Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? (56112 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
At 16+ I guessed u wud have fully developed and gathered all that's expected of an ideal woman. Relationship isn't bad anyway. But I'll advise you to be careful of gifts, if really you want to avoid stories that touch.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by blaqueoracle: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
elvisdaniels:
If you two are truly committed, with no sex eventually you will see that - but it will take time. For now, since you're almost 17 I would say just don't rock the boat until you turn 18 then. That time will pass quickly, and a few months wait is not much in the scheme of things.Go on with your live, college or high school whatever that you are into. Never stay out of touch,. I am not asking you not to be in a relationship. Just take a pause and let the feelings hibernate for a good amount of time till you are of aged. You are not gonna want to marry at this age i believe. Actions speak louder than words: People can say the prettiest things to get into your pants, so be weary of words until you have observed how this person acts when they think you are not watching.If you think it'll hold good, go for it @ your own risk.
Mature!!! Hmmm. She beta read this one.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by kollisin(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2015
17 is very normal, 2 me any gal around 17 dat don't have a guy should be taken for deliverance......
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by crackhouse(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2015
Waris dis one talkin about?.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Abachaz: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2015
if you feel you are ok (you know what you are doing) to go into a relationship why are you seeking advice. Please stop confessing before you sin. !
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Elxandre(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2015
safarigirl:
there will always be exceptions to general rules and some guys are mature. Depends on where the guy's at. If you must date a guy in the same level then his CGPA better be impressive. I know of guys who got job offers while in school, especially during IT, such guys aren't going out to hustle jobs. If one is dating a guy in the same level whose CGPA is average at best and doesn't have a job ready for him outside, then that relationship is a sham. He would better spend his time moving that GPA upwards
Interesting viewpoint.
Though GPAs don't guarantee success.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Shinelle(f): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Elxandre:
Interesting viewpoint. Though GPAs don't guarantee success.
Nothing guarantees success either..
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Elxandre:

Interesting viewpoint.
Though GPAs don't guarantee success.
they may not, but where there are no job offers and no obvious entrepreneurial skills, the GPA is the only thing one can go by
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by misspicy(f): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2015
halfrica:
Please date if u dnt date who will grin

Bt remember hmmmm wen ur bf forceful have sex wit u please do not call it rape after all u his gf nd u agreed to his terms nd condition

When u see him flirting with anoda girl please do not cry at night read all wat u can read cos fytin with him will only draw him closer to d oda girl

When u see in class bt ur bf keeps poppin in ur mind please dnt fyt it u signed up for it as his gf ok

When u giv him ur time nd happiness please do not expect to b happy wen he makes u sad cos u sold ur happiness to him

baby girl when he breaks up with u do not cry u av started d relationship journey u wud find anoda one

When he ask u to send him ur nuddde pix please do not say no or he wud cheat on u
if u send him dnt b angry if he shows his frnds he wana flaunt ow sexy his gf is

cos datin at ur age u can never date a man but a boy so b prepared to date a guy who is still being fed by his parent so dont expect expensive gifts from him

If u can cope wit a guys temperament aggressive nature
Annoyin nature cheating nature

Baby girl ride on i gat ur bck cheesy

Undi the condi of ur heart ok grin

Wow babe you said it all...

All thanks to God i didnt jumpp into relationship like the diamondqueen is doing now,so much baggage involved
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by mart2k(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Diamondqueen:

i'm not like your sister.
Time wl tell
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by mart2k(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Diamondqueen:

i'm not like your sister.
Time wl tell
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

Wow babe you said it all...

All thanks to God i didnt jumpp into relationship like the diamondqueen is doing now,so much baggage involved

grin grin God save u av been a victim started dating at age 15 bt regrettin all now
Bt if diamondqueen wants to date now leave her

They say experience is d best teacher
She shdnt b angry wen she is mch older nd she sees a younger lady doin sumtin really bad nd she corrects d young lady bt d young lady doesnt listen to her

She shd remember we on nl talked to her nd she didnt listen too
Karma is real nd really alive
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by misspicy(f): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin God save u av been a victim started dating at age 15 bt regrettin all now

She shdnt b angry wen she is mch older nd she sees a younger lady doin sumtin really bad nd she corrects d young lady bt d young lady doesnt listen to her

Yea experience is the best teacher buh teenagers are always deaf to that phrase....so its better we leave them to learn their lesson...so miss diamondqueen please start dey date dey go jor buh stop decieving ursef abt no sex part,it ls definately going to happen,btw happy fvcking grin
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by noshiobec(f): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2015
I think u should just be patient for now because having a boyfriend comes with a lot of distractions. It is not as easy as you would think because it just like a game of chess of which any can loose. I would advice u go into the university system first before u go into one. Nevertheless if there is anyone now who is making u go CRAZY like making u blush just give him sign dat you would have been interested but not for now and if he feels u worth waiting for he would be back. Kudos to u.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2015
you will be 17, then how old is he
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Diamondqueen:

thanks. You made some wrong decisions that you thought were right. When you got the result of your wrong deeds, it taught you a lesson and you learnt from it. Thanks again.
It is better to learn from another person's mistake than to learn from your own because when you learn from your error the taste is invariably bitter.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by niggi4life(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Diamondqueen:

go and start a life.
looooool, are u kidding me?
You should start a life dear, u r just 16(according to your sensless post) i have not only started my life but have lives which i have birthed to.
Even though i know u aren't 16, u go still hear weeee for boys hand. Mark my word
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2015
niggi4life:
looooool, are u kidding me?
You should start a life dear, u r just 16(according to your sensless post) i have not only started my life but have lives which i have birthed to.
Even though i know u aren't 16, u go still hear weeee for boys hand. Mark my word

like I said, go get a life.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

Yea experience is the best teacher buh teenagers are always deaf to that phrase....so its better we leave them to learn their lesson...so miss diamondqueen please start dey date dey go jor buh stop decieving ursef abt no sex part,it ls definately going to happen,btw happy fvcking grin

No thanks
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2015
halfrica:

stop acting like a saint.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2015
MemeTroll:
ok hi im sammie never really thought there were other teenagers here im 17 can you email me
Blaize_sammie@yahoo.co.uk

NO
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
beech dnt tell me coz yu got a niqqa in ur miserable life.. . U feeling fly. U such an embedded homo sapien in stupidity,

like i said before, you're a living proof that idiots still exist.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
Are you sure you're 16? Go on
why are you asking if I'm sure?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2015
jennifer22:

having a relationship is not a bad ideal ,for me i will advice u tell him to wait till u are old enough to handle sex issues ,afterall u are human ,u have feelings, blood is bumping through your vains.........stay in love and stay okay.

thanks
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
u so sthupid dah my back lights had to go dim in respect of yur low memory

mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2015
obipyper:
forget your boyfriend and date me
lol
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
TheMainMan:
... Cc.. Diamondqueen.... After U read this and still feel like venturing in your journey of vanity... Then you are on your own... Many wud av wished they have someone to tell them this when they were Ur age... You absolutely know nothing... Nothing!...

i know that you know everything.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
see fresh punna to drill.....thousands of congras to this dude
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2015
LORDDICE:
you just sounded ignorant! "If some bad happens, i'll learn from it." den y are u here? U wanna announce ur 1st date?
QOUTE ME N0T, If u're g0nna make any 'childish 'c0mment

i've quoted you. So what?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2015
tobechukwuka:

Story for the gods. Very childish talk. Count on the abortion you have done.
Child, please please and please marry your books for now untill you are divorce with it.

Low life
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Elxandre:
Maybe it isn't too wrong after all.
Some like Omotola dated early and never got burnt.
thaaaank you
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2015
agongajoseph:

CHOI!!! SEE YOUNG SOFT MILD FRESH TOTO ALERT OO! U FINE? POST YA PIX HERE, ITS OK TO DATE AT 16 IF ULL DATE ME.

such rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.