Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (55499 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
kateskitty:
OK, in that case let me get my pen and glasses, I'm going to open a tread on the "10 things that turn real women off in a man at first glance"

Stay tuned cool
Oyah !! I'm waiting cheesy
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by yemoxyl(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
badonkadonk:
@op.. U omitted fake titties and b.ooties, padded bra, padded assnal...

U can notice that at first glance
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by tosyne2much(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemoxyl:
Who cares angry
Seriously shocked
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
hehehe you might not like it,maybe others do.
if 69 males plus me out of a possible hundred agrees with the OP.....then I wonder what you are clinging on...definitely there will always be people with different perspective but when over 70 percent agrees to a way of life/pattern putting "real man" at the focus then I don't think there is much to argue or bicker about.....
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by yemoxyl(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
Really? Eyebrows? I don't believe that... Met guys who fancy that alot
Don't mind op
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by dckng16(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
feldido:
One Man's blues can be another man's ragae
One Man's reggae can be another man's blues
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Kassidy90(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
you havent met me..
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by amusadele: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wetin dey vex me pass na those women with flat buttock puting on leggish or teoisers.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by larmu(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by dckng16(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
I detest Tatoo a lot, if I see a lady with Tatoo on her body. What comes to my mind is Olosho
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by emmansctx: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
what happens when he sees you in the morning without your eyebrows
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Henovy: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
feldido:
One Man's blues can be another man's ragae
I beg your pardon. If you go for her, just know that a Jezebel or Delilah will be sharing your bedroom with you!
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Henovy: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
U are on point Op.
You can say that again.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by badonkadonk: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemoxyl:

U can notice that at first glance

Yea.. Buh not every tym.. Ladies always devise new means of deceiving the most apt man with the more u look the less u see..

I at tyms wonder if dey have a research and development department in their head or something..

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Henovy: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
prof17:
Almost all these disgust me! Thank God for my wife to be! She don't have single time for any artificial.
Lucky guy! Hold tight to her like super glue
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by HIPROFILE(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
nice one.... OP abeg add this.. picking of nose with their fingers most guys even do this shit.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP, thank you. You are helping them a lot. Majority of them are insecure and use all the attachments and extreme makeup to boost their egos. My buddy fell in lust with one Lagos babe at first sight in the night. But when he saw her in the morning without her attachments and makeup, he nearly had a heart attack.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Hmmmmm[/size]
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by MissSlimbody(f): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toks2008, please when will you create a thread on "10 things that turn real women off in a man at first glance"?

Or is it only men that gets turn off?
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by streetzdreamz(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
first list I will agree entirely on,all the ops points are valid and sane,nothing disgusts me more than a tattooed body,its worse on females,double piercings too,anything aside the normal ones on their two ear lobes is a no no for me,heavy makeups and unclad attires,often think about the kinda mothers ladies with such excessive societal marks will turn out to be to their kids,its OK to catch fun when you young,but its insane when that fun poses as a threat to your future,your hubby might even be cool with it,but you will always be irresponsible to the society at large,bless you op,I hope they learn which ain't likely though.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nickymezor(f): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Noted, tho I aint guilty of any of d above.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by MartialArt2(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ops! You said it all. Menh I hate all those with passion! Natural women are very rare nowadays, mostly 99% of women are victim of any of these. May God help us men, I'm still searching for one o
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by shogz89: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toks2008:

This is interesting to know.
i dont see myself using contact lens buh guy, putting on glasses atimes is stressful with the weight on your ear, sometimes light reflections especially at night, and whent its hot, the spec gently slide down your nose cos of the oily nose.. i dont blame those that wear it though especially those that are recommended.. but that thing scares the hell out of me whenever i see people putting it on. especially those that dont have neutral colors shocked shocked
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by viktagorion: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice points OP.

Well written.

We share the same sentiments.

May the good Lord bless your brain.

#kindredSpirit.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by KimBerlyie: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
Kimberlyie have you seen this thread? The eyebrows in particular. grin

As in ehn, I was just looking at d daddy cus honestly I don't know how to argue with him. Females av suffer undecided whatever rocks our boat ni, there re guys who love females like that. Most of those guys complaining re just hypocrites.

I don't shave off my brows completely nd I also love my drawn brows, nd I also wear contacts. I don't see how those turn guys off. He even mentioned jewelries? Mtchewwww I give up.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Toks2008, please when will you create a thread on "10 things that turn real women off in a man at first glance"?

Or is it only men that gets turn off?

Lol! you can write that sis..the last time i checked,im still a man and i think like one.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Or is it that they just fix that barbie eye lashes on the real one?

Yes DTS what is done, women don't shave off eyelashes.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by omoplaycool(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
guys you said not men
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by KimBerlyie: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemoxyl:
Op must be looking for SU or deeper life sister undecided
11.She should cover her hair or she should do *DIDI IJEBU* or KIKO undecided

Lol as in ehn....he better enter deeper life church nd pick wife dere nd leave those ladies alone undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by MissSlimbody(f): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol! you can write that sis..the last time i checked,I'm still a man and i think like one.

Okay sir
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toks2008:

4.Irregular piercings: This is a hard turn off for me and when i see a lady having more than one hole on each ear,im like "this one is over exposed" and when i now see another hole in the upper ear region,nose,lips and so on i just give up on such and consider her as a real hustler(Guys know what i mean). Except maybe you are a northerner or from some countries that makes it a norm i do not see any sense in having all your face pierced and some even go the length of piercing their tongue and kini and i just wonder how some men will open their arms to such woman and cal them sweet heart,no be me..lai lai!

6.Tattooed body:Some guys claim they get turned on by seeing tattoos on their women and i just shake my head because i do not see any correlation between tattoo and beauty, Call me archaic but i don't see why i will be wowed by a lady who draws tattoo on delicate areas that only her man should see and i get wowed by that and even if the tattoo is drawn at a comparatively exposed part of the body it still does not add up for me because keeping your body clean and void of unnecessary drawings in the name of tattoos will make more sense and even make you look alluring.trust me, real men get turned off when they see tattoos on a lady;s body especially some parts of her body that should not be seen by all.

I hope this makes sense.

I agree with most of what you are saying except these two.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by AkumahTalk(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
100% correct. Op! you just wrote my mind. Ladies! follow this advice....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.