Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74625 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Michelbare(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
iwakolewa:
A girlfriend and my three year old daughter were playing together,she then told my daughter to smile and then told her her teeth is white,she asked my daughter what is the colour of her own teeth,and my daughter innocently said 'yellow'.

A GIRLFRIEND hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sarhamsyn:
my cousin brother 3+ and his dad...

Cousin: daddy buy me a gun

Dad: why shld i buy u a gun

Cousin: i want to use it to shoot u

Dad:shocked No...nooooo... i wil not buy u a gun

Cousin: Oya daddy sorry...sorry. i will not use it to shoot u again, i will shoot mummy.

Dad: ok son i will buy u a gun.

Mum runs out frm kitchen...

Mum: u will use the gun to shoot ur father family people...

Me jus dey laff dem... Lwkm dat day
bro u wan kil me wit laff, typical african settings....best thread in a while

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by greyce: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
I have a lovely nephew who wuld be 3 yrs in december.most times i look at him n wonder if he's rili dt young.last wk sunday while in d bus,he greeted a woman (he does dt all d time)'good morning ma,how is daddy'.she culdn't help laughing...another time,we were outside looking at d moon n he was like 'see God bless me'.i was tryna figure out wat he meant then i rememberd d nursery rhyme 'i see d moon,d moon sees me,GOD bless d moon n God bless me'.i culdnt help but lol.i can go on n on cos he's jst so wonderful.i love u so much kelly grin

18 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by hYpErbOi: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
[b]About 7months ago myself and my gf took her 2yrs old nephew to shoprite. While at the kiddies play center of the mall, this couples came in with their kids to celebrate their baby girl's birthday.
There is this big plastic car children sit-in to drive on a rack. The baby girl tapped the attendant of the place and ask him how much they wanna sale the car...instantly the man said its not for sale. Then the girl reply and said "'my daddy as plenty money o he will buy it for me, he is working because of me". That statement drew everyone's attention and she immediately went to the dad n said Daddy chebi u will buy the car for me abi? The dad in a funny tone said "hmm, my second wife too wants a big car just like her mommy, then she instantly said ok chebi u will buy it for me abi? And the dad said honey see daddy didn't bring plenty money to this place, immediately she reply saying "dadddddy why did u lie to my mommy that you are working because of me now u can't even buy this small car for me".
Mehen at first I try to seal up but I couldn't help the manner I take laugh when even the mother busted up and everybody were laughing...and the little angel start crying thinking everyone was laughing her.she then start moving from person to person saying 'tell me sorry' till everybody said sorry she then kept quite to face the candy she was holding. It was so funny and we all marveled at her shape brain cus it was her 3rd year birthday they came to celebrate.
[/b]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by lilmizwierd(f): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ranks007:
thats spiritually incensed!
Dunno sha that was the first time he heard my mother shouting
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
my neice loves watching cartoon so much, whenever i turn off the tv at night and tel her its bed time, she starts crying and begging , she ld say ' pls pls, if i dnt watch tv thomas (tom n jerry) would be mad at me, i dnt want to hurt mickey and minnie, my frnds (all disney junior characters you can think of) would be sad . and the cry goes on n on, no night without this drama .lol.
for heavens sake shes just 4, what does a 4 year old know about hurting frnds?

10 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by dapsy4u2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
It is time to enlighten and empower our children on sexual abuse and this book is a major strategy to achieve that.It is a universal principle in child’s protection that children have a role to play in their own protection and this must be given to them by us in their own language.“No! Don’t touch me there”, which is Mrs. Odukoya’s maiden effort on children’s literature, is one that all parents should buy, read and get their children to read. Using the story of Ade and Ada, one that is at once a biology as well as civic and sex education lesson note, the author tells in every reading what is proper and what is not, and how to interact with members of the opposite sex, whether peers or older folks. It shows parents what to do and say to their children to stave off the antics of sexual predators.

order here....................... http:///o-no-don-oat-touch-me-there-oa-1992382

order here....................... http://www.kaymu.com.ng/no-don-t-touch-me-there-754948.html

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
MrBasketball:

Yes! I love it big... Hope yours are big? I once saw your full pix anyway! grin

Lie! I don't upload full pics. Not for a long time.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by firfinch(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
DebbyChris:
Lol

My 5years old sis was talking with a girl in our neighbourhood, and she said she wonder who will be cooking for them when sis debby(me) marries. Lol it was my neighbour that over heard it and told me we laughed out loud that day. Children are funny, special and wonderful, with an innocent heart.
Be bold, say you want a husband. But look before you leap, marriage is a lifelong contract, choose wisely. Goodluck
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Seculent: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Totfulguy:
I was playing with my daughter 2+ and she goes "Daaaaddyyyy" and I looked up and she goes "Close your eyes" and I complied. Next she goes "Close your mouth" I did. "Close your ears", I did and she said "Close your head". And I said "Angel I dont know how to do that one. In the end she asked me to close "Teeth, Leg, face etc. Hmmm! What can I say...She is my branch manager.
Branch manager. grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by DebbyChris(f): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
firfinch:
Be bold, say you want a husband. But look before you leap, marriage is a lifelong contract, choose wisely. Goodluck
Like seriously? even if i want a husband will i come here?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Seculent: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I took my four year old daughter along to the salon one day. While singing her school anthem for me there,another lady yelled at her and told her to stop disturbing. My daughter kept quiet for a moment, she then hissed and told the other lady "You are not even fine sef." Everyone in the salon began laughing at the lady(she was upset and wanted to hit my daughter),I felt so embarrassed.
Another time I threatened to spank my son if he does'nt obey at the count of three. I said "1,2,2 nd half,2nd a quarter", my son shocked me when he said "Say 3 abeg."
Oh my God. grin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by mikkyjagga1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Best thread I've seen in a while, u need to see how I've been chuckling all evening!
Just reminds me of how much I miss my nephew nd niece!
This happened to a friend of mine, he had just come back from university on holls and his 3 year old nephew after taking a long look @ him suddenly asked him
Uncle why re you so black, did fire burn your face!
My friend was so embarrassed and shocked cos a lot of people were there, nd na guy wey dey wan form fineboy!
Still use it to make jest of him till now!

14 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by prisiluv(f): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
My neighbour's daughter asked her dad " daddy,y dnt u go 2 church wit us? 2moro,by fire by force u must follow us" dat same day,she asked her dad "daddy,are u a bouncing baby boy?" lololz I lafd real hard...kids re truly funny nd some,very smart....

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by firfinch(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
DebbyChris:
Like seriously? even if i want a husband will i come here?
hahahhah, so really where would you have gone to? Wait, wait, wait, so you really want to stop cooking for those lovely and caring people bah?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrBasketball: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lie! I don't upload full pics. Not for a long time.

You did with a blue jean while standing stylishly close to the wall in your bedroom.

I no wan dey yarn too much.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Alezy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dyt:
Very funny
My son does lots that I can't even remember
Speaks both Yoruba and English
Infact joins it together

He started to use iron and mop at 18months
The brains of these kids ehn
May God bless and keep them
Very intelligent breeds
that's to tell u that the next generation will be much lively, brilliant, beautiful n smart than this one.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by DebbyChris(f): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
firfinch:
hahahhah, so really where would you have gone to? Wait, wait, wait, so you really want to stop cooking for those lovely and caring people bah?
I can get a husband even if i stay in my room.
Even if i don't want to, i will going to school next year by God's grace, so someone else will do the cooking.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Alezy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
prisiluv:
My neighbour's daughter asked her dad " daddy,y dnt u go 2 church wit us? 2moro,by fire by force u must follow us" dat same day,she asked her dad "daddy,are u a bouncing baby boy?" lololz I lafd real hard...kids re truly funny nd some,very smart....
yea daddy zz a bouncing baby boy....smiles.

u kw how to do disappearing act very well
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrBasketball: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
lilmizwierd:
The baby in my house doesn't behave like one at Nine months you won't believe the things he does You need to hear him singing Frank Edward Okaka :O :O :O . Today my mother was counting money He just crawled close and took #1000 from her, normally when he takes money he returns it but today the nigga started running. It took combined effort to collect the money . Since he was wailing I decided to give him #50 He refused and kept demanding for the #1000 . I just couldnt believe my eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's an Ibo boy sha
cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MVLOX(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
I remember how my lil cousin changed a friends name from Bro solo to Bro Polo......the guy begged and bribed dis kid tire all to no avail....tankfully the kid grew up and forgot the name but not afta influencing all to be calling the dude Bro Polo till date...lmao

10 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
samzheee:
my 3 year old cousin was acting like he was feeling cold, so i asked him if he was feeling cold and he said "no am feeling ordinary. i couldn't stop laughing that day.
lmao
come to think of it, thats how nigerians turned cold to opposite of ordinary, vice versa. cold water, ordinary(warm) water.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adellam16(f): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
One evening I went to d atm to withdraw money to shop for my 4yr old daughter. She was with me tho. I transferred money from my account to d one I wanted to withdraw from but d funds had not entered so d atm did not dispense. We decided to wait a bit so d funds will drop. She kept pestering us to go home dat she was tired. I gave in and on our way home I used anoda atm nd was able to get cash. Another day I decided to withdraw nd dis chick was with me. We went to dat same atm dat did not dispense. As I was about to slot in my card my baby yelled " u dis mummy self u want to use this atm dat did not give u money dat day again abi"? I was shocked! How did she remember after about 2 weeks. She started yelling " let's go jor let's go". People were just laughing at us! I just told her to shut up nd did my transaction. When money dispensed she said " thank God". I just use vex carry her waka commot from d bank. Lol

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Alezy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sarhamsyn:
my cousin brother 3+ and his dad...

Cousin: daddy buy me a gun

Dad: why shld i buy u a gun

Cousin: i want to use it to shoot u

Dad:shocked No...nooooo... i wil not buy u a gun

Cousin: Oya daddy sorry...sorry. i will not use it to shoot u again, i will shoot mummy.

Dad: ok son i will buy u a gun.

Mum runs out frm kitchen...

Mum: u will use the gun to shoot ur father family people...

Me jus dey laff dem... Lwkm dat day
lwkmdh. ...ok this one carry first sha
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by firfinch(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2015
DebbyChris:
I can get a husband even if i stay in my room.
Even if i don't want to, i will going to school next year by God's grace, so someone else will do the cooking.
hmmmmm? Even in your room? I doubt that, except for arrange husband. Hahahahahh, anyway my prayer is that you progress in all areas.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MistadeRegal(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2015
I remember the day I went to assist a neighbour with an electricity cable stuff. Since it's quite dark inside he had to bring his torch. After I'm through, he gave his little son the torch and asked him to off it. The next thing I saw was watch the serious looking innocent boy blowing air at the torch bulb with his mouth! I almost blew up!

22 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Simili(m): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2015
DebbyChris:
Lol, omg!!!
.... SO funny
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by obaty(f): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2015
I remember when I was teaching my little niece about the first man and woman on earth.I told her that their names were Adam and Eve,I also told her that God told them that if they ate the forbidden fruit they would die.I didn't know that the only thing she grabbed was the death part.So the next time I went to visit her,I called her and asked her who were the first man and woman on earth.Her response was:they would die

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by orgasm(m): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Few days ago my wife hung her weavon cap on the line to air out and somehow it fell to the ground. My Lil boy of 2 years pick it up and ran to the house shouting excitedly "mummy see your head", "your head as fall".
He ran into me and said Daddy, see mummy's head. Mummy's head on the ground. Everyone went ballistic with laughter including her sister of 3

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by DebbyChris(f): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2015
firfinch:
hmmmmm? Even in your room? I doubt that, except for arrange husband. Hahahahahh, anyway my prayer is that you progress in all areas.
Hmmm, amen
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ifihearam: 1:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Love kids sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.