Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (10323 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ehn undecided
Aminat508 Abeg come and see ooo grin

Aminat508 na ur sister? Na she go approve our date?
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Omotayor123(f): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin fish in fish pie
Chai..
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Omotayor123(f): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Na Aminat508 Sabi wetin dey shele tongue
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by ronald4lif(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:
Prof ronald4lif, long time bro. U don experience this kind testimony before? cool

Not really. I've had a date where the lady would usually order for take away packs running to a few thousands for her siblings and not certain if that should count as maga-ed lol.

I think it's about buckling up when out on a new date when you're not sure the type of person the lady is, if she's a glutton or someone with self-respect. That way there won't be any amount of refreshment bills one can't offset.

Traditionally, dinner bills are often frugal and aren't something I feel solicitude about. I can only be bothered when/if she's ungenerous in regards to performing her coital responsibility. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Aminat508(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

which kind yeye date undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not really. I've had a date where the lady would usually order for take away packs running to a few thousands for her siblings and not certain if that should count as maga-ed lol.

I think it's about buckling up when out on a new date when you're not sure the type of person the lady is, if she's a glutton or someone with self-respect. That way there won't be any amount of refreshment bills one can't offset.

Traditionally, dinner bills are often frugal and aren't something I feel solicitude about. I can only be bothered when/if she's ungenerous in regards to performing her coital responsibility. lipsrsealed

Lovely response brother. Trust me I learn something from what you said. U remind me of a lady.... hmmm
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
which kind yeye date undecided

Am I not up to the task? cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by yomi007k(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
If I hear say u try drain me.

I will tell u "it's enough".

I no send.
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Aminat508(f): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

I am not up to the task? cool
How much do you have in yr bank account? cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by bqlekan(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

coital responsibility lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
How much do you have in yr bank account? cool

Trillions of pounds
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by falconey(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Eh ehn. How did u handle such situation? I want to learn from you. cool

I'd ask what she want to take and I order it.............. Since you are the guy the attendant will always ask you.

You don't allow her make the order, that's when they order half of the restaurant's menu.

Or

If its a restaurant you walk to the stand and order. Its simple order first and make sure its a simple thing like 300-500 item. Trust me she won't want to order 10k stuff when you just asked of a thing of 300naira. But if you order appetisers costing 2k to 3k bros forget you don open door for HELL!
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
few tried but I never gave them the privilege to do so, it's your money and you decide how much should be spent. If you spent it willingly then I don't think the lady drained your pocket rather you did and no lady can do that unless you allow her to and when you allow her then it's on you.
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:
OK.... Let's get started

Hahaha haha.... I'm sorry tosyne2much boo boo

I was on my own oh one dude started disturbing me.... Begging to take me out, I jejely told Bros to let me be, that me get sugar but Bros no gree... I carry him matter to girls court and a verdict was passed... My babes said I should accept Bros that they trust me na after one date him go chilax .. I accepted and called him on a Friday morning telling him I'm bored and wanted to go out, he told me he was kinda busy but will make out time for me.

I wore my most sexy wear and made up waiting for him.... To cut story short

We went to a fast food joint he asked what I wanted and I said something soft, his taste will do, Bros ordered and I was from my babes, took excuse then answered it., it was so easy for me.. I put the call on loud speaker for him to hear and my babes were busy ordering....and ordering you
is this the same thing u will do if i take you on a date? smh
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
falconey:

I'd ask what she want to take and I order it.............. Since you are the guy the attendant will always ask you.

You don't allow her make the order, that's when they order half of the restaurant's menu.

Or

If its a restaurant you walk to the stand and order. Its simple order first and make sure its a simple thing like 300-500 item. Trust me she won't want to order 10k stuff when you just asked of a thing of 300naira. But if you order appetisers costing 2k to 3k bros forget you don open door for HELL!

Mmm. I dey learn. Nice one brother. Thanks
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by ronald4lif(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Lovely response brother. Trust me I learn something from what you said. U remind me of a lady.... hmmm

Well, that's it sha. Can a lady consume more than 30k meals at a seating? I strongly doubt. In any case we end up catnapping beneath the sheet after the date I don't think I'll complain, really. It'd be worth the quid. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by bqlekan(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Trillions of pounds
abeg describe your home address, bank details, movement details and security details ;F
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by redgem(f): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
is this the same thing u will do if i take you on a date? smh

Lol...... I did nothing na
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros we dey wait for part 3 of your story oo. Wetin we wan call the title of this film?
this yeye fone wey i dey use no fit complete the story

The yeye phone no fit type pass 1000 characters
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by ronald4lif(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
bqlekan:

coital responsibility lipsrsealed

Yes o. I no be jjc nau. Na who come Lagos newly them go play no be alaye. cheesy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by redgem(f): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, that's it sha. Can a lady consume more than 30k meals at a seating? I strongly doubt. In any case we end up catnapping beneath the sheet after the date I don't think I'll complain, really. It'd be worth the quid. cheesy

Tosyne2much I've seen my crush grin
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro, I don't think that's possible. 30k meal.. like seriously, is she a glutton? But it is possible to order such meals as take away package for her friends and family which only zombie guys can foot the bills.
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by bqlekan(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
but seriously, some guys are to be blamed too.. our choice of restaurant could also be a reason for this.. imagine a guy who has less than 5k on him taking a lady to Golden Gate restaurant or one of these high profile restaurants... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
bqlekan:

abeg describe your home address, bank details, movement details and security details ;F

Hahahaha. Omo see this grubbing man oo. Address ko? Email ni grin grin
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
I learnt never to have in my pocket more than I can afford to lose having fun . Its a crazy scene when you'd spent more than you imagine cheesy

As for the babe, their's a style of coming all out so she'd know how much would go on the time out for her to keep herself in check smiley

Let's say I vaccinate myself against disappointments. Diagnose this regimen to all cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
this yeye fone wey i dey use no fit complete the story

The yeye phone no fit type pass 1000 characters

O ooo God! sad angry

Why na?
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by ronald4lif(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

Tosyne2 much I've seen my crush grin

LOL! Redgem did you read the last line of my initial comment. Are you up to the task? wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
pinceprinz:
I learnt never to have in my pocket more than I can afford to lose having fun . Its a crazy scene when you'd spent more than you imagine cheesy

As for the babe, their's a style of coming all out so she'd know how much would go on the time out for her to keep herself in check smiley

Let's say I vaccinate myself against disappointments. Diagnose this regimen to all cheesy

Hehehe. How do u achieve this bro? cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by bqlekan(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes o. I no be jjc nau. Na who come Lagos newly them go play no be alaye. cheesy
As in ehn, I dey learn big time...
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by bqlekan(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. Omo see this grubbing man oo. Address ko? Email ni grin grin
oga, oya cooperate before I hypnotize you grin
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Hehehe. How do u achieve this bro? cool

I'd given an eg in my preceding lines bro smiley
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by redgem(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

LOL! Red gem did you read the last line of my initial comment. Are you up to the task? wink

Is it not just to tangle beneath the sheets?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.