Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (55824 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by jedyjedy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Moral lesson: nack any babe u date. Lobatan
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
passionate88:
You've seen it na. when I say modern Nigeria girls are nothing when in a relationship, they will say we are bitter, we are just saying the things that we know nd see. There are just few good girls in Nigeria, and only two I respect on nairaland.

Lol, I think you guys were made for each other, actually grin You just fit. Not all of course, just the geeky guys & the manipulative girls.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Haywhymido(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
quiinnBee:
some girls are mean sha angry if it was a guy that did this to a girl now, we wont hear word.
thank u, 4 saying the true. They wont let us hear word o. But the guy mumu sha.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Jaydotcom(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
So sorry you fell victim too. The same thing happened to me in my school days in the late 90s, precisely 1999. She was my course mate and claimed she was a virgin and no sex until after marriage. I agreed because of the love i had for her, although with much discipline and restriction and pain i survived until after graduation in 2006 (We met in our diploma days) when i told her to intimate her parents as we are not from the same tribe, She returned to tell me that her mother is not in support because we are not of their tribe as she is an igbo and i am a yoruba guy. I felt devastated and pained not solely because of the impossibility of the marriage but for the fact that "i felt i have been fooled". That happening signaled a very big lesson to me. After the sudden news and all efforts to make her convince her parents seemed unsuccessful, i decided to move on though difficult as she was the only lady in my life for the period of 6-7 years. I suddenly decided to woe another girl to help me forget about her. In fact, the first lady i woed was invited to my house and i refused until we had sex that same day. this trend continues until i had about 4 different girls at the same time and never loved any. When i finally met my wife, even before marriage i told her, Maddam, "Any after marriage thing will not work with me o" and we continued and finally wedded even before the lady i dated for 6 to 7 years. I am enjoying my marriage and bless God for whom He gave me as a wife. Who knows i might have been a slave instead of a husband with the former lady. She called to apologize and to register her mistake but it was too late to cry when the head is cut off.

4 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by bonechamberlain(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks
when I saw imo, I know say na one chance.
when I saw got a job in an oil company, then I no say ur story na lamba.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Taiwo20(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Visit her and you guys should agree on a 48hours no holds barred sendforth sex...
Thank me later...

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Icekyng: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
niggi4life:
grin Sleeping Tablet NEWS the news was mixed with Cypron and Super Apetti hahahahahahaha
On a more serious note you have to move on with ur life,.
Thank God u didnt get the news while u were driving grin
Lool hahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha oboy I loose bet today bt ur comment just make me cheer up aswear
Lol real sleeping tablet indeed my broda

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by passionate88: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I think you guys were made for each other, actually grin You just fit. Not all of course, just the geeky guys & the manipulative girls.
Not me. I don't think I'm made for any Nigerian girl. There mentality frightens me.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Dinocarex(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:
HE FELL ASLEEP WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT THE WEDDING grin grin
Sleep induced SMS. God save us from Karishika!!!!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by passionate88: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Can't argue with you on that one grin I just hope he learned his lesson. Imagine spending almost all your salary on a girl like you don't have parents or other responsibilities. That's foolishness on steroids.
I tell you. Nigerian girls are just something else. In a relationship, they want the guy to think only about her while they only think about them self's
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
passionate88:
Not me. I don't think I'm made for any Nigerian girl. There mentality frightens me.

Lol, I meant the guys that are dorks. I'm sure the right person is out there for you. She could even be Nigerian so don't totally shut them out. Just use good judgment & don't be a tool. Anyway, we don't know what the future holds, so good luck finding ms right.

SideNote: most girls out there fear Nigerian men, so whachu gonna do? grin
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by noobsaibot2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
You see @OP, Don't ever date or even fall in love with any girl wey be "MODEL". That na ashe............. lipsrsealed But, God dey.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by adedayourt(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dinocarex:

Sleep induced SMS. God save us from Karishika!!!!

can imagine denying ursef dos urge to visit d honeypot just to kip to promise nd mke her happy, den dis happens

dats d height of it
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

3yrs frm 2013 is 2016 undecided
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by passionate88: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I meant the guys that are dorks. I'm sure the right person is out there for you. She could even be Nigerian so don't totally shut them out. Just use good judgment & don't be a tool. Anyway, we don't know what the future holds, so good luck finding ms right.

SideNote: most girls out there fear Nigerian men, so whachu gonna do? grin
They fear Nigerian men yet they fast and pray to get married to the same Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
passionate88:
I tell you. Nigerian girls are just something else. In a relationship, they want the guy to think only about her while they only think about them self's

Awww, come on now. You're being too harsh & one sided in your judgement. The guys are to blame too. Nobody can make you do anything unless you also want to do it. In this case, the OP is foolish & he met someone that played him like an accordion. It takes two.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
ojuu4u:
Any relatnshp (romantic, buz or career) in ds world has to do wt bargain. D more of power of ur bargain d beta d deal, u enter into rexnshp wt a lady wt no sex yet u ar expending ur sweat onto her masively, dnt u kn wen u ve a sex wt a lady u make ur deal strönger, also havin sex wt a lady mak her love u d more and lastly u enter in relatnshp wt a lady wt 3 solid year without heading towards mariage. She wud just see u as a kid nd see d rexnshp as a child play
baba u jst yarn balls now, u say avin sexx wth a girl makes her love u more, if dats tru y do girls cheat? even after bangin her several tyms she still leaves for anoda guy. yet u say sexx makes her love more, are u kidding me??
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
passionate88:
They fear Nigerian men yet they fast and pray to get married to the same Nigerian men.

LMFAO. If you say so.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by macminista(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
U re a disappointment. ..how can u been counting on a teenager to be faithful to u?..if am correct she is 21st now?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by ojuu4u(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=prettyboi1989 post=38437896]
baba u jst yarn balls now, u say avin sexx wth a girl makes her love u more, if dats tru y do girls cheat? even after bangin her several tyms she still leaves for anoda guy. yet u say sexx makes her love more, are u kidding me??

Read gently and decode wht i wrt, I SAID IT MAKE IT LOVE MORE and NOT MAKE HER STICK WT U ALONE. d isue of a lady stickin wt u alone is anoda topic entirely. I wrt my post on experiences personal nd frm people around me
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by LegalIcon: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bro, don't ever see the idea of sleeping with a girl as a good compensation for investing heavily on that lady, so that God can reward you accordingly. Just painfully move on with Jesus. It only means that she's not good for you n not even God's plan for ur life.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by NwaliE01: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:
HE FELL ASLEEP WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT THE WEDDING grin grin
you wicked oh!!!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by adedayourt(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
NwaliE01:

you wicked oh!!!

dat part got ma ribs cracking really
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by bawz012(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
I could do the "ROMANCE and No SEX thing" but definately NOT even "1% of my ALLOWEE" for her before marriage...
Cos shes not your responsibility yet.

U r not her husband yet.

She s got a FATHER.

I know say some of ur paddies dem go don warn u but u no hear... #LOBATAN
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by COOLDK(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:

wat else does a lady want.

well its unfortunate d lady aint here to balance d story

The ladies want more than that your "else". For the matured minded.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by torqque7(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Had similar experience so I won't exactly say u are a mumu but am sure now uv learned not to take that am a virgin story seriously next time..trust me bin a gentle man is overrated..good guys always loose..

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by crackhouse(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Just wish her Goodluck and move ahead. Pls don't take ur mind back to the love life u used to play with her, always try to take it off ur mind so u too can progress. Emotions can hurt ur future endeavours.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by jerome263: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:

Yes nah...imagine I get a man who agrees to no marriage no sex objectives and he spend dis much on me, my dear WTF do I want again....plus the fact he helps to control our degree during rromance, mehhnnn....some lady sha...smh embarassed
I SABI CONTROL DEGREE DURING ROMANCE WELL WELL O, MK WE START OUR OWN NA, ABI HOW U C AM?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Boyooosa(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
I had a similar experience. buh i think u r 'too' much matured for such assertion(WTF r u alarming @?). Use ur maturity mind na, afterall, u did not see her wen she was having s*x(dat nearly happened to me n I did nt kill my self instead i went to a bar and took '33', i almost drilled ashana not out of desperation buh jus felt lyk after downing some bottles grin bt wasnt my way so i chilled out). My dear brother, save this post! d girl will still come back to u either after wedlock or within her marital life, its left to u whether to av a compensation or not grin. My own came and I scatter the ground grin. That is dat for the 'PONMO' things... but for reality, try as much as possible to 4get about the relationship, she is not meant for u even if she comes back to u, dont struggle with the situation and never expect her back. Thank your God dat u got a new n good job, explore all ur chances out there n u will see dat she's the ugliest as.s u ever met. I thenk God (for u) on your new job, focus on it and bring d best out of urself! Life is sweet...... u can join me in the club 2nite so dat we can rock it beta buh owe u bill o, na eyibo life i de live o! wink
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. If you say so.
Hi
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by midasbliss(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=macroscopic post=38429434][/quote] ouch... so sorry... you just weren't lucky and she, self centered
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Anointedoj(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Your Success ahead is de best reverge 4 her.u shld knw dat,most beautiful are stil yet 2be born,beta is not enough,best is yet 2come.she is not a good 2 u,she is a jezebel on her own's time.so ignore her n 4ger ahead.
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.