Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (48245 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Beauty Vs Character: Who Gets It Going? / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by softvio(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2015
The cert lady, reason been that she would raise up a great family, teaching her kids humility and to be hardworking. The beauty queen is good, but maybe in future you might be dragging her with other men outside, cuz it seems you wouldn't have full control over her.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by tunde1200(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Had it been I know your faith in religion and your standard of work.

I would have give you my best of idea.

Thanks

But upon all carring lady really wins mans heart no matter what.

Follow your heart!.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry to say, you don't even sound like a graduate.

What stops the non-educated one from getting a degree?

tido77:
not sure if u read with understanding , the lady stopped at sec school coz of finance. U need to return to nursery school dude.

oops! ... guy you fall my hand.. you just confirmed her reservation She was only telling you to help get the well-mannered girl well educated, i. e Behind her up to your taste and marry her.

But my reservation is this, will she not change after getting a degree? Because i have noticed that MANY ladies would have just get married if they were not well-educated, it gives them some pride and taste beyond the reach of any man with some preconceived ideas of a good wife material ... for instance i heard some ladies saying they can't cook or wash their husbands CLOTHES because they're both graduates... NOT ALL LADIES THOUGH.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Horekpeyhemeen: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Education does not guaranty a happy home,infact it is nt a criteria for a happy marriage
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by cdoffx(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:
I am limping between decisions, I need your piece of advice to buoy my wobbling senses. A well educated lady is in my radar, I like ladies that control grammar very well, in fact I am a sucker for such ladies. This my lady controls grammar so well and she is beautiful, a graduate.

Now, I also have a young lady that comes around, and I observed that they are both different in manners. She is not a graduate, she stopped at secondary school level due to finance problem.

When this not so schooled lady comes around she always notices disorganized things and would arrange them, would notice dirty floor and mop up,wash dirty dishes etc. She would not greet me without bending her left knee slightly to show respect. She is not as beautiful as the educated lady though.

The graduate lady do none of these things, all we do is just gist.

Lately the school cert lady makes me feel the warmth of a caring lady, I am beginning to notice her more.

I am a graduate with tastes, I don't know what I want again, I am confused, somebody advise.

Abraham Lincoln said nearly all men can handle adversity but if you want to know a man of character give him power.
That is just what came to my mind as i read your post. Think about it.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by amunekeuto: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2015
as between the two, who tastes better? have u tasted both?
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Sultanchidi(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2015
vizkiz:
just because she's gat good attitude doesn't mean I should marry a vulture undecided
guy u harsh oh
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by prideofscience: 6:29am On Oct 02, 2015
He may not have feeling for the skut cert. Lady, but he hired her for enjoyment @9t, when d graduate ladynot arround. Now love is shared.
Why shall u date 2? When u knew u aint rational enough
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Bobulopsy(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2015
Follow your heart and pray for God's guidance.
Wish you all the best bro!
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by beey2(m): 6:34am On Oct 02, 2015
Be yourself n marry your best friend among them and remember that marriage works with prayer n hard work by both parties. God will guide n give u the best u deserve.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2015
refreshrate:

i been no wan talk am before e become matter of english is not my language, which is often the case

kai but babe you arsh o

shooo...

★★★Lmaoooo tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by harry509: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:
I am limping between decisions, I need your piece of advice to buoy my wobbling senses. A well educated lady is in my radar, I like ladies that control grammar very well, in fact I am a sucker for such ladies. This my lady controls grammar so well and she is beautiful, a graduate.

Now, I also have a young lady that comes around, and I observed that they are both different in manners. She is not a graduate, she stopped at secondary school level due to finance problem.

When this not so schooled lady comes around she always notices disorganized things and would arrange them, would notice dirty floor and mop up,wash dirty dishes etc. She would not greet me without bending her left knee slightly to show respect. She is not as beautiful as the educated lady though.

Lately the school cert lady makes me feel the warmth of a caring lady, I am beginning to notice her more.

I am a graduate with tastes, I don't know what I want again, I am confused, somebody advise.
hmmmmmM! U can still marry a graduate and she meant even bcome a liability 2 u, even make tins worst 4 u. Don't b suprise wen u marry d sch cert girl, she meant even bring goodluck 4 u all d time. It's nt by beauty. A lady can b beautiful and still gve birth 2 ugly children. So..... Dear beauty cum's 4rm GOD. Although if I wia yu I wil jst follow d lady dat will gve me happiness. Anyway follow ur hrt. Gudluck.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by maduinfo: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=38572803]just because she's gat good attitude doesn't mean I should marry a vulture undecided [/quoexte]Experience will teach you! cry
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by solodox(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2015
ADULTBASE:
angry jamb C.b.t. 2015 past questions!
Ma bi ni jamb question!
I no be dondu,i no be fool!

You be adultbase a.k.a baaadoo! Goodumorin baabo! Leave op make he dey find pali make he nor marry person wey go take care of him and him pikins.

Op! Omo buruku that is high on sizurp! Hear the word of an elder, albeit hungry, statesman! Palis can be acquired o! The key questions here is what she does for survival? Did she acquire a skill, learn a trade or start a small biz? Find out where she is now and build from there!
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by MattChidi(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2015
my brother no woman is ugly, she just need rebranding...so make your choice and do the needful.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Johnnoo:

What about if the reverse is the case

★★★Then change your Gear from reverse to drive tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by nifton(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Sparkles003:
if the semi-educated lady is open to going back to school i will adversise you go for her but if not forget both of them.
i know some would say going to school does not grant u will be successful .
it might not but it will broaden her preception of life making her open to diverse change
If no be for one thing,I for come marry you.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by sauceEEP(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

You should work on ur English,Sir..learn how to use reflexive pronouns,where prepositions need to be introduced,where to use nouns instead of adjectives..Judging from ur previous posts,ur use of English leaves much to be desired....U see,I've got a large heart too...I just pointed out ur flaws nicely.
BTW,I do look at d mirror...got crystal glass in my house,and it shows me that I'm beautifully nd wonderfully made....#smiles#..C'mon,u're tripping...Lol...Sleep well.
Wow! angry
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Malakh: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2015
thelish:
Bros, don't u feel embarrass wen ur girl kneel to greet u? Are u that old?
It looks as if u want someone who will worship n adore u, if true, u can settle for d uneducated one. cos d other one know who she be. She can't just be intimidated by u.
so whats wrong with a woman kneeling for a man, speaking as a Hebrew, only if you knew why seven women will desire to marry one man then yoy wouldn't let your stupid pride get in the way
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by sholay2011(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2015
OP does not sound like an intelligent person.

And clean your room yourself! Dammit! Wash your dishes, mop your floor or are you that dirty? Your wife or fiancee or female friends are NOT your maids.

Go for the uneducated girl...you will fit each other with your archaic ideologies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Bollove: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:

The Graduate is not Beautiful but Pretty , The secondary school girl is the one with Beauty !!!

Manner is Beautiful ....

so either you are marrying a pretty girl or a beautiful girl, the ball in Ur court !!!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Johnnoo(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★Then change your Gear from reverse to drive tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

" Slut" Yea?..That's d only thing guys fink of saying to girls when they are pained....Sorry,if I cut too close to the bone,swithrt..U put "probably" there?..Ohhh..my bad.... I don't have "boyfriends" by d way.I'm a very decent girl with sth upstairs...d type u'll never get...Sure u tripping..hahahaha..Now,go nurse ur pained soul!

★★★Probably you don't know the meaning of " boyfriends ", you mean- you don't have male friends tongue tongue . ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by remirez07(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:

what's the usefulness of beauty while she lack manner? Not all delicious foods that's healthy

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Malakh: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2015
this so-called education you people craving for or have will not profit you people in the long run, woe to them that lean on Egypt, you think its a co-incidence thats its called university(universal-city)
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Bollove: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2015
tido77:
can't get your point my guy , she is not ugly, just she is not so beautiful
u be mumu
she is beautiful but not pretty ...
if u no sabi English , use ya dialect Na
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by sholay2011(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2015
Malakh:
this so-called education you people craving for or have will not profit you people in the long run, woe to them that lean on Egypt, you think its a co-incidence thats its called university(universal-city)
Are you a yaba left escapee

Abi you be Boko Haram member? Stop posting bulls**t please.
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
I understand your last form of defense, drifting away from the main issue but concentrating on what won't profit you.

I know WOMEN like you! So dull but think there are intelligent just because there know another's man language,but in reality, facing a form of depression.

I understand you very well

★★★ Pathetic! Oliviaarims angry you're wicked ooooo tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by justmenoni: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Op you can marry both and get or not have problems.

If u marry the young lady and educate,bring her to ur taste etc. And at d end of d day she starts actinglike the phoney lady u h now.... Lol
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by mistabiola: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2015
SweetTee:

You just took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't have said it any better!! I definitely agree with you.

★★★Huh! Says who tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by oluseuniyi(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2015
@OP, marry for peace and not beauty. Whatever makes you sleep well at night is the answer. God bless you as you obey.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★ Pathetic! Oliviaarims angry you're wicked ooooo tongue tongue ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed
I usually don't do this...buh d dude's just acting like hz moniker... had 2 mk d night memorable 4 him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.