Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (55818 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
I would kill to have a guy like this. Some girls are just super wicked, she's been double dating all along and deceiving you. Now she and her serious boyfriend are about to wed. Let me advise you, you've not lost she has. You're a great guy. You were dating a liar all along, imagine if you had married her and seen her true color after wedding? You will find someone worthy of you, it's alright focus on your job. She is calling because her conscience is judging her and she feels pity for you, knowing you truly loved her. Picking would make you feel worse, I'm going through a bitter break up myself. Just move on someone deserving of a guy like you will come. So sorry, it's life. But you will be happy later, trust me.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by lebesgue(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Someone she barely knows? I wouldn't be suprised if 1)she's a fake virgin
2)she's been sleeping with the dude she's marrying because she actually loves him & only using the OP as her gullible cash cow.

My sister, thank you very much. I thought exactly the same thing. Of course, he was just an assistant boyfriend whose sole purpose was to aid her with financial matters. The other bobo was the real fiance. I have seen lots of Bachelors and Masters in Applied Mumuology; this is my first encounter with a Ph.D in the discipline. God dey.

3 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by eoadeniji(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:

Yes nah...imagine I get a man who agrees to no marriage no sex objectives and he spend dis much on me, my dear WTF do I want again....plus the fact he helps to control our degree during rromance, mehhnnn....some lady sha...smh embarassed
baby, dat man is here
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Pque(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
U mean u are yet to confirm if d lady was just pulling ur leg? Smh, makes me wonder if u are saying d truth. Anyway, ur new employment is enough as a compensation, congratulations. U can still have beautiful girls times 5 of her beauty and take d one with d best character (who loves God nd don't do eye service, call a spade a spade 4 u nd correct u when u act wrongly).
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by growrich: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bros eh, u really deserve my dirty slaps. Anyway, d best advice i do hv for u now is to knock ur big head against dat wall or rod in ur front because u be mugu eririeri. Go to hellfire dere u're right now!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by sats: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
it was the guy that gave her the koboko she wanted, that she is marrying
sorry you hear
next time, knack the girl wella
that way she becomes attached to you

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:

d guy tried playin nice but got stabbed
hes furious nd out fr vengance
now a wounded lion has been added to d pack of guys out der to chop any lady nd clean mouth

if he wants to revenge, he should go to the girl and revenge rather than punishing any innocent lady that come his way. Afterall he was the one who accepted to spend on the girl. I didn't see where he mention anything about the girl rogging him of his allowance ooo. He was palying mr. Samaritan so he should revenge the babe and not any girl he sees.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by AreaFada2: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
jedyjedy:
Moral lesson: nack any babe u date. Lobatan
Abeg operate their brains and hammer this law inside it. If OP had been reading our posts about ' fake virgins' over the years, maybe he'd be wiser. Like I said just days back. Over 90% are fake. We have seen it all. At least you didn't end up in marriage with a "virgin" that abortions have already destroyed her womb. cheesy grin Obviously painful because you are in love but move on quickly dude. You began on a poor note: you funded her and she laid the ground rules alone. You were simply her dream ATM and maga. And she didn't even have to open her legs.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks
Hahaha. Sorry, you had a gf others enjoy on bed. How could you say she was your gf, yet you didn't sleep with her? You're a wussy. grin

Next time, you should shoot first and she will be yours. grin

Sorry again, because you didn't play the game well and another dude had to out-smart you. grin

She also played with your feelings. A woman who loves you would definitely go to bed with you no matter what.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by adedayourt(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
if he wants to revenge, he should go to the girl and revenge rather than punishing any innocent lady that come his way. Afterall he was the one who accepted to spend on the girl. I didn't see where he mention anything about the girl rogging him of his allowance ooo. He was palying mr. Samaritan so he should revenge the babe and not any girl he sees.

u nd i both know any gak dat coms around now ll b an object to vent vengance on smiley
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by flokii: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

make I laugh first abeg

grin grin grin grin

padi shey make I advice you?

while you were busy forming Mr. nice guy, someone else was giving her the D real bad..
na jst dat 75% of ur alawee and your life savings made me feel sorry for you..
Just thank your stars you've got a job.. so focus and develop your career, your wife will come to you..

Love I repeat is a SCAM... peace
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by djdavisy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Next time when u meet a babe, u bang her on your first date with her.... Use your head!

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mecussey(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

So all these things wey we don dey talk here year in year out, you no hear. Well, thats ur mafaking business. Let help you repeat it, no be woman get their body, if u furtunately meet a virgin u want to marry, open it and marry her simple. If u nevery ready, then forget abt her and look for money first, there are other virgins. It is better to have money and be looking for love than to have love and be looking for money.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by fasawetayo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I feel for your story bro,try and take heart,if truly she was meant for you nothing would have happened.I no the painful part is d one of you doing mr Nice guy.....Take heart...Shit Happens
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by jadek2015(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
I carefully went thru the relayed story, it really sadened my heart what target d devil uses dis days. My friend, it's an unpalatable aspect of life but d lord knows &gives d best.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Haven't bothered to read past the first page, but is the OP pained because she didn't have sex with you or because you lost her?

If it is the former, might as well just ring up an olosho to drown you misery.

If its the later tho, nothing you can do, live your life to d fullest, no one is irreplaceable.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Tobium1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
De place dat caught my attention was " I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings..." bros!!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why they insults? What did he do wrong? He's not a fool for not sleeping with her because even if he had sex with her he would still be heartbroken and would feel deeper pain because he really loves her.
He doesn't need bashing, you don't know the pain he's going through. OP I can help you get through this. Send me a pm.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
sirhot:
Op some advice here are plain silly! I know how you feel; betrayed, rejected, deceived etc. You did the right thing by not sleeping with her. Fvvckinnggg a girl is not the best way to get back at her else you get HIV. So you choose. I'll rather be free of STDs in a no sex relationship than endanger my life with a sex relationship.

Let a lady do what she wants with her body, if I can't take or don't want it, I move on. She can't say I used her grin grin

Safety first! Loose infected bitches everywhere. Be careful!

Pick of the bunch!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Missy89(f): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
So you were a God sent mayee for 3 years grin

Ok, Next story please
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Rockstar2014(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
What a cooked up story, oil company ko marriage ni.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by ekpesa(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Have you care to ask her if she has just joined APC? ........ this promise and fail things sef.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
In as much as I shud commend for ur chastity I want 2 say dat money shud nt b spent dat much in a no sex relationship. U made mistake in spending. No sex relationship is no money spent. Just take hrt. Move on, take it dat she s nt meant for u. But u shud ve learnt ur lessons
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by gonkin(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
This forum is a joke
For Igbo land marriage can be anytime for ladies
She be tear-rubber(virgin), how u take know? when u diddnt enter PIN code.
You be big mumu, girls that really wanna maintain dont let u spend, instead the girl will try her best to please u since she aint giving u kpomo. THIS IS EXPERIENCE TALK. She just wannna eat your cash bro
Imo state wen get fine babes yaga yaga full every where. you dey find story. The other paddy dey browse, while u dey pay. MUMU
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Zendinho(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Share d gala..... Share d blues... D blues............ D blues............ Omo she don share ur gala finish now na to share d blues.....
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by dacovajnr: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sowi bro...you story reminded me of ma rabbit which I spent on and fed for good 2yrs but decided to run away...and you also reminded of profit n loss..take Kidney undecided
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Mskrisx(f): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!
I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013.She accepted to date me on one condition(NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted.Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen.I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...On several ocassions,she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman,I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit..Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control.After NYSC,I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture.Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce.Still,I struggle to send her some money through her father first bank account(she was 18yrs then).Once in a month,I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year,things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her.After 3yrs,I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so euthusiastic to relay the goodnews to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep.I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...Pls save a soul today and God will bless u...Thanks

My dear your own small sef....just take it easy..u will surely get over it.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Lolsss.. Are u the 18 yrs gal in question.. Tell me I won't tell d guy it will be a secret betwin us

Lol.....am way above dat dude
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
eoadeniji:
baby, dat man is here

Lolzzzzz
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
jerome263:
I SABI CONTROL DEGREE DURING ROMANCE WELL WELL O, MK WE START OUR OWN NA, ABI HOW U C AM?

Lol
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
quiinnBee:

am good too

okay i'll go check it now

Kk dear
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Gr8amechi: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Someone she barely knows? I wouldn't be suprised if 1)she's a fake virgin
2)she's been sleeping with the dude she's marrying because she actually loves him & only using the OP as her gullible cash cow.
I am not defending her, but don't be too quick to judge her........girls general even you if you are truly a girl are too easy to deceive

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.