Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (55507 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
kaffy4tope:

Yeah, we fancy anything you put on since our intention is to get you laid and waste you like we did to your types. We won't allow that in someone we wish to take to momma. wink

Oh! You expect a guy to tell you, you look like a LovePeddler when he has not use you to count scores? You're on a long thang.
shocked
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Laveda(f): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
gcode123:

Trust me, a natural look will always get a guy longing, but ladies just got this shii mixed up.

Men are slightly gullibble, a little make up makes a man belive you are conservative and wifey material looking ( everyman wants wants to marry a simple lady at the end of the day)

Much make up/ artifical looking woman makes a man look at you as exposed (and every man just wants to fvck such embarassed)

E.g your profile picture would get you many guys texting and sending pms but guess what aaaaalllllll of them want to do to you grin grin, even though you might be a truly good lady who deserves better.

Btw, any guy with a pure intention would not message you with such profile pic grin, only guys who wanna just smash.....

Ladies
Whatever rocks your boat bro.....cheers.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by omoplaycool(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oyah !! I'm waiting cheesy
yea that'd be great.. Let me help you out. Sagging...

And I must say he nailed this one. I'm a big fan of natural looking gals to the extent am crazy over dark gals ...In fact it's now certain that the best place to take a lady on the third date is a swimming pool. That way you can ascertain really " if wetin de inside na wetin de the packet.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
gcode123:

No guy like anything artificial on a woman, take that anywhere in the world you would come back to confirm it. if a guy claims he likes it then he is either a man without any option and has a terribble esteem he would settle for anything. Why do you think black men prefer white women in many cases? simple because they are natural and are still beautiful unlike many black girls with much make up, fake hair, lashes, tonned skin, fake nails etc.....

smiley
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Laveda(f): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
KimBerlyie:

As in ehn, I was just looking at d daddy cus honestly I don't know how to argue with him. Females av suffer undecided whatever rocks our boat ni, there re guys who love females like that. Most of those guys complaining re just hypocrites.

I don't shave off my brows completely nd I also love my drawn brows, nd I also wear contacts. I don't see how those turn guys off. He even mentioned jewelries? Mtchewwww I give up.
Hehehe Babe what's bad with carving brows? one even said it makes you look like a who're? really? my uncle even get cosmetics stuffs for his wife.....I don't even know what's wrong with all these old men.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemoxyl:
Op must be looking for SU or deeper life sister undecided
11.She should cover her hair or she should do *DIDI IJEBU* or KIKO undecided

cool
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
KimBerlyie:

As in ehn, I was just looking at d daddy cus honestly I don't know how to argue with him. Females av suffer undecided whatever rocks our boat ni, there re guys who love females like that. Most of those guys complaining re just hypocrites.

I don't shave off my brows completely nd I also love my drawn brows, nd I also wear contacts. I don't see how those turn guys off. He even mentioned jewelries? Mtchewwww I give up.

Excessive
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigmarx:
if 69 males plus me out of a possible hundred agrees with the OP.....then I wonder what you are clinging on...definitely there will always be people with different perspective but when over 70 percent agrees to a way of life/pattern putting "real man" at the focus then I don't think there is much to argue or bicker about.....

LOBATAN!
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
dckng16:
I detest Tatoo a lot, if I see a lady with Tatoo on her body. What comes to my mind is Olosho

cheesy
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Orikinla:
OP, thank you. You are helping them a lot. Majority of them are insecure and use all the attachments and extreme makeup to boost their egos. My buddy fell in lust with one Lagos babe at first sight in the night. But when he saw her in the morning without her attachments and makeup, he nearly had a heart attack.

grin
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
Noted, tho I aint guilty of any of d above.

kiss Can't you see how naturally adorable you look?
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
I doubt if there's a girl who has the mindset of settling dwn that does the aformentioned abovesad

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
viktagorion:
Nice points OP.

Well written.

We share the same sentiments.

May the good Lord bless your brain.

#kindredSpirit.

AMIN JESU...This is the intriguing part i love most in interacting with people..some wil curse you and some will bless you..strange world smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by sarutobie(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
The OP is kind enough to reveal such truths to the opposite sex, but trust the rebellious nature of man, some will not heed to it..ever wondered why men flex with the 'sharwama' babes and then settle down with a comely, decent looking girl more often than not? Do not be deceived, men know what they want at the end of the day.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by iretex1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
The root cause of many African lady's problem is low self esteem.
I'm like, can't they just accept our cultural diversity and promote their natural makeup as God created them instead of faking up to reflect other cultures?
I'm sure no alternative can be better than original. I'll rather marry a Brazilian if what I admire in a girl is a Brazilian air, and such like.
I wish some of you ladies will act right one day and start living the best life God created you to live and reflect God's glory in you by appreciating and promoting your uniquely natural makeup instead of trying to be like another. let them copy you instead please my dear beautiful African ladies.
Refuse to allow western civilization fit you into their mould.

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toks2008:

My sister as i wrote.."A wow for one guy is a nay for another"

All i know be say, many real guys will agree 90% with what i wrote and please just try and leave your eyebtow rather than scrapping it off.

Remember i wrote that you can design the original as you want,its the scrapping off that im not cool with.
Ur right. But I think these are qualities of a classy woman - which most men generally want.

Its uneducated & cheap ladies DT do all DT loud makeup, fake hair stuff. They're copying what they see in hip hop music videos, not knowing DT all those video vixens are generally d ratchet & ghetto women in america & d makeup is even for like a night out. My Naija gals will pile it on & wear around during d day. As if they're marketing their wares. And then balance some fake ass Indian hair cap on their head. Smh.

The truly rich & classy women of high society kp their makeup fabulous & simple in appearance. From ceo's to those born into money like ivanka trump. Even d billionaire daughters in Nigeria follow d simple & classy rule cos they're exposed to rich people in other countries.
Loud & fake is tacky.

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by allcomage: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
@Toks2008 most guys actually sees all that as a turn on... They seems to fall easily for fake things. undecided

Long time though.. Where are you hiding

Not true sissy ladies believe so but guys are not happy about it.you can imagine if your guy tells you am taking you out today but please be natural.you will say he is a mugu or controlling your life. Guys are just grudgingly stomaching the artificiality. Ok do op test if in doubt.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by madjune(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lies.

Me, I love tattoo girls o.
And, little smell of alcohol on my girl isn't bad at all.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
AkumahTalk:
100% correct. Op! you just wrote my mind. Ladies! follow this advice....

wink
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by banio: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Real men have swag that's why they trash roadsides. I know real men often divorce the 1st wife who only subscribes to papa and mama style. Then they go after the qualities U listed.
Every man loves a girl with swag. Yes swag
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by brownlolly(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
3, 6, 8, 9, and a bit of 10 are incorrect
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by tomzman: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
"If every lady is asked to state the type of man they want, they will readily use the words"i want a real man" and then i wonder how unreal they can ever be. A lady who uses fake eyelashes,eye lenses,nails,and so on should wish for a fake man and not a real man."

The above statement is the best statement I have read on this forum since January. OP may your days be long for that wonderful piece. I hope the ladies would read and learn. Real men appreciate a woman's natural beauty than all those paintings you make on your face and body.

In fact, Op, enter the nearest bar and order as many bottles of Orijin as you wish, the bill is on me. grin
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by KimBerlyie: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Excessive

So all u re saying u can't approach a female that draw her brows or wear contacts? undecided u re d type that judge ladies from their appearances alone?
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by KimBerlyie: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
Hehehe Babe what's bad with carving brows? one even said it makes you look like a who're? really? my uncle even get cosmetics stuffs for his wife.....I don't even know what's wrong with all these old men.

Lol abegi don't mind them, live ur life d way u re living it. If u re in dis world to please or do everything ppl say, trust me u will be dead already. undecided
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Ramos16(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
Really? Eyebrows? I don't believe that... Met guys who fancy that alot

Yeah, you are right, guys agree with anything you put on when all they want is to sleep with you, a serious guy who takes you seriously is always cautious of how his lady presents herself
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
madjune:
Lies.

Me, I love tattoo girls o.
And, little smell of alcohol on my girl isn't bad at all.

Some guys have fetishes. I saw a white guy DT only likes black women wt blonde wigs on. And some guys like girls wt tattoos on every inch of their body like
Kat von dee. They're not a majority though.

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by geez18(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
aside points 5,9 and 10,every other point is trash!
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
these are vanity girls doing such.

first tin dat turns me off is d so called dirt ladies wear called weavon. I hate dat stuff even if it cost u a billion dollar. after this, all the OP highlighted above. life don't worth all these unnecessary stress. some women too like fake life. show me a natural woman & I will tell u she is d most beautiful tin under d sun. a little while, old age will remind u of Ecclesiastic 11:9-10, also Eccl 12:1
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by SAMBARRY: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
O my goodness

Toks2008 and his ramblings again . Please try traveling beyond your village and Lagos. Everyone's idea of fashion is different. Jeez

Just as our faces are different so is also our fashion taste

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by SAMBARRY: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tom29i:
these are vanity girls doing such.

first tin dat turns me off is d so called dirt ladies wear called weavon. I hate dat stuff even if it cost u a billion dollar. after this, all the OP highlighted above. life don't worth all these unnecessary stress. some women too like fake life. show me a natural woman & I will tell u she is d most beautiful tin under d sun.
just look at the lashes and browse.isn't she cute.don't lie

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by SAMBARRY: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is dedicated to all the men that badmouth make up and when they see a lady with make up they'll be like isn't she such a cutie

Ccess toks2008

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by SAMBARRY: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ramos16:

Yeah, you are right, guys agree with anything you put on when all they want is to sleep with you, a serious guy who takes you seriously is always cautious of how his lady presents herself
liar!

Like you won't proudly show off a girl like This

Meanwhile sirshymmex come here O.I Don Bring Ya food come O.na you talk say you want sisi figure 8,tiny waist and bursty. grin

Food Don land tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.