Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74671 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adellam16(f): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
pet4ril:
female children 's mouth are always sharper than the males own..... I remembered going to an ATM to withdraw in shoprite, there I met a man standing with a girl of of about 2_3yrs probably they were waiting for the mother to finish buying and come out... when I slot in my ATM, the little girl just slipped out of the father's hand and walk upto to me and she said aunty what are you doing? I smiled and said how are you doing but she didn't answer my question, she said is the money your own? I said no is for my daddy and she said are you going to use it to buy something for him and I said yes. ...the father was just surprise and he started saying come back here but the baby was just smiling at himas well. ... he apologized for the baby's interrogation and I told him not to worry that am used to it
lol.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Jomesh20(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
I remembered my aunt carrying my nephew on her back, while walking she tripped and almost fell the next thing this boy would say was 'Grandma don't let me fall o. Let me come down before you injure me'. We were dumbfounded and burst into laughter

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Akbee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
oluwarantimi:
I have been depressed lately but this thread made my evening. Filled with hilarious posts. I remember when my sister was younger I think 6 or 7, she was playing on the decking so I shouted at her to come downstairs immediately she came downstairs she said "you won't even let somebody enjoy her life sef" I just bursted in laughter.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adeememman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
ogorkojo:
Great. My own pretty miracle is still loading. 0.1%, na man remain.
You are beautiful
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
oluwarantimi:
I have been depressed lately but this thread made my evening. Filled with hilarious posts. I remember when my sister was younger I think 6 or 7, she was playing on the decking so I shouted at her to come downstairs immediately she came downstairs she said "you won't even let somebody enjoy her life sef" I just bursted in laughter.

That was the objective. Happy it made you laugh!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Akbee(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Laf wan kill me when I come out see my brother's 1year boy climbing his hanger.
U sure say no be you carry am up there??
Its quite creative anyways.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by iykebest1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
That was how this lady and her son 4+ came to our house to give us her wedding invitation card ( the child was out of wedlock). So I carried the boy on my laps and asked why he is so happy. He said " my mummy and daddy and I will be doing wedding". Everyone in d living room couldn't help but burst into uncontrollable laughter.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adanny01(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jomesh20:
I remembered my aunt carrying my nephew on her back, while walking she tripped and almost fell the next thing this boy would say was 'Grandma don't let me fall o. Let me come down before you injure me'. We were dumbfounded and burst into laughter

That boy is hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Merryglad:
Our last born is 5yrs old,she has an ugly teddy yet she named it pretty.one day she took pretty to our neighbours house,and our neighbours child called pretty lobster...come and see my sister,she became very happy that her baby now has a new name
Me:Triumph do you know the meaning of lobster?
Triumph:yes shister its crayfish mother.lol

lol i can't help but just laugh
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by thexzy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yorkrophone......for those in NY
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by 400billionman: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mindfulness:
I love it when children cover their eyes and shout 'search for me' thinking that when they can't see you, you can't see them either grin

That is John Cena..
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adeememman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ganoderma:

Oh Lord ...... please hear my prayers and give me a child. Just one is all I ask....

Let me share this moments too.

May the living God I serve bless your womb and every other person with similar request in Jesus name.
NB: Your faith is essential

19 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ahamonyeka(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Akbee:

U sure say no be you carry am up there??
Its quite creative anyways.
lol how can I though to me I could still think the way you thought.the boy is extra ordinary sturborn I have the pix until I saw the topic and it took me back to my stored pix on my phone.I still a pix of him holding strong a fowl in the corridol.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by FixedRoots: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
A woman bigger than Lepacious Bose (before she lost weight) was MARRIED to a man who was skinny like Boy Alinco. The woman visited a family and left. After a while, her husband came in. The child in the house ran to meet him and said: ''Your MOTHER just left here.''

7 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I took my four year old daughter along to the salon one day. While singing her school anthem for me there,another lady yelled at her and told her to stop disturbing. My daughter kept quiet for a moment, she then hissed and told the other lady "You are not even fine sef." Everyone in the salon began laughing at the lady(she was upset and wanted to hit my daughter),I felt so embarrassed.
Another time I threatened to spank my son if he does'nt obey at the count of three. I said "1,2,2 nd half,2nd a quarter", my son shocked me when he said "Say 3 abeg."
Jesusss, hahhhhaaaa, say 3 abeg, my belle oooo, d child no fear sef , hahhhhaaaa
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ingenuity2014: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
When I was very little, I remember there was this chicken my dad bought for christmas. Because it stayed with us for some days and I had to feed it my rice, garri and stuff, I became "attached" to it. Only for me to hear that they were going to kill it. I cried that day oh, no be small. I kept begging my dad not to kill it cos it was my friend. I refused to eat any meat that period cos I feared it could be my dear friend. I just could not understand how my dad could have been so wicked to kill it and how mum could have the heart to cook it and eat. grin

Also, whenever a friendly uncle or aunt, I would hide his or her shoes cos I didn't want the person to go.

10 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by fpeter(f): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
oluwarantimi:

Hey, why are you depressed? Share with us please. depression is bad.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
misreal:
I gave a child fifty naira, he gets angry and says he needed the two five naira notes I had in my hand saying "I need two money not one money".me sef con comply.
y u no go comply, see ya life , hahhhahhaaa, so u gave him 10#
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by fpeter(f): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
I had gone to the village with my folks, a little friend in my village visited us very early in the morning.
She didn't wash her face nor bathe before coming, so i sent her home to do that while i was preparing breakfast.
she kept turning round the house and then returning back without going home to wash up, after awhile i got upset
and yelled at her, the little tot muttered under her breath in Igbo "what is wrong with her? because of common tea and bread
that she will give me she won't let somebody hear word" we laff taya dat day. My mum was like "you don hear am now"
this little girl instead of calling me by my name, refers to me as "Nkeocha" meaning the fair one.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by komek(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sarhamsyn:
my cousin brother 3+ and his dad...

Cousin: daddy buy me a gun

Dad: why shld i buy u a gun

Cousin: i want to use it to shoot u

Dad:shocked No...nooooo... i wil not buy u a gun

Cousin: Oya daddy sorry...sorry. i will not use it to shoot u again, i will shoot mummy.

Dad: ok son i will buy u a gun.

Mum runs out frm kitchen...

Mum: u will use the gun to shoot ur father family people...

Me jus dey laff dem... Lwkm dat day

Family of comedians. The exact thing my parents would do back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
I was visiting a family friend and I experienced this when the kid's uncle came in.

Kid: Welcome.. What did you bring for me?
Uncle gives him gala
Uncle: What will you say?
Kid not saying anything yet.
Uncle: Say something now... (Expecting the kid to say thank you)
Kid: Something ( walks away...)

Lol
lol,he has replied d uncle na,hahhhhaaaa
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
iwakolewa:
A girlfriend and my three year old daughter were playing together,she then told my daughter to smile and then told her her teeth is white,she asked my daughter what is the colour of her own teeth,and my daughter innocently said 'yellow'.
I can just imagine the innocent voice saying yellow,but dats d bitter truth
Hhhhaaaaahhhaaaa
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by IndianaJay: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Again.

Funniest Thread...
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by sped1oro(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
I visited a friend of mine before my wedding to give him the invitation card, his daughter of 3+ was all over me and asking about the card. Funny enough, the daughter was present on my wedding day and she came over to me at the high table and said 'I HAVE COME TO YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY'. Because of the wedding cake beside me she thought it was my birthday. Funny innocent kids.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
The day I know se I ugly na the day my 6yrs old sister was checking pix on my fone. She saw a pix with my gf d nxt tin she said was: I can never marry my broda, he resemble Obasanjo

7 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Idrhas(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Whenever my youngeryounger sister of about 4years old wanted to drink tea she would hold her cube sugare nd still want the tea to be sweet. she once put the sugar in the tea nd then start screaming 'Sugar mi ti soonu' (my sugar has gotten lost) we would all laugh. shez 13 now

9 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by dapsy4u2(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
dapsy4u2:

It is time to enlighten and empower our children on sexual abuse and this book is a major strategy to achieve that.It is a universal principle in child’s protection that children have a role to play in their own protection and this must be given to them by us in their own language.“No! Don’t touch me there”, which is Mrs. Odukoya’s maiden effort on children’s literature, is one that all parents should buy, read and get their children to read. Using the story of Ade and Ada, one that is at once a biology as well as civic and sex education lesson note, the author tells in every reading what is proper and what is not, and how to interact with members of the opposite sex, whether peers or older folks. It shows parents what to do and say to their children to stave off the antics of sexual predators.

order here....................... http:///o-no-don-oat-touch-me-there-oa-1992382

order here....................... http://www.kaymu.com.ng/no-don-t-touch-me-there-754948.html
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by switstelly(f): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Can't stop laughing...Kids!!!...they will never cease amaze me...I love kids

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by armadeo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
When speaking to family I like talking to the kids so I usuall start with

' What are you doing?'

The kid always gives the same answer

' I am talking to you'

Another experience the kid says when he grows up he wants to sell fuel that the attendants always have a lot of cash in thier hands.

I remember when our last child was born we are all male children and my brother asked my dad why he didn't buy a girl in the market that every time he goes he only buys boys.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
adeememman:

You are beautiful
Tnx
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Mojibola(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
I was about to open my house gate on Sunday and I overheard a conversation between two little girls.
Girl 1: I won't play with Iyanu again, she is very wicked.
Girl 2: You can still play with her, she will change when she grows up.

....I looked at them, they couldn't be more than 5years from their appearance. I was amazed!

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by pet4ril(f): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
fpeter:
I had gone to the village with my folks, a little friend in my village visited us very early in the morning.
She didn't wash her face nor bathe before coming, so i sent her home to do that while i was preparing breakfast.
she kept turning round the house and then returning back without going home to wash up, after awhile i got upset
and yelled at her, the little tot muttered under her breath in Igbo "what is wrong with her? because of common tea and bread
that she will give me she won't let somebody hear word" we laff taya dat day. My mum was like "you don hear am now"
this little girl instead of calling me by my name, refers to me as "Nkeocha" meaning the fair one.
hahahahahhaha fall from okra tree.... hahaha that gal finish abeg grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.