Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74634 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by zyhon96: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Totfulguy:
I think this will be a good relief from the load of bad news we get all over the place. I belief it will be nice to hear your fun moments with your little ones at home. Children in their innocence say and do very funny things. We will like to hear your experience. Let me share mine.
Listen to this conversion between my 4 year old nephew and his father who is a sound engineer. They are in the living room and his father was fixing a microphone and has just dropped it on the table. His son walks in and picks up the microphone.

Father: Sampson drop the microphone I don't want it to fall from your hand.

Son: (Hiding the microphone behind his back) It is not your crophone. It is Mycrophone.

I couldn't laugh more.
he is a born rapper watch out for him

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Totfulguy:
I think this will be a good relief from the load of bad news we get all over the place. I belief it will be nice to hear your fun moments with your little ones at home. Children in their innocence say and do very funny things. We will like to hear your experience. Let me share mine.
Listen to this conversion between my 4 year old nephew and his father who is a sound engineer. They are in the living room and his father was fixing a microphone and has just dropped it on the table. His son walks in and picks up the microphone.

Father: Sampson drop the microphone I don't want it to fall from your hand.

Son: (Hiding the microphone behind his back) It is not your crophone. It is Mycrophone.

I couldn't laugh more.
my younger bro will be like, ' Ik can I use ur crophone to sing?' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now this boy of 1998 is forming big boy in secondary sch.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by benELOHIM7(m): 1:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Aunty come chop ji
MsRemarkable:

This made my night. Rotflmao

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Ezemust: 2:19am On Oct 15, 2015
I have this friend very dark in complexion. he told me that when he travelled to Mecca for haj,two white Arab children walked up to him and start scrubbing his hand. when he asked them y they are doing that they said they want to scrub away the coal in his body. ignorant children

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by kellyJames5(m): 2:20am On Oct 15, 2015
greyce:
I have a lovely nephew who wuld be 3 yrs in december.most times i look at him n wonder if he's rili dt young.last wk sunday while in d bus,he greeted a woman (he does dt all d time)'good morning ma,how is daddy'.she culdn't help laughing...another time,we were outside looking at d moon n he was like 'see God bless me'.i was tryna figure out wat he meant then i rememberd d nursery rhyme 'i see d moon,d moon sees me,GOD bless d moon n God bless me'.i culdnt help but lol.i can go on n on cos he's jst so wonderful.i love u so much kelly grin

undecided
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Naturehibrid(m): 3:26am On Oct 15, 2015
My neighbors son was reading 1 2 3 when he got to 110 he became confused and started saying: one hundred and wanty one, one hundred and onety two , one hundred and onety three. I had a good laughter dat day

16 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by pelumiakinboye0: 4:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Conversation between me and a 4years old

Me: Drop my phone else I will beat you.

Boy: If you beat me I will tell my mummy for you.

Me: (Jokingly), I will Tell my mummy too na.

Boy: my mummy will beat your mummy ehn, you don't even know, my mummy has power, she use to beat my daddy everytime and call him stupid man whenever my daddy comes back from his friends place drunk.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:21am On Oct 15, 2015
My little 5 year old nephew always wants to take his bath by himself, he would lock the bathroom, after bathing he comes out of the bathroom na.ked.. I wonder what he was hiding in the first place.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Dyt:

Hi hi hi
Been great
Trust you wonderful too
Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 5:10am On Oct 15, 2015
My 4 year old nephew said I should help him with his assignment. So we started. A person that flies an aeroplane is called. He answered A pilot. A person that builds a house is called. He answered an engineer. A person that cooks food is called. He answered. A mummy. Corrected him that its a cook. He was baffled. how will somebody that cooks b a cook. Still went to ask his mum .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by IYADARA(f): 5:35am On Oct 15, 2015
My 13 months old baby would pick something up give u and say *thank you* kiss

Glad she is learning manners at such a tender age

14 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by greyce: 5:50am On Oct 15, 2015
kellyJames5:

undecided
lol.not u
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Cetona(f): 5:51am On Oct 15, 2015
cassyrooy:
They love u like LOVE. Hahahahahaha
Love indeedgrin. Nephew will always ask 'where is Edu' whenever I am not around. One day the mum had to call me so he could talk to me on phone. She asked what was it that I gave her son that makes him miss me all the time.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Hugo7(m): 5:53am On Oct 15, 2015
My 4 year old niece cries well we call her a baby,she would say I am a big gal am not a baby. Just yesterday evening
ME: Baby
NIECE: I will not cry.ask me why?
ME: Why?(I was suprised)
NIECE: Cos I know am not a baby.
ME: lol..Give me 5.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Cetona(f): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2015
lilmizwierd:

i can feel your pain am a baby sitter and my Poor name Esther has been brutalized.
It's either Eta or Teta or AuntieEeeta the recent one Tester sad sad got me weeping.
My baby Dera must always add O to the name he be like EeetaOOO tongue tongue tongue
Lmao @Testergrin. Chai! Sorry dear, weep no more cos you are not alone on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by samzheee(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2015
mzmeeday:

lmao
come to think of it, thats how nigerians turned cold to opposite of ordinary, vice versa. cold water, ordinary(warm) water.
lol, you are right.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Icekyng: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2015
MizFrances:
I say the number u are trying to call is currently switched off
Lol u don friend zone am... #gbam

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by lilmizwierd(f): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2015
MrBasketball:

cheesy lipsrsealed
Uncle no vex la I follow for the Ibo community yesterday own got us laughing . The sharp Enugu boy refused anything lesser than 1k am sure he knows the difference cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by lilmizwierd(f): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Cetona:

Lmao @Testergrin. Chai! Sorry dear, weep no more cos you are not alone on this one.
I have dried my tears very soon the accused mother would come and drop her and she would be screaming Tester when she needs my attention grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2015
SexyKaycee:
My cousin Obinna when he was 3 loved this bric and lace's song Love is wicked, he would squeal and dance to it till the day we heard him singing "Everybody know that God is wicked" Laughter overtook us grin

hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by kadree(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Wen kids slp n wake up, dey wud b like "uncle good morning" even in d same day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Alezy(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Homorlayor20:
my little sis told me that she didn't believe our mother gave birth to our elder brother,i asked her why she said so,she said our brother is older since he is taller
Lolz at some point as a kid I was thinking like dis too.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MsRemarkable(f): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2015
MrBasketball:

You did with a blue jean while standing stylishly close to the wall in your bedroom.

I no wan dey yarn too much.

Stalker Alert!!!
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by oluwarantimi(f): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
That's not a story for this forum jare lipsrsealed
SkinnyDude:
what is making you depressed?
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by bejeria101(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Joslyn:
My neighbour's child asked me to give her #10 but told her I don't have .With shock on her face...she was like...."hmmm Aunty! as big as you are,you dont have #I0

This kids go wound person,na by big? Hehehe
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ElSherriff: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2015
My neighbor's cute 3 year old daughter was disturbing everybody with plates she was clattering around and when I asked "What are you doing?" Baby: "Am making noise and I like it" Me: "But I don't?" Baby: "Ehen now, that's why I like it" and I was like WTFFFFF!

12 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by bejeria101(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I took my four year old daughter along to the salon one day. While singing her school anthem for me there,another lady yelled at her and told her to stop disturbing. My daughter kept quiet for a moment, she then hissed and told the other lady "You are not even fine sef." Everyone in the salon began laughing at the lady(she was upset and wanted to hit my daughter),I felt so embarrassed.
Another time I threatened to spank my son if he does'nt obey at the count of three. I said "1,2,2 nd half,2nd a quarter", my son shocked me when he said "Say 3 abeg."

Chai! My ribs don give way,say 3 lets get it over with,kids ehn
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Bimbomartins(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I took my four year old daughter along to the salon one day. While singing her school anthem for me there,another lady yelled at her and told her to stop disturbing. My daughter kept quiet for a moment, she then hissed and told the other lady "You are not even fine sef." Everyone in the salon began laughing at the lady(she was upset and wanted to hit my daughter),I felt so embarrassed.
Another time I threatened to spank my son if he does'nt obey at the count of three. I said "1,2,2 nd half,2nd a quarter", my son shocked me when he said "Say 3 abeg."
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao. Am so liking ur children allready. Abi o 3 abeg wetin sef.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by omoseth(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2015
This happened some days ago. It was on a Saturday to be precise. My elder sister's friend had called her earlier to come try check out some clothes she had bought from Dubai, so I decided to go with her and my nephew who is 4yrs old just to see if I could get something nice for a very good friend of mine. To cut the story short, she decided to try on the clothes one after the other just to see if the colours matched (u know women) so she eventually was putting on clothes with multiple colours and checking herself out in the mirror.
My nephew who was playing turned and said to her
" Mummy"!

" Yes?,the mum asked.

"You look like a witch"!.

Everybody in shop starting laughing including me.

The mom feeling so surprised though laughing shouted,

" Oghenemaro!

He just smiled and said," Mummy! You look so beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Destined2win: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2015
adellam16:
One evening I went to d atm to withdraw money to shop for my 4yr old daughter. She was with me tho. I transferred money from my account to d one I wanted to withdraw from but d funds had not entered so d atm did not dispense. We decided to wait a bit so d funds will drop. She kept pestering us to go home dat she was tired. I gave in and on our way home I used anoda atm nd was able to get cash. Another day I decided to withdraw nd dis chick was with me. We went to dat same atm dat did not dispense. As I was about to slot in my card my baby yelled " u dis mummy self u want to use this atm dat did not give u money dat day again abi"? I was shocked! How did she remember after about 2 weeks. She started yelling " let's go jor let's go". People were just laughing at us! I just told her to shut up nd did my transaction. When money dispensed she said " thank God". I just use vex carry her waka commot from d bank. Lol

Hehehe...She remembered
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Destined2win: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2015
orgasm:
Few days ago my wife hung her weavon cap on the line to air out and somehow it fell to the ground. My Lil boy of 2 years pick it up and ran to the house shouting excitedly "mummy see your head", "your head as fall".
He ran into me and said Daddy, see mummy's head. Mummy's head on the ground. Everyone went ballistic with laughter including her sister of 3

HEHEHEHE . Mummy's fake head
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Destined2win: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
pelumiakinboye0:
Conversation between me and a 4years old

Me: Drop my phone else I will beat you.

Boy: If you beat me I will tell my mummy for you.

Me: (Jokingly), I will Tell my mummy too na.

Boy: my mummy will beat your mummy ehn, you don't even know, my mummy has power, she use to beat my daddy everytime and call him stupid man whenever my daddy comes back from his friends place drunk.

Yeeeeeeeh. Hahahahahaaaahaah. Exposition101

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.