Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Man. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Man. (71951 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by engrhorla(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2015
jewelbaby55:
lol you are very funny but you are right though

Thanks 4 d compliment, jewel.
Seems confused pple plenty 4 NL.

Nice profile pix
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by honeygirl17: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2015
menix:

I hope u re not married because this luv am seeing is leading somewhere because I will not be as foolish as this OP..
Lol, I barely know you, I wonder why you luv this much without seeing my pix or any other means of identification.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by mezebel(f): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Fowl brain. Na ladies like u my younger brother dey tough dere breast for daylight.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by fredopareto(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2015
one man,one wife...nd they shall become one,neva d less wat God join 2geda.let no man nor woman put assunder....free d man
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Omotayor123(f): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

Lol, I barely know you, I wonder why you luv this much without seeing my pix or any other means of identification.
Ah go love ooo tongue
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by deelobe: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.
It's obvious you are not exposed he has just givwn you the usual line. You have entered one.chance. if I were in your shoes I will kill that love.
Most importantly that siw the kinda of seeds you don't intend to reap. He is playing for a fool. You are just another side chick.
I also observed you emphasised his wealth. It seems to me that is more like a motivating factor. All that glitters is not gold.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Chommieblaq(f): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=amerengues post=38283954][/quote] It's her decision to make...

I have seen many polygamous home that is filled with wahala, also seen some that are soooo peaceful.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by mysteryman2014: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.

Story Story....WAP Maybe interested in the storyline consider selling it to him
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Shebarh(f): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2015
GodblessNig247:

That's enough advice. What else does she wants to hear
Dunno o... guess she wants our go ahead
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by galantjoe(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2015
as for my advice. follow ur heart desire
I don't why our people perish because of they lack knowledge. our people emulate white man in bad thing. many people are condemning ur action on no just ground.

polygamy is a way and culture for Africans. if ur tradition and his allow him marrying second wife. please go ahead. even likes of many notable Nigerians married many wives. once ur husband can be able to take care and have equal love for all his wife.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by naijaboiy: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2015
menix:

Morning, u did not come again abi u 'shiting' on mii wiv Naijab oiy.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by 4stylz: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Stop insulting her; she's even considering the wife, it's not like she knew he was married in the first place. Love is the strongest thing to break.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by anuma1(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Clap for yourself.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2015
U are a rat.....go n look 4 ur own husband and leave sb else's husband alone. He only u told he was married after he has married ravaged u not b4. Na u don see sweet d..k, u don confuse. Stupid gal.....u want to compete with a woman with 3kids

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by menix(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

Proverbs 20 vs 24
Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

Proverbs 3vs 6
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Rapture4real(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2015
I know you don't known the difference between infatuation, lust and love.some married men fall in love with hundrens of girls everyday.if you don't leave him you will regret it.if he can do that for his wife, he will also do it for you.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by honeygirl17: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Ah go love ooo tongue
That means you are in support of the love. OK menix I'll think about it wink
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Missmossy(f): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Oh Lord!!!

Are they still ladies like this? Its so obvious your love is based on his wealth. No wonder you are obsessed with him grin grin he took you out of 'Nigeria shore' very funny!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by honeygirl17: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2015
menix:

Proverbs 20 vs 24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

Proverbs 3vs 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Lol, pastor menix
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by bbjummy: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Some men can really be callous. I recall just few weeks before I got married to my hubby, a married man who I also fell in love with online was almost killing himself to stop me from going ahead with the wedding. He said I should get married to him and then we can elope to Europe. Just madness! Nothing woman eye no go see. Even in marriage, they stupid guys who claims to be in love with you will ask you to divorce your hubby and marry them. This is what I'm experiencing right now from two idiots who feels that they can get what they want and that all women are stupid undecided.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by GodblessNig247(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
Dunno o... guess she wants our go ahead

I believe and stand for the truth. Hope u do.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by simplisity(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2015
Its a pity that he didnt disclose this to u on time. Its not ur fault and i wont blame u for that, i blame d man. But since u have known, i think is better u cut the shot and resist d devil to save ur life and soul. Use d last space in ur heart dat love has not filled and tell him dat ur no more interested and back off. Ur stil too young to make such a mistake
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Godsonkemz(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2015
I understand ur feelings and i wouldn't want to say ur stupi*d but u appear to be. U got 2 use ur common senses God gave it to you to make use of it. Before u pinch others, try it on yourself. How would u feel if u happened to be the first wife. He even warned u on time but u persisted drunk by love. U are about to destroy a happy home and be rest assured u coming into his life will not stop him from going after other girls as he wil continue to flirt around until u bcom like the previous after u must've given birth and lost those beauty and attraction. Quit the relationship. There are other men out there. Jus pray that God will give u dat unique yours.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by haul: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2015
bonka:
Pls my sincere advice to u is to follow ur heart because ur heart will never lie to u...forget about all those theories

You be badman! We dey same plane, I don't advise gullibility
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by sisisioge: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Sheet happens! Sheeet really does happens! Insults are here, some make sense while others are mere onlookers giving advise without an inkling of how you feel. Until one walks a mile in your shoe, no one truly understands what you're going through. Of course, yours isn't the only shoe to be worn,there are stalkholders...

The guy really did set you up! I think you should keep your lids tightly closed and take a walk. You are the one likely to get hurt the most even if you marry him or you stay to weather the storm. Take a walk sweetheart. Don't do the I-love-him-damn-the-consequences!

Good luck.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by queebeediva(f): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2015
All they no how to do well is to insult , abuse and cause while actually their some of their sisters are married to married men. My sister I will not advice you to become a second wife to any man but will want you to turn to God in prayers and ask him to find you your life partner so that you can disconnect yourself from the married man but before then work on yourself by gradually working out of his life and since you are not a muslim that can opt to get married to a married man then I guess you don't need to bury your life in his home because no matter how you look at it you will forever be a second option in his home. The chooice is yours .
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by menix(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

Lol, pastor menix

Yes my sister in luv..
Hope we re seeing soon.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by crackhouse(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
U love the nigga more and wouldn't want to loose him because u discovered he is rich right?. Keep on riding on riches lady, u will soon ask us for the road back.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by farihafaheemah(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2015
It just unfortunate we allow western culture to becloud our sense of reasoning. When has it become a death sentence to be a second wife? If marrying him will make u happy for the rest of ur life why not goo for him. But you have assignment to carry out. I'm not comfortable with excuse he gave for the first wife been forced on him. If he really loves you he shld tell you the truth abt his first wife. There's nothing bad in being a second wife, if he has the resources to take of you and unborn child /children. Lastly seek God guidance. May God help you
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Pennywise(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if all these people esp the females demonising married men on this forum are Nigerians. Who are you trying to deceive playing holier than thou? White girls may not be the most sexy but they are honest and will always speak the truth. Unlike Nigerian girls.

The Op may have stretched her imagination a little bit in her opening statement but single girls craving relationships with married men happens routinely in Nigeria. Kini big deal. This is an anonymous forum. U girls should stop forming lady Theresa. Still-dopey married men like us got you all figured a long time ago. I am yet to see the babe worth the effort I couldn't take down.

@Op don't be compelled to lie you didn't know he was married. Elevating yourself and painting him in bad light just bc that is what people want to hear does damage to your credibility. 6mths is too short a time to know the kind of person he is. Keep an open mind. let things play out and decide if u want to carry his kids. Stop the probable marriage fantasy, things dont happen that way. You can still be fulfilled being the other woman. U might even be more favoured to compensate for your special situation and sacrifice.

Irrespective of what we say, doing what appeals to you esp in this age where u are surrounded by men even though younger are insecure and are more concerned about fecking u and disappearing for the next babe bf his ejacculate dries.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Yemz213(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
you are a confirm thief ,had it mean the guy is poor now it wouldn't have been anything to you.....hmmmm Nigerian girls are easily freaked .....his wife forced him to have three children always after ready made soup ,do unto other what you want them to do to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.