Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (83263 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by livinbygrace: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2015
What is the meaning/usefulness of relationship without intimacy.Nonsense!!!There is nothing like second chance in that scenario.The lady will still cheat on him , quote me and its certain she will dump him at the end,because he will tagged a weakening.A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 26, 2015
That is because you refused to 'register' the product in ur name (because of religious reasons or ...) undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. Other people did that for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Had a similar case. We were both virgins (or so I thought) n she cheated twice (with different guys o) while we were together AND CLAIMED SHE WAS RAPED IN BOTH CASES. D annoying part z how she flooded me with details of both incidents when they happened probablt to make me pity her or what. Well I just ported from relationship to friendship n no matter what she says now I aint giving another chance. Even though d offer to have sex with her stands, I've promised to keep myself cos "Marriage is honourable in all..." So trust z d issue, if your friend doesn't trust her again, *in T.D Jakes' voice* LET HER GO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2015
I don't understand what you guys mean by "she lost her virginity to someone"? is it that she gave it or she was raped and lost it?
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by fanex: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2015
On the slim chance that this story is real, the. Compound guy isnt the main or only culprit. That girl has slept with more than one guy more than once.

question her and she will confess again.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by daveyjay(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2015
4stylz:
Don't forgive cos she will still cheat on you and plead with you; don't pity her, let her go.

I have no reason not to support this...grin

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by seniorbros(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2015
The girl isn't telling the whole truth. She did not get deflowered by the compound guy. She lost her virginity long before she met your guy. How can she claim that she allowed her long preserved virginity to be taken by some guy she met in her compound just like that when she had a serious relationship that could lead to marriage? Your guy should flee. That is an indicator for a failed marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by willexyaho(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Are u sure she was a virgin when you even met her?

3 Likes

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by hemmaoshos(m): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2015
That's why I hate dating girls that are virgin...they will all leave you heartbroken...Relationship without sex don't not work...Someone else is doing your job...

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Precious91(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, I hear u... Na u sabi undecided
she oro af ta ba you ni?*tongue out*.Anyways,you guys are also wonderful beings.Without women too,life will be boring.I can't imagine the world with Tosyne2much,thesonofmark,kingtom,Airforce1,kinglekan,Seun,lalaticalala and all guys alone on earth,it will be freaking boring
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Input(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2015
I'm I the only one thinking the girl is not a virgin in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by ccmiyke(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Forgive who? U smoke Boko weed?
torqque7:
your friend getter boot her cheating ass out shaperly..ofcos after he has flexed from the national cake too..its reasons like these that make guys mean to girls and the females will av the guts to say men are wicked..in fact he shud even staff her friend seff to get even simple

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by olanshi: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2015
fxbot:
This why it's not good to accept such from a girl.

I was a victim of what you have written and believe me when I say it hurts so bad.

If you read this, follow my advice.

Leave any girl who claim virginity and say she would wait for marriage. It's a big lie, especially if she isn't the religious type. They often fantasize on it and would give in with a little pressure.

Did you read about the good guy bad guy thread yesterday? If not, please do.

The average Nigerian girl want fork and good forks. You are not respected if you can't fork them. They want to be forked real good.

The guy in the compound already saw she wanted it but your friend was blinded by what he watches on movies and read in novels. A bad guy knows when make moves.

Over the years I have perfected the art and I can know when to fork a girl if I want.

One of the best response so far!

No one cares about your Virgin Atlantic Status anymore!

#ihatevirgins
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by JoeboyEbuka(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2015
how sad
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Edusouls(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
You try to coarse a lady into sex, you are being tagged a person who's only in for sex

You practice celibacy, they still go at your back bleeping
somebody else

Ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by xtervaganza(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2015
Forget this my friend my friend tori

It hapoened to you and you'll be a fool to marry that wh0re

If I were you, I would bang the hell out of her before ditching her like the waste she is
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by kwasoly(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Must it always be sex,virgin,r/ship? Gosh tell me what will improve/better my life.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Virgin or no virgin good character is the best

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by xtervaganza(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2015
adazinnie:
Haba all dese guys self how many of una b virgin...
sorry, but you're not making any sense
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
You try to coarse a lady into sex, you are being tagged a person who's only in for sex

You practice celibacy, they still go at your back bleeping
somebody else

Ladies are confused set of beings and i doubt if God Himself understands them

Well,yea...it's a really confusing situation. I'm a girl too,buh when I see stories lyk this,I feel completely beat.@OP..... As 4 d girl in question, I fink she fell 4 that her neighbour guy. For a gurl 2 have given up her virginity implies that some sort of attachment 2 d guy must have been involved. Now,it's left 4 ur "friend" to find out if this girl is truly remorse and still loves him very much. If I were in his shoes, though,I'm not sure I'd be able 2 get around the hurt and trust her enough 2 marry her.
@Tosyne2much...Used 2 read ur articles.They were always nice.Thumbs up.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Edusouls(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2015
women are fragile beings,inferior brained creatures,with lots of faults in their internal design.they are intentionally poorly made by God,because they are too ustable,ruthless,deceitful and wicked to be made strong like men, then their alliance with the devil in eden made them worse,as they now blended with the traits of satan and Their creator ran from them..thats why they always roam around anything called churches seeking for their creator that ran away from them....

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Menace2Society(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2015
olanshi:

One of the best response so far!

No one cares about your Virgin Atlantic Status anymore!

#ihatevirgins
Stop deceiving yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Nicklaus(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2015
sebyt4u:
So sorry about dt, to err is human to 4giv is divine. U failed by going against God, u shouldn't ve touched her no matter d pressure. On dt ground u would ve been free to leave her cos she breach wat both of u agreed on. Buh u ve sinned against God, n God is ever ready to 4giv us. So 4gv her n both of u should devote time 4 God. Cos fear of God is beginning of wisdom.
Are you sure you read the post If u did then u ll understand that he never knew she was no longer a virgin. She was pressuring him for sex and he naturally thought she was just being curious. It's good to preach but preach on point !
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by omene3321: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2015
NLS I fear owner sha owner for be script writer 4 nollywood why wasting your talent here
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by ladyabadi(f): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2015
First forgive her, then please try to forget which I know will be very difficult. Now if you know you cannot trust her again there is no point staying in the relationship because you will end up with refreshed wounds and torment her non stop. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by iampeTer(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2015
That's why I don't argue with guys that do say "all girls are bitches" ..
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by realtheo: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2015
I doubt if the guy is so sure of the girls virginity at first place....if yes....then the guy should get out of the girls life sharperly because she does not value him at all by giving out her virginity to another man. But when the guy is not too sure of her virginity he should continue wit d girl because most times girls can lie over their virgnity
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Rapture4real(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2015
morethanadoll:
If I was him, I definitely wouldn't marry her at this point. Why would she choose to lose it with a complete stranger instead of her man? Some of these women that I read about on some of these posts are straight up sluts, man.

This is a reasonable woman talking.

1 Like

Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by gnchetts: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Virginity is a precious gift a woman gives to her 1st lover (if not being raped). No sain woman messes up with that fact. She can gamble around with different guys but no one tampers with that side until she finds the real person that she has deep feeling for. ( I mean extraordinary feelings) that this man is her ideal man, then she releases it at her own free will and with so much love attached.
If ur woman gives her virginity freely to another man "she is not yours".
Remember, she will never forget that "day" and that person is always ringing in her mind.
But if she had done it before she met u, u won't have problem with that because she might fall in love again. In this ur case..... She is not for u.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by chichriso: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2015
To be honest, as for me, that is all for the relationship because she will still cheat even when your guy married her.

She is not a good wife material.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by opeadura(f): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2015
she should go and marry the guy that disvirgined her now.Abi wetin remain.
Re: Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy by Vikky014(f): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2015
fxbot:
it doesn't change the fact that you would like a guy to suck your CUNT and Clit does it and make you cum? wink
including ur sisters abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Pot Belly Girls / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.