Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (83260 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by shota(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2015
henribj:
better tell your friend not to proceed with that marriage o
he should just have his own share of the national cake and move ahead.

LOL all women do the same thing .
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by GallantKing(m): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Sad love story
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by morereb10: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2015
fxbot:
This why it's not good to accept such from a girl.

I was a victim of what you have written and believe me when I say it hurts so bad.

If you read this, follow my advice.

Leave any girl who claim virginity and say she would wait for marriage. It's a big lie, especially if she isn't the religious type. They often fantasize on it and would give in with a little pressure.

Did you read about the good guy bad guy thread yesterday? If not, please do.

The average Nigerian girl want fork and good forks. You are not respected if you can't fork them. They want to be forked real good.

The guy in the compound already saw she wanted it but your friend was blinded by what he watches on movies and read in novels. A bad guy knows when make moves.

Over the years I have perfected the art and I can know when to fork a girl if I want.

hi, would like to read the guy guy, bad guy thread, please can you send the link? thanks
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by ChildofChukwu(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Been there! Dated my ex (then a virgin) for 3 years and we never had sex cos I really wanted to marry her. Only for her to go for her NYSC and loose her virginity to someone she met there. That led to our eventual breakup. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by basille(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2015
One of the reasons why i don't do Romantic Love. It's too damn complicated.

OP tell your friend to break up with her, she is a trained unrepentant liar. She would probably do it again sometime in the future.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2015
Samostical:
SAME EXPERIENCE. She told me she was a virgin, that she don't want sex. so I went back to school, on my arrival I began seeing her attitude display. I know the did is done. Later she confess, but I know she is still cheating till date. I won't let her be till I collect my own share
Ur own share?

Dez girls b lyk.....

Are they really national cakes?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by zanebaddo(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Fairy tale grin the word love has been over used please let it rest.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by omoikea(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2015
*yawns...
abeg who get pin mouth charger?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by predatorX: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2015
torqque7:

@adazinnie..the issue is the betrayal here,she starved her fiance for years only to happily give someone just days of meeting him..if she wasn't a virgin in the first place then we can understand but clearly shez taking the fiances Luv for weakness and foolishness..

there is something calling "the use of Polite-force"............RELATIONSHIP 101, u neva do that course??

Virgin: baby stop stop stop, I don't want to play till we get married.

Niccaw: let me just see it first, I wont do anything, I promise.

Virgin: Ok, you promise.

Niccaw: Let me just touch the surface only, my hand will not enta

Virgin: ok, hmmmn hmmmn hmmmn (closes her eyes) just be doing that ooo! but please don't enta

Dude brings out the joystick while she's still savouring the moment and forces it in.

the rest is history, Class dismissed

She'd hate you for a week for the sore in her core, but would crave after you for more like a w.h.o.r.e grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by flyca: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2015
x6blade:
This story brings anger to me. It's similar to my story I disvirgined my girlfriend but after some months I had to travel out of the country after 2 months this girl slept with another guy I was very suspicious and I questioned her which she confessed to. I broke up with her faster than the speed of light it took her 3 months of begging to get me back. But ever since then I don't see her the same way , and I always have this thought that there's always a guy in the corner. I know I wouldn't stay long in the relationship as I feel nothing.

Not making an excuse for cheating o, but do you think its easy for a lady who just started having sex to just stop and wait? Lemme tell you, I am one myself and any time my boyfriend tells me we are gonna have sex before wedding night, I think of how to suddenly stop and then wait till wedding. Then I realize its not easy and I always say No, no, no. But then, not every girl thinks up to that level.

You suddenly whinned her off sex, and being that she is a newbie, well, it happened. So I think she is not as "evil" as you see her now.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by kpolli(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Dozzmani:
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as the only woman for him. It was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride. My guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe. Last year ending, one guy moved into the compound of this girl, that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.

To cut the long story short, recently my guy's girlfriend that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex, he was surprised about it, later agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her. Alarm blew on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains, she told him blood won't come out. He went in and blood never came out. Since then, she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.

She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.

She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound, which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few times when she cheated with him.

She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex. The twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.

Please, friends, your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting married by next year ending..

Why do you guys like being lied to?

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by henribj(m): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2015
shota:

LOL all women do the same thing .

yeah
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2015
chrisbaba1:
oh well.... the guy must be a really sharp dude, yu lost bro, break up with her cos she wont stop smashing that guy nor thinking about him. move on
Lol....

U're ryt anyway...coz I don't tink she could totally stop tinkin abt who really tuk her virginity

Just wish all could change 4 beta....D rare & best pride of a lady!
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2015
wagazala:

You do have a good point. Good girls like bad guys. I realized this in my school days when I lost my gf's to bad boys. I was the love forming romantic mushy mushy guy. Stories, changed when I changed hand though... grin
OP, my question is have you also slept with another woman within this period? What intentions do you have towards this lady (to marry?). If you forgive, would you ever forget? There's no template to relationships, the answers to your questions lie within you. Be wise.

Of course they like bad guys. It should be common sense by now to know they do. Anyways, that's their preference but what I hate is when they get treated badly by the bad guy, they wanna run back to the simp, and most of the time, the foolish simps take them back. It's such a pity.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by victorazy(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2015
olakumby:

Is that the size of ur brain?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2015
I no fit hold body on a girl wey tell me no sex until after marriage o.I go find another girl sharply.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2015
basille:
One of the reasons why i don't do Romantic Love. It's too damn complicated.

OP tell your friend to break up with her, she is a trained unrepentant liar. She would probably do it again sometime in the future.

Exactly romance is an illusion. I only use women to release sexxual urges anyways.. After that, they're really of no use in my opinion.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by tellwisdom: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

No dey whine me...Wha happened to you coming to my house to kiss me?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Seculent: 12:46am On Sep 26, 2015
victorazy:

Is that the size of ur brain?

Don't mind her, she has nothing to say because it's cheating matter and she don't know how to defend the cheating girl.

Just wasted that space, in which some guys need that space badly. grin

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 26, 2015
AreaFada2:

Abeg follow me ask o.
A girl once told me she was a virgin. I nor ask am o.

With some pressure, we did it o. But na the regular express way I see dia o. Nothing like virgin. grin cheesy

Anyhow, since I wasn't after a virgin in the first place I didn't really care.
If non-virgin was the only matter, no sweat all all.

But the supposed virgin had used abortion to ruin her womb much earlier! shocked
And that was girl I wanted to marry. shocked Wasted a couple of years with this girl o.
Luckily found out about ruined womb before marriage.
That was EOD sharply.

The lies and deceit still hurt a bit till today. Even though I have moved on.

Virgin forming is one the most common lies some girls peddle to obfuscate guys.
Never fall for it.

If you try and get intimate with her, but she rejects your advances with the "I'm a virgin" excuse, then she's probably not into you.. Why didn't she say "I'm a virgin" to the other boy she was phucking behind her BF's back?

2 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by ahamonyeka(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Did it happen to you or your friend?Tell us now let's know how to tackle it.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2015
So guyz still fall for this trick of no sex until after marriage being said by some females when we know their anatomy have more nerve ending than the malefolks when handle,hence,they crave for sex but form saint a lot?She is fvcking another guy.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by poweredcom(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin grin one mans virgin is anoda man;s wh.ore...hahaha womnen never trust dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by pomporiking: 1:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Can you buy a new car and not drive it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Brownzola(m): 1:21am On Sep 26, 2015
See people here, if this shit happen to me I go show the lady ugly side of me then preeeeeeeteeeeend after which I go dump am 4wks to the wedding. Mind u I go don get better backup cos 'no break up without backup'. Nonsense.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by repogirl(f): 1:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Well...... Anybody can cheat, there is no saint anywhere..... This all comes down to your friend's instinct and conviction. Your friend should follow his mind because she may truly have changed or she may not.

Only him knows the girl, no one here does but I can assure you that chick lied saying that she only slept with that compound guy once.... grin......cos if a virgin slept with a guy once, she wouldn't go running to her main guy immediately.... She and her compound guy might have done it a few times although she might lie to her main guy so that he doesn't feel too bad.

Anyway, that she slept with someone else doesn't mean much, people make mistakes but if they are willing to sincerely change, they should be forgiven.

So tell your friend to consider other factors, like her attitude and other stuff... Like I said earlier, only him knows who she really is and his instincts should lead his decisions.
Goodluck

By the way, I just got my next short story idea from this, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2015
4stylz:
Don't forgive cos she will still cheat on you and plead with you; don't pity her, let her go.

Because d guy manager be virgin abi? None sense! Make e no forgive na. As e don taste d forbidden fruit, make e go taste taste others. See guys and selfishness O. If Na d guy, e go agree not to touch d supposed girl but will be frolicking outside. Na because she confess to am no be so? After all she was actually a virgin. Aaaaaaaah! Men, guys, so-called gentlemen....
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by bigass123(m): 1:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Omotayor123, seriously why are you guys like that.
Too complex.. undecided
Omotayor123:

I'm one of 'they' undecided
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:37am On Sep 26, 2015
4stylz:
Don't forgive cos she will still cheat on you and plead with you; don't pity her, let her go.

Because d guy manage be virgin abi? Nonesense! Make e no forgive na. As e don taste d forbidden fruit, make e go taste taste others. See guys and selfishness O. If Na d guy, e go agree not to touch d supposed girl but will be frolicking outside. And claim he waited till d wedding night. Afterall U cant know a virgin man since there's nothing to check. Na because she confess to am no be so? After all she was actually a virgin. Aaaaaaaah! Men, guys, so-called gentlemen....
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by mbulela: 1:41am On Sep 26, 2015
@Op, is your friend a virgin?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by otijah(m): 1:41am On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Actually looking foward to the day OPs on nairaland will stop being cowards hiding under the canopy of "it happened to a friend"

It happened to your friend and you being the third party narrated it like you were actually te one that practically slotted your joystick into her kitty-cat? smh

I will advise you tell your friend to open the thread himself b4 i can offer my own advice cheesy
laugh wan kill me oooo, dnt knw wat he is hidding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Pot Belly Girls / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.