Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! (5791 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2015
She asked of your view on Lesbianism, then you caught her in the act. Yet, you come to NL asking us what to do

Just do me a favour!!! Give yourself 3 hot slaps to restore your common sense.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by elvisdaniels(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2015
Hi, I am sorry about the situation you find yourself in. It is not an easy one. As with so many issues nobody can tell you what to do but only offer their own advice which you will reflect on as to the next action to take.I know this may be hard to take in,but your fiancée feelings are no reflection on you. There are very many woman who know about their sexuality been bisexual but remain mute about it they will remain so all their life. And I hate to say this but I don't think there will be anything you can do to effect her feelings to remain faithful to you alone . Again as has been said I don't think a three way is the way to go. It will just cause more pain for all involved.cos you will be the one to lose out at the end. I know you are hurting as your fiancée who you see to be your wife in the near future has been a huge part of your life for a long time cheated on you, but you will get through it .Do NOT start giving her any hints you're actually 'interested' in her anymore.I suggest you totally get away from her.. move on now & deal with someone else new you like. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by royalpearl80: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Lucky u op, u could have join dem 4 3somes now.....watz d biggie grin grin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by ipain: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2015
i8sins:
My wedding was earlier fixed for this year, but due to some issues, we postponed it till next year. Last month, my fiancée asked me about my view on lesbianism which we discussed as a family to be. To cut the long story short, I went out to work as usual on 29th of September, the site which I went to work is close to my fiancée's house but I didn't tell her. When I closed, I decided to pay her a visit surprisingly, but I am the one who was surprised seeing my fiancée doing homo with another lady. Unfortunately for her, none of them saw me cos the door was not locked and they were so carried away in the act. So, I returned home but couldn't sleep since then and I've not told her of what I saw since then. Thinking about my wife to be and the mother of my unborn children doing such is killing me inside. Please, what should I do?

Mod, first page please.
you deserve what you got. Your signature says it.

Mods, no front page and this looked like a cooked story.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by dinachi(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2015
party? Some people needs their head examined! The guy will be a big distraction to two lesbians doing thier thing.
Is like a woman marrying a male homosexual and hoping to enjoy threesomes with them!
@ Op dump the cursed lesbian and move on with your life. God will help you locate a normal person.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2015
If you love her,go ahead with the wedding. She may cheat on you with her girlfriend once in a while though.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:
If you love her,go ahead with the wedding. She may cheat on you with her girlfriend once in a while though.

You mean u can marry a gay anyway?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2015
A lesbian will always be a lesbian, marriage cannot change that fact. Better run for your life now bfr she ends your life with frustration after tye wedding.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2015
pinceprinz:

You mean u can marry a gay anyway?
Yes,at least we can both cheat.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:
Yes,at least we can both cheat.

Good to know smiley

Let's talk wink
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2015
chocolateme:
From FIANCÉE to FURNACE.. Call and meet up with her and talk sternly about it, if she is never making any decision to quit it before the wedding, then she should leave now while the sun shines because no one looks for a black goat at night.
Warn her that if you in as much as perceives it talk more of suspecting her again, hehe!! that you will not only publicize it to the both family members but hand her over to the authorities. Leave her for a long time, pretend you are getting fed up with her and pray over it, she will come around. Foolish wife to be. Very greedy girl, she wants both male and female all to herself.

dz z crap.. she wil never quit... op quit d relationship now
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2015
pinceprinz:

Good to know smiley

Let's talk wink
Talk about?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Talk to her and take a bow
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:
Talk about?
Loads. cheesy

'we can both cheat' was an enticing line hon wink
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2015
pinceprinz:

Loads. cheesy

'we can both cheat' was an enticing line hon wink
Oh that!
It's the truth,a bisexual will always remain one and cheating is imminent in marriage to an opposite sex.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:

Oh that!
It's the truth,a bisexual will always remain one and cheating is imminent in marriage to an opposite sex.

I understand smiley

So, are u for real when u said you can marry a gay ?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2015
pinceprinz:

I understand smiley

So, are u for real when u said you can marry a gay ?
You seem interested in this gay thing,hope it's not what I'm thinking lipsrsealed.
Yes I can marry one.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:

You seem interested in this gay thing,hope it's not what I'm thinking lipsrsealed.
Yes I can marry one.

I'm making something clear here yeah cheesy So, maybe that's it smiley

When u said 'at least we can cheat on one another', what is right on your mind flashed mine too cheesy.

So, is the weirdness mutual?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2015
pinceprinz:

I'm making something clear here yeah cheesy So, maybe that's it smiley

When u said 'at least we can cheat on one another', what is right on your mind flashed mine too cheesy.

So, is the weirdness mutual?
Well,you may be totally right on what's on your mind about me,I can't confirm if mine is right about you.
It seems mutual,I can't be certain. smiley
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Lovexme(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2015
A woman is mostly like to turn gay, a man isn't.

I always say there's a drop of lesbianism in every female, some just haven't explored it yet.

@OP, just walk away.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:

Well,you may be totally right on what's on your mind about me,I can't confirm if mine is right about you.
It seems mutual,I can't be certain. smiley

Hmmm

You don't mind if we make this real for certainty's sake at least?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Donemc(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2015
I won't advice you to leave your wife, but you shouldn't have leave their presence.
If she notice your presence during the act..i bet you it would be easy for her to abstain from it..
But call her and talk to her as the man you're but don't shout or beat her up..
Correct her mistakes and let her know that you don't accomodate that lifestyle.
Aresst my case..
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by 400billionman: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2015
She will deny when you confront her. You would have recorded their noises, groans and grunts.

Finally, if she accepts, she will tell you that other ladies do it.

This is hard. If you still love her, go ahead.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by 400billionman: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Wait for those boys who will tell you that you just wasted a 3-some opportunity.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
pinceprinz:

Hmmm

You don't mind if we make this real for certainty's sake at least?
Derailing 101.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:
Derailing 101.

Oops!

No derail on PMs right? Cool with PM?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by dinachi(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
There is nothing like bisexual. It is called sexually confused.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by jasssbabe(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Break up
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by phiszo(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2015
i8sins:
My wedding was earlier fixed for this year, but due to some issues, we postponed it till next year. Last month, my fiancée asked me about my view on lesbianism which we discussed as a family to be. To cut the long story short, I went out to work as usual on 29th of September, the site which I went to work is close to my fiancée's house but I didn't tell her. When I closed, I decided to pay her a visit surprisingly, but I am the one who was surprised seeing my fiancée doing homo with another lady. Unfortunately for her, none of them saw me cos the door was not locked and they were so carried away in the act. So, I returned home but couldn't sleep since then and I've not told her of what I saw since then. Thinking about my wife to be and the mother of my unborn children doing such is killing me inside. Please, what should I do?

Mod, first page please.
break up with her. she can NEVER change.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2015
i8sins:

Mod, first page please.
lol...u shud be happy its a lady nau...If na man nko?
Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2015
Lovexme:
A woman is mostly like to turn gay, a man isn't.

I always say there's a drop of lesbianism in every female, some just haven't explored it yet.

@OP, just walk away.

God bless u, perfect simple sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelanders Lets Discuss. / Girl With Biggest Backside Shares Her Bad Videos Online - Don't Miss To Watch / Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.