Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (75969 Views)

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by olayinkajnr(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Eldorado01:
am a proud statistician.....
I'm a proud one too. Holla at us
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by marldean(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Actuary is very challenging, Took the grace of God for me to pass, the course hit me hard regardless of my hardwork
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
Lolz.
I teach myself mathematics in my spare time. I'm currently doing some rather advanced topics for my level.

That was how people kept shouting that calculus is hard. I listened and stayed away from it, until one day when I just damned it and read it. Understood differentiation within minutes using a very bad textbook sef.

Even "complex numbers" is quite the opposite.
calculus and complex number? Damn! am guessing u won't understand the simplest statement in Abstract Algebra and Real Analysis. And Op no course is hard or easy it all depends on ur interest and degree of hardwork u put into it

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Ojemedad:
If one argues that geology is hard and another that physics is also hard, what about the combination of both which is GEOPHYSICS?
That one na suicide now
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Lols maths simple die by the time you see questions on vector, ODE, HDE, PDE, LAPLASE T, NUMERICAL TECHNIQUES TENSOR ANALYSIS, FUZZY SETS CHEBYSHEV POLYNOMIALS, you'll just go back to write jamb when your gp turned to......... Am sure this guy is yet to secure admission. Cocksure

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Dhamielawlah(f): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2015
idris4r83:
Mathematics and statistics are the easiest courses to study. Med n surg is the most difficult followed by pharmacy and then every other course can follow
4 real?easiest courses to study??do u know what you are saying at all

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by willian10: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2015
mesoade:
Research about vetinary medicine,it should be no.1 it involves various animals unlike medicine which is about only humans . . And also Dentistry and dental surgery should be no.2,that course is harder than medicine too(if you doubt me,ask any medicine student which has faculty of dentistry in his/her school) ,they write more professional exams than medicine students
What about pharmacy
I know u re descent
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Dhamielawlah(f): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
martineverest:
Chemistry,biochemistry,pharmacy and optometry are the hardest courses in science.they re far harder dan medicine.while mechanical engr.is the hardest in engineering
I think you forgot to include physics and mathematics.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
tuffgongjo:
The Synonym for "Physics" should be "Assassin".
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by chudidonas(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
DrGroove:

Oh yeah
UME cut off for Vet Medicine 200
for Medicine and Surgery 300+
as @ 2004 @ UI

Cos demand..
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Masterpy1: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
For me I belv that all d courses ar easy/hard depending on where u ar inclined to. For me mathematical related courses ar the cheapest while other cram cram subjects alwz requires more concentration frm me.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by thamarvelz(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2015
am a proud analytical chemist and an alumnus of the first university of technology in Nigeria, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt..
#Whale

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by martineverest(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Maths is not dat hard
Dhamielawlah:
I think you forgot to include physics and mathematics.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by naijatruth: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Physics is application of mathematical formulas while Statistics deals with both proof and application of those formulas into real life. Even engineering and computer science students that borrowed statistics as a course do confess, don't spew what you can proof.
Yungmilio2:
statistics should not be on that list
physics is a tough one
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Ojemedad: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
That one na suicide now
Lol
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by hawk05(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Tolzeal:
Proudly STATISTICIAN ..... FACTS BASED ON DATA.
Facts frm figure

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Dhamielawlah(f): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
martineverest:
Maths is not dat hard
hmmmm..wah course are you studying??if its not mathematics then try going for it and only then will u be able to see for urself..
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Harrisonwo(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Mathematicians do physic(mechanic) statistics, econs and others b4 majoring in maths frm 3rd year. Even at that the physics changes name to mat35... If u no strong, for ur face in ur year 1, ur cgpa fit the read 2:2

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by hawk05(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
Lolz.
I teach myself mathematics in my spare time. I'm currently doing some rather advanced topics for my level.

That was how people kept shouting that calculus is hard. I listened and stayed away from it, until one day when I just damned it and read it. Understood differentiation within minutes using a very bad textbook sef.

Why dnt u go and solve the world oldest and toughest questions and record ur name on #MadeOfBlack? (Guinness world record)

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by yemstok(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
Lolz.

pls, what's the textbook's name?

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by martineverest(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2015
I studied mechanical engr...maths was d easiest course during my uni days.
Dhamielawlah:
hmmmm..wah course are you studying??if its not mathematics then try going for it and only then will u be able to see for urself..
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by zeedof(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Eldorado01:
am a proud statistician.....
my fellow statistician, i hail. Connect with me on www.statisticianakin.ga 5633C2A1
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by hawk05(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Yungmilio2:
statistics should not be on that list
physics is a tough one
Wallahi, u neva see the real one. STA av difa levels buh wetin u read b4 na low level be dat oh.. #I knw say evy individual na FAN of their course. Buh the truth must be told.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Harrisonwo:
Mathematicians do physic(mechanic) statistics, econs and others b4 majoring in maths frm 3rd year. Even at that the physics changes name to mat35... If u no strong, for ur face in ur year 1, ur cgpa fit the read 2:2
this is arrant nonsense the only physics maths students are required to do is basic mechanics and introduction to practical physics alone,only in 100lvl,as from 200lvl,they do only maths,stats,computer science etc...maths students are lazy about physics...it is actually the opposte,because physics students are required to do every major maths course a mathematics student takes until 300lvl
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Solobenny(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
You think Medical radiography is easy?! but honestly vet med. hard oo
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by martineverest(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
I did all diz with cauchy riemann,liebnitz and oda series in my 4th yr of mech eng.dey re all walk over
niyi20:

When you start lagrande ,interpolation, chohesky,e.t.c maths no b beans..
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Solobenny:
You think Medical radiography is easy?! but honestly vet med. hard oo
its is not easy,but its is actually a subdivision of physics,medical physics to be precise
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by DONMAX6: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Biochemistry and physics i think should be among those courses.
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Dhamielawlah(f): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
martineverest:
I studied mechanical engr...maths was d easiest course during my uni days.
Maths is really difficult ooo..I hail those people studying it..
Re: 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dhamielawlah:
Maths is really difficult ooo..I hail those people studying it..
maths and sta are actually A courses,sta is even harder i guess than maths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / LIST OF TOP 10 MEDICAL COURSES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR RELEVANCE / Please I Need Help On How To Write A Good Lesson Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.