Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (48243 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Beauty Vs Character: Who Gets It Going? / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by DrGroove(f): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
thelish:
Bros, don't u feel embarrass wen ur girl kneel to greet u? Are u that old?
It looks as if u want someone who will worship n adore u, if true, u can settle for d uneducated one. cos d other one know who she be. She can't just be intimidated by u.
op is looking for a slave,not a wife.the illiterate girl will do him good...until she gets a degree

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
scarffield:
ar u dvmb.... u dont understand wer xhe is drivinq at? ......cnt u finance her educati0n

★★★Yes, She is driving at Oshodi via Cappa tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★Probably you don't know the meaning of " boyfriends ", you mean- you don't have male friends tongue tongue . ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Common sense suggests that he's not talking bout regular male friends...that's why I put it in quotes,swithrt...U do understand d special uses of quotation marks,yeah?
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2015
kween911:
Manners of coz........hbd to me

★★★Happy Birthday dear...... Wishing you long life and prosperity kiss kiss ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by sorextee(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Just see this one undecided undecided undecided

Tobiee:
[email] yeah, op marry the pretty one, so you wont get chimpazee faced children[/email]
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2015
The final litmus test shud b in their Pu..sy. take tym to explore both, u will surely make a decision
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Common sense suggests that he's not talking bout regular male friends...that's why I put it in quotes,swithrt... U do understand d special uses of quotation marks, yeah?

★★★No I don't angry , ayam a communicator and not a Grammarian tongue tongue ,Who cares about the Grammar when people like Adedibu can feed a whole village and people like me can feed all NLs as well tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nicepoker(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2015
vizkiz:
just because she's gat good attitude doesn't mean I should marry a vulture undecided
marry today and prepare for the future tense of marriage. Which is divorce
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Soulcaine(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2015
ksbusari:
Marry the lady wit d secondary schl cert and ur friends and families brand her uneducated, Half educated and all sort of names especially when she misbehaves.
Marry d educated girl and she would also receive d comment dat education does nt pass tru her when she misbehaves too. I was in situation One tym. Pray to God for guidance. Bt i would choose, i prefer the educated girl cos if u choose the other, u will av to explain to a lot of pple.

Is that a problem ?
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by hope4nigeria(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:
I am limping between decisions, I need your piece of advice to buoy my wobbling senses. A well educated lady is in my radar, I like ladies that control grammar very well, in fact I am a sucker for such ladies. This my lady controls grammar so well and she is beautiful, a graduate.

Now, I also have a young lady that comes around, and I observed that they are both different in manners. She is not a graduate, she stopped at secondary school level due to finance pro
When this not so schooled lady comes around she always notices disorganized things and would arrange them, would

notice dirty floor and mop up,wash dirty dishes etc. She would not greet me without bending her left knee slightly to show respect. She is not as beautiful as the educated lady though.

The graduate lady do none of these things, all we do is just gist.

Lately the school cert lady makes me feel the warmth of a caring lady, I am beginning to notice her more.

I am a graduate with tastes, I don't know what I want again, I am confused, somebody advise.
Confused you said! anyway in my own opinion, i prefer you go for sch cert lafy because you will have peace for the rest of your life. my experience as a case study! i'm a degree holder and my wife is master degree holde, w

e v bn maried for 5years now, trust me we never have a comlete week without fighting not physical combat sha, Note: my wife is a good woman, but this attitude(ego) i'm highly educated so no man can control me attitude mostly affect women atleast 75% of them. somtime, i wish i married illiterate. i do overlook some of her actions to save the marriage which i'm totaly not happy with. be wise, go for what will make you happy for ever.. for those that will qout me , thats my own opinion. you can go an marry ojuyobo madueke, , when you are devastated, God will provide free MB to advice you. i only advice Op

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by DrGroove(f): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
So somebody that finished secondary school and didnt go to university is considered as not educated?.... #onlyinNigeria
of course! on comparison,the person is literate, not educated
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by PascalJ(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2015
guest12345:
Hmmm bros, I want you to think about tomorrow but God owns tomorrow. When you marry educated lady without manners divorce is inievictable.
Hmm, but just wanna ask u a disturbing question, Wat do u mean by side chick?
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by arabaribiti(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2015
The sch cert lady what skill has she acquired and what can she add to income coming home pls marry her if she has a skill job and she will have time to pick children from sch and monitor them in this era of rape, my wife no go school she is a tailor and our children attend one of the best sch and expensive,
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I usually don't do this...buh d dude's just acting like hz moniker... had 2 mk d night memorable 4 him.

★★★Attacking is the best way of defence right tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★No I don't angry , ayam a communicator and not a Grammarian tongue tongue ,Who cares about the Grammar when people like Adedibu can feed a whole village and people like me can feed all NLs as well tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Ayyt,so u don't care,fine...U should have remembered that b4 quoting me.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by sholay2011(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2015
hope4nigeria:
Confused you said! anyway in my own opinion, i prefer you go for sch cert lafy because you will have peace for the rest of your life. my experience as a case study! i'm a degree holder and my wife is master degree holde, we v bn maried for 5years now, trust me we never have a comlete week without fighting, not physical combat sha, Note: my wife is a good woman, but this attitude(ego) i'm highly educated so no man can control me attitude mostly affect women atleast 75% of them. somtime, i wish i married illiterate. i do overlook some of her actions to save the marriage which i'm totaly happy with. be wise, go for what will make you happy for ever.. for those that will qout me , thats my own opinion. you can go an marry ojuyobo madueke, , when you are devastated, God will provide free MB to advice you. i only advice Op
Come on...Nairalanders won't be harsh on you...tell the whole truth wink

Is it Tai-chi or Kung fu una dey use communicate

Abi na Gidigbo? grin

By the way, you might just be the one with low self-esteem, not your wife with 'ego'. Ona kan o woja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by DrGroove(f): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★Probably you don't know the meaning of " boyfriends ", you mean- you don't have male friends tongue tongue . ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Boyfriends does not mean Male friends.receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by onomeOO: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2015
It is not be character alone my brother, I have been in your shoes before.

Marry your friend!!!

Who amongs them makes you happy and you can stay with without needing another woman?

Who amongs them, when you are broke, will rally around you to support you and create wealth?

Who amongs them, will cover your shame and not expose your weakness to the world?

Who will listen to you and communicate back when you are bored or weighed down by an idea that needs to be shared?

Who amongs them laughs at your jokes and tells you the truth when the jokes are dry with love?

Who amongs them will follow your vision for your family and not introduce are own way?

Who amongs them will give your future kids the right training and mothercare, when you are not around?

Who amongs them is self confident?

The lady that comes to your mind after reading this is your wife!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by anumide(f): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2015
ADULTBASE:
angry jamb C.b.t. 2015 past questions! Ma bi ni jamb question! I no be dondu,i no be fool!
Hahahahaha. This made my morning.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★Attacking is the best way of defence right tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Mistabiola,u'd do well to mind ur business.....Fanks. A good morning to u,too...
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by slye(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:
I am limping between decisions, I need your piece of advice to buoy my wobbling senses. A well educated lady is in my radar, I like ladies that control grammar very well, in fact I am a sucker for such ladies. This my lady controls grammar so well and she is beautiful, a graduate.

Now, I also have a young lady that comes around, and I observed that they are both different in manners. She is not a graduate, she stopped at secondary school level due to finance problem.

When this not so schooled lady comes around she always notices disorganized things and would arrange them, would notice dirty floor and mop up,wash dirty dishes etc. She would not greet me without bending her left knee slightly to show respect. She is not as beautiful as the educated lady though.

Lately the school cert lady makes me feel the warmth of a caring lady, I am beginning to notice her more.

I am a graduate with tastes, I don't know what I want again, I am confused, somebody advise.

Beauty is an illusion and doesn't last!!.. Character takes forever dude, Get her a degree!!!..

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Ayyt,so u don't care,fine...U should have remembered that b4 quoting me.

★★★I quoted you because I felt you're facetious tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by gbishman: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Manners of course
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Missmossy(f): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2015
It shouldn't be so difficult to decide, some Nairalanders and their bad mouth cheesy

Beauty and manners isn't too much in one lady, it's all about preference. Both girls could be different like day and night. All in all make a good decision.

That one speaks grammar, is a graduate, cleans the house etc doesn't define a good lady. It goes beyond all of that. Besides one doesn't jump into marriage, it takes time and lot of determined coupled with great efforts.

Make a good choice today
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by 400billionman: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:

Now, I also have a young lady that comes around, and I observed that they are both different in manners. She is not a graduate, she stopped at secondary school level due to finance problem.

When this not so schooled lady comes around she always notices disorganized things and would arrange them, would notice dirty floor and mop up,wash dirty dishes etc. She would not greet me without bending her left knee slightly to show respect. She is not as beautiful as the educated lady though.

Going to school should not be a determinant.

Close your eyes to that school issue and pick the lady who acts like a wife.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by kunshe(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2015
one thing I will say is that the uneducated lady you talked about is only being nice cos you are above her on the social ladder.When you marry her and you guys become very familiar, things could change drastically. So just go for what you really want- and that may involve you arranging your own stuff
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by lindy23(f): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2015
It's not too late to make her all u want, it can only take time.I believe if u re willing to bring out d best in her, d school cert one will be wat u want.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by 400billionman: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry to say, you don't even sound like a graduate.

What stops the non-educated one from getting a degree?

Money stopped her.

Seriously, take her through school nah.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2015
DrGroove:

Boyfriends does not mean Male friends.receive sense!

★★★You lack manner of approach... It shows you know nothing about diction... ***omo alaileko oshi*** ***spits*** tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by 400billionman: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:
not sure if u read with understanding , the lady stopped at sec school coz of finance. U need to return to nursery school dude.

This is how some of the ladies who got a degree reason...

You might be surprised the tushed up educated lady is empty in reasoning when you get very close.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by menxer: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2015
sholay2011:
OP does not sound like an intelligent person.

And clean your room yourself! Dammit! Wash your dishes, mop your floor or are you that dirty? Your wife or fiancee or female friends are NOT your maids.

Go for the uneducated girl...you will fit each other with your archaic ideologies.

...but is marriage not an archaic ideology (the oldest institution) in recorded history? grin

No mind me.

If old wine tastes sweeter, how much more an old ideology that has stood the test of time?
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Mistabiola,u'd do well to mind ur business.....Fanks. A good morning to u,too...

★★★Good Morning 2u2... Av a blessed day angry ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.