Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74629 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Destined2win: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2015
IYADARA:
My 13 months old baby would pick something up give u and say *thank you* kiss

Glad she is learning manners at such a tender age

Hmmm. Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrBasketball: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
lilmizwierd:

Uncle no vex la I follow for the Ibo community yesterday own got us laughing . The sharp Enugu boy refused anything lesser than 1k am sure he knows the difference cheesy cheesy

Igbo pikin wey know things.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adellam16(f): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Destined2win:

Hehehe...She remembered
to God she did. I swear I was shocked. And her mouth sharp like my own. Lol.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Destined2win: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2015
adellam16:

No wonder, she get your kind of your sharp mouth..lol
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MrBasketball: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2015
MsRemarkable:

Stalker Alert!!!
Are you jealous this early morning? Don't be okay? tongue

EggovinMma is it true that I am stalking you?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by blackmarya(f): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
i went to stay with my aunt during one of our break at school, then i went to pick my cousin from school that day, when we got home i told her mum that pelumi's teacher is pregnant will she be able to cope with the children? b4 her mum could even answer pelumi answered and said my aunt is not pregnant oh she eats too much dats y she has a big tommy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by mamafunky(f): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
I took my 5yr old boy to a supermarket and while at the pay point my boy saw a white man with cat eyes and shouted to everybody's hearing....mummy this man have animal eyes...look at his eyes and was pointing at the man. Mhhen I couldn't hide my face when everybody busted into laughter but trust oyibos naa, the man looked at him and said oooh brave child. He even bought him a gift right there.

10 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Oshiobaba: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2015
I recently queried my 5yr old son for doing something wrong, he calmly walked up to me and said, "daddy, am sorry, l will not do it again, daddy, l forgive you"!!! and am wondering who needs to be forgiven, me or him? lollll

23 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Homorlayor20(f): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2015
a dog killed our goat(butuke)when our neighbour's 5year old daughter who took butuke as her pet heard it ,she said'' the bible say thou shall not kill but that dog killed butuke he(dog) will go to hellfire''.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by swopeal(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Anytime i suspect my 4yrs+ step-bro of doing something bad and i try to coerce him to tell me the truth, the investigation always ends inconclusive cuz our convo wuld go ds way
Me: who did this?!!! say the truth

His replysadvery slowly with tears in his eyes) the truth!!!
then he keeps repeating the phrase "the truth" since that was what i ordered him to say

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Obienesarah: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Since i dnt let my 2+ son play outside, he always wants to go on errands with my younger sibling n wen they ar bck he would want to stay outside , so my sibling would yell at him and say come inside n read ur book, so when they went on an errand and were close to the door my son couldn't wait for my sister to say her normal phrase , so he said aunty go in shut the door and read ur books am coming yeeh. I almost laughed out my heart.

11 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Cetona(f): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
lilmizwierd:

I have dried my tears very soon the accused mother would come and drop her and she would be screaming Tester when she needs my attention grin grin grin grin
How is your baby doing? grin. Regards to her. Is she the only kid you are babysitting?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Very funny thread. .I'm having a good laugh grin grin grin

We too on this thread also did funny things when we were small...
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by kellyJames5(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2015
greyce:
lol.not u

It could be me wink
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by pet4ril(f): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
adellam16:
female children 's mouth are always sharper than the males own..... I remembered going to an ATM to withdraw in shoprite, there I met a man standing with a girl of of about 2_3yrs probably they were waiting for the mother to finish buying and come out... when I slot in my ATM, the little girl just slipped out of the father's hand and walk upto to me and she said aunty what are you doing? I smiled and said how are you doing but she didn't answer my question, she said is the money your own? I said no is for my daddy and she said are you going to use it to buy something for him and I said yes. ...the father was just surprise and he started saying come back here but the baby was just smiling at himas well. ... he apologized for the baby's interrogation and I told him not to worry that am use to it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by redcurry(f): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
kaziblake:
My neighbour 4yrs old daughter was asked to pray during a small get 2gether party organised by my mother.she started by saying,ijn any poison iya David put inside dis food to make us die will go back 2d sender.we were all shocked,my mum was so embrarrased
lolzzz. #amebo thing# was iya David there when d prayer was said? lolsss.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Janedyke6: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by QueenSharon(f): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
I bought some chocolates for my 3 years old Niece and the Dad also bought her some packs of Choco Milo, She was so excited. We were watching TV in the Parlour, before I understood what happened, she had finished all the chocolates I bought for her after which she started consuming the Choco Milo her Dad bought for her. I cautioned her to drop the Choco Milo because she already had chocolates, then I asked her a question....Precious, if you finish all your chocolates and Choco Milo today, what will you eat tomorrow? to my surprise, my little Niece came closer to me, she held me and said to me...Aunty if I finish all my Chocolates and Choco Milo today, dont worry about tomorrow, by the Grace of God I will have chocolates and Choco Milo to eat tomorrow. I was shocked, I couldn't say a word, I just smiled at her and she smiled at me too.

Totfulguy:
I think this will be a good relief from the load of bad news we get all over the place. I belief it will be nice to hear your fun moments with your little ones at home. Children in their innocence say and do very funny things. We will like to hear your experience. Let me share mine.
Listen to this conversion between my 4 year old nephew and his father who is a sound engineer. They are in the living room and his father was fixing a microphone and has just dropped it on the table. His son walks in and picks up the microphone.

Father: Sampson drop the microphone I don't want it to fall from your hand.

Son: (Hiding the microphone behind his back) It is not your crophone. It is Mycrophone.

I couldn't laugh more.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by 2naira50kobo: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2015
This really had me laughing... Children are angels from heaven, God bless them.

Homorlayor20:
on a christmas day,we all had worn our xmas clothes with our xmas hairstyles(packing gel)when our last born 2plus then,infact she was born with and still had a few strands of hair then(you can count it),looked at us,touched her head with tears in her eyes and said'' where is my hair''?,no be small cry that day.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Totfulguy:
I think this will be a good relief from the load of bad news we get all over the place. I belief it will be nice to hear your fun moments with your little ones at home. Children in their innocence say and do very funny things. We will like to hear your experience. Let me share mine.
Listen to this conversion between my 4 year old nephew and his father who is a sound engineer. They are in the living room and his father was fixing a microphone and has just dropped it on the table. His son walks in and picks up the microphone.

Father: Sampson drop the microphone I don't want it to fall from your hand.

Son: (Hiding the microphone behind his back) It is not your crophone. It is Mycrophone.

I couldn't laugh more.

Oh Lord ...... please hear my prayers and give me a child. Just one is all I ask....

Let me share this moments too.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adedayourt(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
DebbyChris:
Lol

My 5years old sis was talking with a girl in our neighbourhood, and she said she wonder who will be cooking for them when sis debby(me) marries. Lol it was my neighbour that over heard it and told me we laughed out loud that day. Children are funny, special and wonderful, with an innocent heart.

dat means aunty debbie must be making gud meal wink wink
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Anowax(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
lonelydora:
Me: Ezinne, will you eat Rice or beans or both.

Ezinne: I will eat both.

Me: Okay

Ezinne: but uncle, what is both?
Lol... she's tired of eating rice and beans already. She wants to try 'both'

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adanny01(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
I was washing my car because of the muddy road i entered. The car was seriously dirty with mud everywhere. My son came, "Daddy, you are washing your car?" I said yes. He said, "Daddy, dont enter poto-poto again ko!". I say ok!

Later, i was going out, he said "Daddy, you want to go and enter poto-poto again, i will not help u wash".

13 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by hardychris(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2015
A 5 year old boy was asked to lead in a worship song before they could pray one morning, he started with.

Good morning Jesus good morning Lord.

The next song was twinkle twinkle little star.

Hahaha I almost died laughing.

28 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by loomer: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
confetti:
When I was in my brother's house, his wife was always complaining about her children and their disturbances. She was always threatening them that she was going to leave them for sometime and go rest in her father's house.

One day as she said it, her 4 yr daughter who obviously was tired of hearing her complaints told her "mummy go, when you go, I will tie your wrapper and go and sleep with daddy" oh! Boy ehhhh, that was the end of their mums threat.

This same girl one day asked our male neighbour who had big stomach what was in his stomach. The man told her he was pregnant, she kept telling him "ur not pregnant joorrr but the man kept telling her he was pregnant and expecting a baby, she asked the man " so if you are pregnant, who is responsible for your pregnancy? Ono ehhh! Na so I close my mouth for kitchen wet I dey oooo. It was later I asked maid where she got that from and she told me one Bollywood movie that Chinyere Wilfred was beAting her pregnAnt daughter asking her who was responsible for her pregnancy.

How una go dey let 4year old watch movies?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Olypeppy(f): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
My neighbours daughter asked me to carry her,then I was really busy so I told her.The next day out of innocence I called Onyinye to come get something for me now stairs..she said"I'm busy too..she didn't stop there,she continued by reminding them what transcribed between us..I had to simply apologize ooo

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by IndianaJay: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Hilarious thread.

Please keep the funny stories coming.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by greyce: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2015
kellyJames5:

It could be me wink
yea,but only if u were my nephew tongue
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by fpeter(f): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2015
I have identical twin brothers, one lived in Abuja with us and the other lived in PH.
So my little cousin who also lived in ABJ with us knew only the twin in ABJ. We traveled home
for Christmas and then both twins were there too, my little cousin was used to only my
brother in ABJ. so when he saw the twin from PH in the bedroom and the one from ABJ
outside the house he became confused. He ran back and forth for awhile and exclaimed
to the one he knew "Uncle A. you have become 2" cheesy grin

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by AnanseK(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2015
This 3yr+old was ill and required rehydration by infusion.
The Doctors couldn't get a suitable vein on his hand , so they infused the fluid thru his foot vein.
Later he kept telling the story of how he was recharged in Hospital.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adellam16(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Destined2win:

No wonder, she get your kind of your sharp mouth..lol
abi o so I dare not complain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.