Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. (7016 Views)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by kolaxy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2009
Quote from too soon,

'None of us here on NL can cast a stone at you because we have all sin and come short of the glory of God. It is a normal temptation that comes around people planning on getting married, well i can see you have fall for it but you can still get back up again even if you fall 7 times because he lives. what you have done is unrighteous. If man is God you will not live to see tomorrow, my sis just get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness and, '

After reading 'too soon's' post above ,I was touched and I wish to withdraw my earlier post and I say 'sorry' for disrespecting you, What you did (or doing) was wrong and cruel but it's not for me to judge you but God, Accept my apology wink
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by kugaba(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
kolaxy:

Pls forgive me, I dont normally say this, You are nothing but a blind she-goat with the desire of a pig, Pity your poor fiance, once again i'm sorry undecided

you dont need to apologise. I agree with you without reservations
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by DaJunta(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
it will be fine smiley
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by kugaba(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2009
beckky45:

i say tanx to people dat gave reasonable advice,anyway as 4 me i think am getting over it nw.cos i avnt had any date wit him dis month which is unlike b4 and i dont think of even aving one .anyway we av both discuss on phone.he is aware of my intro and we both decide to quit,bt we still talk on phone.

try and stop picking his calls if you are serious to get over it. tell him you dont intend anything sinister, its just that you both have to be as far apart as possible.
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by HARDDON: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
shakes his head and walks away!!!

may God deliver us frm EVES!!!!!!!

but men, i gas get to know the nu guy!!! he not only knw how to CONFUSE(messing wiv a woman's brains and spikin her attraction and body response to gut level), he also knws his onions wen it comes to finishin!!!! now folks, that is a rare talent only few of us posses!!!! he's got stamina too, lashed da B I T C H Y BEKKY all 9t! the way she has neva had it b4, she is the wild type, but her hubby-to-be doesnt know!!!! this is why a man shld know his woman and F U C K her appropriately! why make luv to a gal that wud rada have u F U C K her like a LovePeddler? some men are so lame and they end up losing it all!!!!

BOTTOM Line, Drill a woman well, and u have her hrt for lyf!!!! even if becky still goes ahead wiv the marriage, he will still continue driling her well cos once a soldier that knows his onion, always a soldier!!!!

there is no advise for u my Hot LovePeddler, Enjoy d F U C K !!!!

Wow, i had thot i am the only one that can pull this typa heat! now i knw, i gat anoda broda out there! Kudos men!
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Udiculus(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hey dear,it is clear dat dis guy does not want u like u said,all he want is ur body anytime he feels dejected nd tire of life 2 make him a little relieved.Dis matter is not as complicated as u are seeing it unless u urself did not like ur finance right from d start.My candid advice 2 u is 2 desist from dis shameful mess u have put urself,pull urself together nd concentrate on d real man dat love u which is ur finance,stop messing around now dat u have d chance 2 change,i wish u good luck.
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by GL(f): 1:11am On Mar 17, 2010
break off the engagement or at least put off all marriage plans for a while. it'll be easier for you to decide what you really want if you don't have an engagement ring on or your wedding looming. what do you really feel for your fiance? if you've fallen out of love with him, don't marry him. it might seem unfair to break up with him at this stage but it's even worse to marry him if you don't love him anymore. if you're in love with someone else you shouldnt be marrying this guy. maybe when you break off this engagement you and the guy at your office can decide what to do with the affair.
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by opribo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
You need to go on your knees to beg God for forgiveness because you are a murderer. Someone is out there dreaming of you as his wife to be probably spending his hard earned money on you and here you are digging it out with a total stranger. Haa you are not a wife material at all. You even came here to say it on NL meaning that you are not remorse for your shameful deed. I pray the ancestors of your fiancee to fight for him by catching you red handed before the poor guy fall victim to a demon in the guise of a wife. Haba, how can you do this and come out to say it. You should be asking people to help you beg God for forgiveness rather than say you love your useless Bf. Anyway I know that cant happen to me because my fathers spirit will fight and haunt you to death. Kilode whats this world turning into.
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by soreola(f): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2010
I dont know if you're married now, but if so, i hope you have a happy married life, Anyways back then i would have advised you to tell your mate, and then if need be postpone the wedding and intro until you are able to settle your differences, i think if you can easily fall in love with someone else, while you are engagement to another person, then you have a problem. I mean an ordinary Joe could come to you while you married and you fall in love with them, I mean whats the point of hurtin an innocent man,
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Tosinville(m): 3:50am On Sep 25, 2010
lol many immature nigerians girls of nowadays don't know what they want again.
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Tinksh(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2010
Poster it all comes down to choice, and you have a choice. You cant blame the guy. He has to make his own choice. You chose to sleep with someone that wasnt your fiance. You choose to call him, text him, sleep with him, etc so what are you complaining for. Its all up to you. You will end up alone anyway cos when your fiance finds out, trust me he will! You will be sorry for yourself. Dont keep making this mistake to ruin your life and your future.Grow up and make a choice. You cant have it both ways.
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by kingsline: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2010
@beckky45 Them swear for you them really swear, obirin ti won fin sepe fun obirin nie,
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
have u divorce? i bet u did no flex
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by zoomman(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Dont u av human feelings,wat if ur fiancee is d one doin wat u r doing,wud u b api.please stop givin dat guy attention and focus on ur future and go 2 a man of God nd confes ur misdeed because u r sinning against God and man.ok
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Jackieugo(f): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
Chei! What a mess. I hope for your fiance's sake that you postpone or cancel the wedding undecided
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by NatureBoi1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ menipo, u said it all. @ poster, plz retrace ur steps backward. Stop pickng his calls & stop seeing him,distract ur memories wit good books. If ur fiance is n't good in bed, u can teach him, above all, get close 2 God.
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by shewun001: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
All i have read are very annoying , self righteous people removing the speck in someone's eyes while they have a tree in theirs, a bunch of hypocrites,
1. This lady is not yet married
2. The guy is also unmarried and obviously they have chemistry even if it is physical
3. She is honest about herself and her feelings
4. She is quite matured at least by certain standards.
Yes i think what you (poster) need is some home truths to make sure that your head turns in the right direction
Do you love your fiance? Do u want to spend the rest of your life with him, before i go further if u cannot answer those questions straight, quit the relationship cos it wont work eventually.
Dis new guy i am sure u prefer to ur fiance but deep within u do u believe he has the capacity to love and stay with u always, he feels like a casanova preying on feeble minds
In all fairness the human is such that we always appreciate more the things we cannot have but pls dont lose your relationship over shit (new guy) you may get.

I THINK U SHOULD ANSWER ESPECIALLY THE FIRST QUESTION COS THEREIN LIES UR SALVATION ON THIS ISSUE.
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by adams4real(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
The truth is that this gurl will never change, she's entangled already. Talk from now till tomorrow, it would just come in thru one hear and go out thru the other.
She's even justifying herself by saying it happens in home videos and that we should tell our BF/GF T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ swear that we are not the only they have, you're just a very crazzy girl, you think everyone is a dog like you abi?
The truth is she will never change cos she believe they do it in the movies and everyone else is doing it.
Two prayers I have for you:
1- that your husband T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be finds out
2- that your marriage with that guy never work
Jara- that you remain single for the res of your life.

Bitch, dog, goat, ashawo, e.t.c
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by horny4u(f): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2011
You have been very indulgent dear and I donot think you are ready for marriage yet and this was just a last min escape route. You might want to stay away from both men, clear your head and decide what you really feel for each man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics / The 41 Commandments Of Pussy / Why Do Women Explode After Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.