legal writings and legal terms aswell.
i dont see law as a very hard course. . .and i strongly believe dats y people re rushing it.

@yourmain u re really learning this pidgin lol
grin

#YolO
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
CEONdc:
na u mumu pass,statistics is an A course,a bonus course,everytime i see sta in my course to choose,i jump on it,coz i noe say na A even if i no read,these nggas been talking shit since teslas death grin grin grin grin

Sir, where do you school?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by SeunSpy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
NOTED
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by bodee(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
alfred5:
@Op, the most difficult for you might be the easiest for others.

Come to Unizik-Awka then you'll believe that ordinary Political Science is the most difficult course to study in Africa.
really, hehen, shebi na to read, understand and to pour your mind in form of writing.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
olayinkajnr:

I'm a proud one too. Holla at us
which School?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by naijaboiy: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
richommie:

lol oga naijaboiy. . .law is an easy course. especially wen u hav interest in it.
Just know How when to use logic . . .good sense of reasoning. . .ur legal writings and legal terms aswell.
i dont see law as a very hard course. . .and i strongly believe dats y people re rushing it.

@yourmain u re really learning this pidgin lol
grin

#YolO
No course is easy. Not to even talk about Law.

You are talking logic and other stuff as if it is easy in application. Guy rest abeg.

I'm studying Law and yes I have deep interest in it,but calling it easy is an insult to the hard work I put every day to scale through.

So please it's not as "easy" as you see it.

Are you even a Law student? Let's start from there first. undecided
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dhamielawlah:
4 real?easiest courses to study??do u know what you are saying at all

yeah... that is possible if you have passion for calculation, and if you have a sound background in Maths, plus hardwork, your 1st-class is sure... In Unilorin, Sta and Mat always tops when it comes to producing 1st-class almost every year.
What course are you aspiring to study?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
hawk05:
Facts frm figure
BBF?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dhamielawlah:
hmmmm..wah course are you studying??if its not mathematics then try going for it and only then will u be able to see for urself..
from my own perspective, maths is not hard. It depends on passion... Maybe you are a Biological science student
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
zeedof:
my fellow statistician, i hail. Connect with me on www.statisticianakin.ga 5633C2A1

following...
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by osothermal(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
All Engineers are mathematicians but all mathematicians are not engineers
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
hawk05:
Wallahi, u neva see the real one. STA av difa levels buh wetin u read b4 na low level be dat oh.. #I knw say evy individual na FAN of their course. Buh the truth must be told.

dont mind Him jare, all those 100L sta na jara o!
I dont think He offered 222 last semester...
You study in Unilorin abi?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
ayokunlei:

Sir, where do you school?
unilorin,u?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=38233600]
[i][font=serif][b][color=#1980BC]No course is easy. Not to even talk about Law.

You are talking logic and other stuff as if it is easy in application. Guy rest abeg.

I'm studying Law and yes I have deep interest in it,but calling it easy is an insult to the hard work I put every day to scale through.

So please it's not as "easy" as you see it.

Are you even a Law student? Let's start from there first. [i][font=serif][b][color=#1980BC]
[i][font=serif][b][color=#1980BC]Guy u re taking this ish serious.
For me, its so easy. i dont hav to say much
about this.
maybe your reason of saying its not an easy
course. . .seems to be the everyday "suit&tie"
if its dat. . .den i totally agree with u grin
Yes am a law student
#YOLO.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by calculator123(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
do you know why it is not easy?
because nothing is, really. all these courses are difficult. go ask an average engineer. they will also complain about their course. same with a doctor and a teacher and a musician. they all do complain about these things.

if all courses are then difficult, it follows that none are. since they all score the same.
i think the real problem is the mental exertion. the "work" the brain does in processing all of this. don't you think?
when you were four, long division seemed like the end of the world. how about now?
it's all about the perspective. maths is not hard. it is the ones that do it that are not up to the task . . . or something like that.
nice response,i guess it a scenerio of the higher the easier
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
Lolz.
I teach myself mathematics in my spare time. I'm currently doing some rather advanced topics for my level.

That was how people kept shouting that calculus is hard. I listened and stayed away from it, until one day when I just damned it and read it. Understood differentiation within minutes using a very bad textbook sef.

Even "complex numbers" is quite the opposite.
Please be quiet. All these are secondary school arithmetic.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Davidifeanyi: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Foreign languages

No mind them....some can not even make a complete correct sentence with their local/native language....mcheew.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
CEONdc:
unilorin,u?
I tot as much, samehere!
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
ayokunlei:

yeah... that is possible if you have passion for calculation, and if you have a sound background in Maths, plus hardwork, your 1st-class is sure... In Unilorin, Sta and Mat always tops when it comes to producing 1st-class almost every year.
What course are you aspiring to study?
Why do you guys keep spewing same secondary school crap that maths is calculation. I assure you, when studying maths in university, at a certain level you do not even see any numbers. You will do no calculations. Through out my final year, I didn't use a calculator. You will just sit and be assuming. You can say all courses are hard but don't say maths is mere calculation. When you see the theorems and lemmas you have to learn, you will beg for calculation. Don't say what you have no clue about and deceive people.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
ayokunlei:

I tot as much, samehere!
what course and level?
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Seculent: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
samedi74:

So chemistry consists of social studies undecided
Physics should be there before Chemistry, Mathematics and Architecture on that list. undecided
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
ismokeweed:

Why do you guys keep spewing same secondary school crap that maths is calculation. I assure you, when studying maths in university, at a certain level you do not even see any numbers. You will do no calculations. Through out my final year, I didn't use a calculator. You will just sit and be assuming. You can say all courses are hard but don't say maths is mere calculation. When you see the theorems and lemmas you have to learn, you will beg for calculation. Don't say what you have no clue about and deceive people.

Oga, calm down, am a Sta student, so mathematics is not a big-deal to me. Talking about theorems; Is it not about memorising it? Am saying it once again, If you are analytical and you have passion for calculation and, maths will be simple!
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
CEONdc:
what course and level?
sta, 200
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by bodee(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Lolz, all this funny 'most difficult courses' and all. I blive difficulty of a course is relative, what is difficult for some1 can be a walk in the pack for others. Ever course can be difficult or ese, depends on ur approach, read well, be focused and ask questions and u will be better. And besides u av to go through that course to know whether it's actually difficult 'for u' or not. From my own POV, I would say Engineering courses, physics, biochemistry, pharmacy are harder than medicine. That's my own POV. Abstract courses tend to be harder than practical ones.
please what's the meaning of POV
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Seculent: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
martineverest:
Chemistry,biochemistry,pharmacy and optometry are the hardest courses in science.they re far harder dan medicine.while mechanical engr.is the hardest in engineering

Stop spreading ignorance here... You mean chemistry, pharmacy and biochemistry are harder than medicine? I think you just finished secondary school.

If you don't know when you want to study medicine and your performance is below par they will change the your course to pharmacy.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
ayokunlei:

sta, 200
also a 200l physics student
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
bodee:
please what's the meaning of POV
point of view grin grin grin
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
CEONdc:
also a 200l physics student

good2know.
Your dept produced 3 1st-class this year. Do you know Adams? The Inec chairman...
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Sponge3(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
You are wrong brother, mathematics is one of the most mentally challenging courses you can think about. Got my first degree in math so I know. Start proof writing on abstract algebra and linear algebra then get back to me.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
ayokunlei:

good2know.
Your dept produced 3 1st-class this year. Do you know Adams? The Inec chairman...
sure,and our scholar,that female saddist lol..she try sha,the other guy,na im i no noe at all rarra
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by ayokunlei(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
CEONdc:
sure,and our scholar,that female saddist lol..she try sha,the other guy,na im i no noe at all rarra

*smiles*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / LIST OF TOP 10 MEDICAL COURSES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR RELEVANCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.