Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had (68431 Views)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Hottest African First Ladies / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Laveda(f): 5:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, mothers that grew up in an abusive home are likely to hate any child that reminds them of their childhood days they never wish to remember either by their character that reminds them of who they were before . And also mothers in an abusive marriage are likely to hate their own kids too or love them to a point that nothing wrong can ever be found amongst her kids but at the end of the day; education , acculturation and environment might cushion the whole effect of the show of imbalance and shame.
Well said smiley some children do make their mum cry..........Though I've also seen cases in a family of about four children...they make 3look so important and then make the remaining 1 feel like he/she's not part of the family....but I think this happens in a family where there's no love.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2015
OP, we have been blessed with beautiful First ladies.
But you have omitted one of the most beautiful, that is Maryam Abacha.

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by mensdept: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2015
harry509:
Aisha buhari, she is so beautiful. I tink she deserve 2 b call sai-mama cheesy

Is that why she married her father's age mate?

Silly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by harry509: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2015
mensdept:

Is that why she married her father's age mate?

Silly
so..... Wat biz do u av wit dat?
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by mensdept: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
harry509:
so..... Wat biz do u av wit dat?

The business that its stupid or are you too a pedophile?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by donphilopus: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Bro been on a 2 odd rollover since Tuesday, started wt 1k am in 16k now grin cheesy grin

Wow. . I initially planned of doing that o but greed wouldn't let me. I guess it's an online account! Congrats anyway!!
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by chronique(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Take down Kudirat's name from that list and stop misinforming the unexposed,and the younger generation. Kudirat was never a first lady at any time. Tomorrow now,someone else would come and tell us M.K.O was a former Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Aminat508(f): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2015
chronique:
Take down Kudirat's name from that list and stop misinforming the unexposed,and the younger generation. Kudirat was never a first lady at any time. Tomorrow now,someone else would come and tell us M.K.O was a former Nigerian president.
did u read it at all? Kindly read it very well

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by harry509: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2015
mensdept:

The business that its stupid or are you too a pedophile?
hmmmmM! Am nt. Bt evri one has his or her own choice of life. One man meat is anoda man poison. D case of Aisha buhari if I may ask u, do u know her age?
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
Well said smiley some children do make their mum cry..........Though I've also seen cases in a family of about four children...they make 3look so important and then make the remaining 1 feel like he/she's not part of the family....but I think this happens in a family where there's no love.
A family wouldn't just single out one child just like that - there must be something she or he isn't always doing right consciously or unconciously and you'll really need to get closer to understand this problem and it has been there for a long time to an extent that this particular child is being treated just that way over years due to misunderstanding of who she or he really is.
You also need to understand that in every family where you have more than child the issue of favoritism would always arise.It now depend on each kid to get the better side of their parents.

This is one reason you'll present your case and gets shutdown immediately but your siblings goes and gets it as if it was nothing but parents who unconsciously engage in this kind of act will only succeed in dividing their homes and this can affect the way siblings interact in the future setting the stage for one last showdown if anything goes wrong in that family.
This is one reason why I have always maintained that the ruin of every nation begins from the homes of its own people.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2015
undecided yimu sad go and die cheesy
Truckpusher:
That's the mark of a woman in love. cheesy
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
missgray:
Angry girl. grin
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2015
What's my anger son? You go see grin
Truckpusher:
Angry girl. grin
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2015
missgray:
What's my anger son? You go see grin
I'm not scared tongue

What will you do sef? You go.........? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
You shouldn't be, it's not a threat but a promise. Yes I go.... whatever it means undecided
Truckpusher:
I'm not scared tongue

What will you do sef? You go.........? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Laveda(f): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
A family wouldn't just single out one child just like that - there must be something she or he isn't always doing right consciously or unconciously and you'll really need to get closer to understand this problem and it has been there for a long time to an extent that this particular child is being treated just that way over years due to misunderstanding of who she or he really is.
You also need to understand that in every family where you have more than child the issue of favoritism would always arise.It now depend on each kid to get the better side of their parents.

This is one reason you'll present your case and gets shutdown immediately but your siblings goes and gets it as if it was nothing but parents who unconsciously engage in this kind of act will only succeed in dividing their homes and this can affect the way siblings interact in the future setting the stage for one last showdown if anything goes wrong in that family.
This is one reason why I have always maintained that the ruin of every nation begins from the homes of its own people.
True...though I think parents shouldn't let it be obvious they hate a particular child...makes the child feel lonely

Thanks for all this replys lol....I've learnt a thing or two smiley
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by arabianights: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cheesyPersonally, I will give it to Aisha & Stella, those women are f.cling beautiful.

YOU GIVE IT TO AISHA AND STELLA?

OK OOO.

I DONT LIKE PAT BUT GIVE IT TO HER,SHE IS MORE STYLISH EVEN THOUGH EVER SINCE HER HUSBAND LOST, SHE NO DEY TRY IN DRESSING AT ALL.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
True...though I think parents shouldn't let it be obvious they hate a particular child...makes the child feel lonely

Thanks for all this replys lol....I've learnt a thing or two smiley
You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by edigas1996: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2015
great women indeed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by softwhispers: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't tell me that you're not aware what **** can do to an average man.

Even great men are easily conquered by a willing and a domineering ****

You sef wey be Oga go dey answer madam : yes ma! cheesy
"You are here again. Lord, come and take control"
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by softwhispers: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
missgray:
Please don't beef with Truckpusher, its just not right! All he ever does, is push his li'l old truck!
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by aobodoefuna: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mama Peace always on point anytime, any day. We miss u sweet mama

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Duru1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aminat508:

The Office of the First Lady in Nigeria might not be constitutional but the women who have been beside past rulers in this country would forever hold their place in our memories and Nigerian history.

From the very first First Lady Flora Azikiwe to the present Aisha Buhari, Nigeria has had beautiful, strong women supporting their husbands through their regime.

And some of those women took extra care to ensure they were never going to be forgotten.

With their impeccable style and brains that most young women in this generation envy, here are the women with the biggest styles we admire

Maryam Babangida

And despite the notoriety of her husband’s tenure, by the time it was over, Mrs Babangida had empowered millions of women in Nigeria.

Court shoes, Iro and Blouse and making Ankara trendy are some of the fashion trends credited to this woman.

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the woman who single-handedly changed the way the office of the First Lady was looked at.

Victoria Gowon

She became the First Lady years after her husband Yakubu Gowon became head of state. And this was because he only married years after he assumed the position and during the civil war (which history won’t forgive him for but hey, we’re here to discuss fashion trends this time).

Anyway, Oga Gowon brought Victoria into our consciousness and if old photos are to go by, she was one stylish woman

Stella Obasanjo

The former First Lady might have been dead for almost a decade (died late 2005) but we would forever remember her style and work.Known for her petite looks and afro, the beautiful First Lady did not only look effortlessly gorgeous in anything she wore, she also made her style quite influential.

Give it up for Mrs Obasanjo, the Queen of recent First Ladies.

Hajiya Turai Umar Musa iar'Adua

is the widow of former Nigerian President and former Katsina State Governor Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. She served as the First Lady of Nigeria from 2007 until the death of her husband, President Yar'Adua, on May 5, 2010
Patience Jonathan

A lot of Nigerians might have grown impatient with Patience’s bad grammar and her husband’s regime but there is no taking away the style this woman had while in OfficeNot one to have a bad makeup day or one to wear an unflattering traditional attire, Mrs Jonathan definitely had her style and owned it while she was First Lady

Aisha Buhari

Aisha Buhari might be trying to ensure she does not “over glorify” the office of the First Lady but she cannot stop us from swooning.

The current First Lady is stylish, beautiful and elegant.

This list won’t be complete until we talk about the one stylish woman that would have influenced the face of 90s fashion if she and her husband were given the chance.

And that woman is Kudirat Abiola
Kudirat Abiola

Perhaps if given the chance, this beautiful activist would have not just influenced a generation of women to be greater but would have been a fashion icon

Kudirat, the wife of Late MKO Abiola who famously fought for him while in prison is the biggest most fashionable First Lady Nigeria never had

Source:http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/nigeria-at-55-the-most-stylish-first-ladies-naija-ever-had/

The writer of the above crap is not only an idiotic troll but indebted ignoramus.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Aminat508(f): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Duru1:

The writer of the above crap is not only an idiotic troll but indebted ignoramus.
Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by seangy4konji: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2015
only God knows wetin that patience jonathan eat...She just fat all of a sudden like hippo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2015
His truck business a camouflage undecided look beyond that you'll see the real him and just then you'll join me in the fight cheesy
softwhispers:

Please don't beef with Truckpusher, its just not right!
All he ever does, is push his li'l old truck!
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by donclark(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by softwhispers: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2015
missgray:
His truck business a camouflage undecided look beyond that you'll see the real him and just then you'll join me in the fight cheesy
lol. funny u
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2015
grin
softwhispers:

lol. funny u
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by softwhispers: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Duru1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:
Thank u

You are welcome. The wife of any fool who contested presidential election in Nigeria should not be day dreamingly regarded as first lady. Please remove Abiola as first lady of Nigeria because it labels Nigerians as moronic fools. Mind you, this site is not visited by Nigerians alone.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Aminat508(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Duru1:

You are welcome. The wife of any fool who contested presidential election in Nigeria should not be day dreamingly regarded as first lady. Please remove Abiola as first lady of Nigeria because it labels Nigerians as moronic fools. Mind you, this site is not visited by Nigerians alone.

she was not a first lady. can't u read and understand it haba? And u re insulting me kilode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.