Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (56874 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Otibho80:
1,3 and 7 are not bad o

Really??
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by ryanfletcher: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
what an arrant rubbish,mtcheeew
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
wristbangle:

Really??
yes,especially number 3 grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Otibho80:
yes,especially number 3 grin

Lol otibho80. This things really does happen. But come oh! U want make ur man do point3 for u?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol otibho80. This things really does happen. But come oh! U want make ur man do point3 for u?
yes,but guys are now sensible o. They only give ladies money with d hope of getting something in return and its very annoying
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
TaoBalinga:

why the akward look? Wheres ur sense of humor?.. Tcch

I've lost it....can you kindly lend me yours? undecided
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:
There is a limit to everything in life most especially when it comes to relationship and marriage because if the function of a man is switched, people will see the lady in his life as a witch.

This is why it is advisable for couples or "couples to be" not to overstep their boundary when displaying love as the gossips, the broken hearted and perhaps those who mean well will term such guy as a slow poke person.

Going straight to the business of the day, let's take a brief look on things guys do that show ladies are in control of their life.

1. Becoming her errand boy/puppet

When men were boys, ladies used me as their puppet by sending me to buy food, fetch water and others. My friends made jest of me, calling me lover boy and reported me to my parents that I am under chioma's spell. grin

2. Suffering and Smiling Attitude

Some ladies are in the habit of abusing guys for no reason most especially if he is broke or too dumb to express his emotion. If a guy who used to be affluent and jovial becomes broke, ladies will ridicule and ruin his reputation in public as people will believe that his destiny has been nailed on a tree by her.

3. Emptying his account or pocket for her

I hate it when guys in their right senses empty their account for ladies to make Brazilian hair, buy expensive phones and other worthless purposes albeit him begging for N50 recharge card, garri, etc. wink cheesy

5. She eats assorted meals while he drinks water during date

Wonders shall never end as some guys exhibit pretence during date by drinking pure water while the lady he is asking out eats all sort of assorted meals. No doubt if this act continues, people will ask if the guy is mentally sound.

6. Helping her to attain good grade in school while he is on probation

This act is common in school where shallow minded guys act like machos by helping ladies to write test and assignment at the detriment of their success. This is perhaps one of the reasons why ladies are getting good jobs after school meanwhile guys with poor grades are struggling to get common cement lifting jobs. grin grin

6. Washing her under wears

I wrote an article few months ago about a friend of mine who washed a lady's underwears during NYSC program as she used, duped and dumped the mumu guy for another guy few months after the end of the program. I pity the life of some guys who believe that this act is out of love because apart from the fact that his image will be tarnished, those around will see him as a retarded individual.

7. Loosing her hair regularly

Some guys are fun of this act which on regular occasion will attract insult from the society as people will advice such guys to visit MFM for deliverance. grin grin

8. Neglecting football match in order to satisfy her regularly

I have seen a die-hard football fan who became a "hommie" during live matches because his girlfriend told him to choose between football and her. What amuses me is that this guy always satisfy her in terms of attention, care, money, etc but when a match is about to commence, this is when she starts nagging about him not respecting her feelings.
grin grin GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WHEN sonofananimal WAS VERY FOOLISH TO THE CORE!! ALWAYS THINKING OF THAT FOOLISH GIRL NEEDS, NOT KNOWING I WAS psychologically KIILING MYSELF BECAUSE OF HER angry

BUT NOW: WHO ARE THOSE THAT SHOULD ASK ME FOR MONEY TO DO HER HAIR AND SEE IF THAT HAIR won't GROW MANGO LEAF! AND neither ARE THOSE WHO OPEN THE LOWER BASE OF THEIR MOUTH AND SAID “LET US GO TO A RESTAURANT” AND SEE IF HER BELLE WON'T BE FILL WITH THE DIRT OF THE SOIL angry

BEWISE!! MEN OF NOWADAYS, THOSE WOMEN ARE THE daughterS OF EVILS PARADING LIKE SHEEP LOOKING FOR THOSE TO SUCK. I SAID UNTO YOU! WATCH OUT FOR THEIR SIGNS!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 5:43am On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WHEN sonofananimal WAS VERY FOOLISH TO THE CORE!! ALWAYS THINKING OF THAT FOOLISH GIRL NEEDS, NOT KNOWING I WAS psychologically KIILING MYSELF BECAUSE OF HER angry

BUT NOW: WHO ARE THOSE THAT SHOULD ASK ME FOR MONEY TO DO HER HAIR AND SEE IF THAT HAIR won't GROW MANGO LEAF! AND neither ARE THOSE WHO OPEN THE LOWER BASE OF THEIR MOUTH AND SAID “LET US GO TO A RESTAURANT” AND SEE IF HER BELLE WON'T BE FILL WITH THE DIRT OF THE SOIL angry

BEWISE!! MEN OF NOWADAYS, THOSE WOMEN ARE THE daughterS OF EVILS PARADING LIKE SHEEP LOOKING FOR THOSE TO SUCK. I SAID UNTO YOU! WATCH OUT FOR THEIR SIGNS!!

cheesy grin grin

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 5:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Otibho80:
yes,but guys are now sensible o. They only give ladies money with d hope of getting something in return and its very annoying

Lol annoying ke! Nobody wants to be a useless father xmas again
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by bqlekan(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

If you ask me bro, I don't see anything wrong in investing in your relationship (if you have a good one going for you)... I keep asking peeps. How can you love and hold on to what you don't invest in?

Reasonably tho.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by redgem(f): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Im single and searching

I even made a mistake..... It wasn't meant to be bae but babes.... Oya tell me something
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Superman11(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

I even made a mistake..... It wasn't meant to be bae but babes.... Oya tell me something

Lovers Galore.. am just watching
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Love nwan titin. Tosyne2much oya tell her something cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2015
bqlekan:

If you ask me bro, I don't see anything wrong in investing in your relationship (if you have a good one going for you)... I keep asking peeps. How can you love and hold on to what you don't invest in?

Reasonably tho.

You are right brother but then it has to be a reciprocal thing not someone always on the giving side while the other always at the receiving side. Afterall there is love in sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2015
bqlekan:

Reasonably tho.
depending on how you invest in it.

If you invest the wrong way, you won't have any profit in return
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows i will be the first to comment on a thread like this

9. Risking Their Lives During Love Making

Many lives&souls have been lost during love making

Last week, a lady visited me & during love making, she instructed me to do a style other dan missionary style which could claim my life, or lemme say, which could send me back to my creator. For where ? I told her at once dat i wouldnt risk my life for two minutes pleasure, cos i no want make Lalasticlala push my story enta nairaland FP

10. Giving Preferential Treatment To Ladies

Weeks back, a lady broke my heart during exam period & i was so depressed dat i couldnt even spell "BOY" correctly

During psychology exam, I was emotionally depressed that i was abt to submit my blank answer booklet wen i sighted a friend of mine seated behind me. Immediately, i smiled like somebody who just collected his original Bsc certificate.

Na so dis no even look my face, dey teach one babe wey him no fit ever see him bra.

How did I miss this point. grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
depending on how you invest in it.

If you invest the wrong way, you won't have any profit in return

Exactly bro. One must look before he leaps. Some ladies don't worth investing on.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

You are right brother but then it has to be a reciprocal thing not someone always on the giving side while the other always at the receiving side. Afterall there is love in sharing.
true talk, not one will always be on the receiving side, that relationship will look like a charity foundation and before you know it! One may get tired of it
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Exactly bro. One must look before he leaps. Some ladies don't worth investing on.
I'm telling you
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

I'm going gaga for u *covers face*
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
true talk, not one will always be on the receiving side, that relationship will look like a charity foundation and before you know it! One may get tired of it

Lol @ charity foundation. That is what some ladies want. Seeing relationship as a relief to their financial woes.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
hahahahaaha cheesy

Charity foundation cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2015
SirLegal:
You won't believe me if I told you mine. But I came here just to read comments.

Please tell us bro cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by TaoBalinga: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2015
adeh39:

I've lost it....can you kindly lend me yours? undecided
u r no fun..
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by redgem(f): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Love nwan titin. Tosyne2much oya tell her something cool

Love ke tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by redgem(f): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm going gaga for u *covers face*

Gaga? Hmmmm same line you used on her embarassed
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2015
redgem:

Gaga? Hmmmm same line you used on her embarassed
The last time i used that line was 1996

I decided to use it now. Who knows if it might work for you ?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by redgem(f): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
The last time i used that line was 1996

I decided to use it now. Who knows if it might work for you ?

Nah..... It won't work
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2015
TaoBalinga:

u r no fun..

Okay!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2015
adeh39:

Okay!

Lol. See an example of monosyllabic response. See how u nutmeg the guy for one corner. It's not fair oo cheesy cheesy. Chai ladies!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2015
adeh39:
I'm still waiting patiently for the guy that will do all these for me tongue

Nice one opkiss
The pleasure is mine bae. You know "the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do" grin
adeh39:
I'm still waiting patiently for the guy that will do all these for me tongue

Nice one opkiss
The pleasure is mine bae. You know "the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows i will be the first to comment on a thread like this

9. Risking Their Lives During Love Making

Many lives&souls have been lost during love making

Last week, a lady visited me & during love making, she instructed me to do a style other dan missionary style which could claim my life, or lemme say, which could send me back to my creator. For where ? I told her at once dat i wouldnt risk my life for two minutes pleasure, cos i no want make Lalasticlala push my story enta nairaland FP

10. Giving Preferential Treatment To Ladies

Weeks back, a lady broke my heart during exam period & i was so depressed dat i couldnt even spell "BOY" correctly

During psychology exam, I was emotionally depressed that i was abt to submit my blank answer booklet wen i sighted a friend of mine seated behind me. Immediately, i smiled like somebody who just collected his original Bsc certificate.

Na so dis no even look my face, dey teach one babe wey him no fit ever see him bra.
only youuuuuushockedcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.