Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (55494 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by jedyjedy(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2015
One man's food...

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by wrongnumber: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2015
henribj:

yeah, but not everyone likes using glasses all the time. I use contact lens some times, would use it all the time but the stress of putting it on and taking it off and the irritation that comes from sleeping with ?? mehn the stress plenty, but if you can overlook all that stress, then contact lens is a better option than using glasses... #justsaying

Oh my na wa o bro abeg stop using it.

Chai! just read the embolden again and you will even agree more with the Op's view about it.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Makes no sense @ all undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by henribj(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
wrongnumber:

Oh my na wa o bro abeg stop using it.

Chai! just read the embolden again and you will even agree more with the Op's view about it.

the OP is talking from the point of view of someone who might not know some of the contact lens worn by ladies are actually prescription lens. but that is his own opinion, and like they say "one man's meat is another's poison". if contact lens was available when i was much younger i would have gone for it, do you know how much using spectacles limits a human being from participating in sports which involve body contact? I can not play football, basketball etc all because i use contact lens, back then if we wanted to play street soccer peeps would not want me to play because of fear of our bodies coming in contact during the game and then my spectacles falls down and maybe cracks or something, who will then pay for the replacement??
so personally i have nothing against any one who uses prescription contact lens, but if your using the one thats not prescribed just so you can do shakara with it, mehn its a turn-off for me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by henribj(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
sugni:
See dem liars on this thread..you guys love ladies that shine.. red /hot pink lips, nicely groomed artificial eyebrow, fake lashes, even those that bleach! ..Those are wot yu guys run after grin

big fat lie
or better yet, be specific... do we run after them so as to marry them, or just to catch fun with them?? that is what you should be specific about.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by honestmike(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
this might apply for me to be into a lady. but for those one night stands it really doesn't matter
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
As for the contact lens.... Hmmm
Some contact lenses are for medical purposes.. If it turns a guy off then to God be the Glory

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by MsBliss(f): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by wrongnumber: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
henribj:

big fat lie
or better yet, be specific... do we run after them so as to marry them, or just to catch fun with them?? that is what you should be specific about.

Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by decub: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fully disagree with No. 4. On the contrary, a babe with contact lens gets my attention cos it's what I admire. Also, a mild, smaller and well designed coloured tattoo in an "not so obvious" part of the body (thigh) especially for the fair ladies changes my focus from the tough champions league game to her laps with the tip of the ring finger doing some pinky massage...winks
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
True for the most ov 'em except d piercings...an extra piercing on d earlobe ain't a bad idea...Nd pls no modern girl shaves off her brows completely..It just isn't done...Artificial nails..ain't a bad idea either.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
honestmike:
this might apply for me to be into a lady. but for those one night stands it really doesn't matter

Interesting.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please wats this craze of nose rings these days?

Choi i saw one lady today and the portion where she attached the nose ring has changed color and i was like "Na by force?"

No be small thing o.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by AnonymustME(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
sugni:
See dem liars on this thread..you guys love ladies that shine.. red /hot pink lips, nicely groomed artificial eyebrow, fake lashes, even those that bleach! ..Those are wot yu guys run after grin

maybe.....but its just to lash.... most of these points are qualities of slu.ts
Bleached with tattoos and extended eyelashes

They are not the kind you take serious
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by sugni: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
AnonymustME:

ok oo but some guys really love makeup, for keeps or jes lash..
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
AnonymustME:

Thats the point.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Gracito(f): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
wrongnumber:

contact lens recommended by doctors?na wa o. tot recomended glasses can do the work
yeah, they can, but I must say, it gets weary. I've been wearing glasses, for over 9years. My sight gets worse, it hurts. And I've gotten so used to touching the tip of my nose with or without the glasses there. Just got contacts recently, not cos i want to be fake, but cos sometimes, I won't mind being seen without glasses cheesy#
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gracito:
yeah, they can, but I must say, it gets weary. I've been wearing glasses, for over 9years. My sight gets worse, it hurts. And I've gotten so used to touching the tip of my nose with or without the glasses there. Just got contacts recently, not cos i want to be fake, but cos sometimes, I won't mind being seen without glasses cheesy#
This is interesting to know.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by wrongnumber: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gracito:

I get so scared when i see people touch their eye lens to bring out the contact lens.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:
True for the most ov 'em except d piercings...an extra piercing on d earlobe ain't a bad idea...Nd pls no modern girl shaves off her brows completely..It just isn't done...Artificial nails..ain't a bad idea either.

There are some piercings that will make you wonder.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
lovely

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
WOW

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
No be small thing

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
where this woman dey put tattoo.lol!

These set of pics only illustrate some points i wrote.

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice dress sense

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Iranu

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
omalicha nwa lol! abeg make i go sleep.

Nothing wey we no go see for women hand...

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Toks2008:

There are some piercings that will make you wonder.
Yea,I know....
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yea,I know....
Good
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Mamywatobi(f): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
castroevans:
Op is right, I really get turned off when I see irregular piercing, infact I don't look at such ladies twice. Can condone scraping of eyebrow if neatly replaced with pencil drawing but can't take an over bleached body. Yeah, jewelry is cool, ain't gat issues with that. Indecent dressing, depends on ur definition of indecent. A bum short and a crop top was what I told her to put on the last time we went to the beach but such is only worn when we are together and excessive make up is a NO NO...
Mtcheeeew
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by pikapizy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
Really? Eyebrows? I don't believe that... Met guys who fancy that alot
FYI the OP said "REAL MEN " its obvious you've been meeting fake boys . after all REAL recognize and appreciates REAL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.