Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had (68445 Views)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Hottest African First Ladies / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by deewhone(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
They weren't great at all.

They only fuccked great men and ended up in the corridors of power.Even as mama peace nearly overthrew our man and Turai had a firm grip on the Nigerian Presidency grin

This is simply the power of toto. grin
Cant just stop laughing
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by nigerianvenom(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even in our homes have you noticed that anytime your mom stands by you especially when you're dad is about to unleash his nuclear warheads on you it will only take a few tiny voice from your mom to stop the entire Hiroshima that would have befallen you. grin

But what happens when your mom is the one reporting your misdeed to the old guard? - You're so done and your dad would be like : Next time tawai! You don't tawai! Listen tawai! To your mother tawai!!!! I will mangle you, I'll disown you and throw you outside . grin

That was toto beating you to stupor . cheesy
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by nigerianvenom(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, I've got nothing to do with any form of religion - if ever I will follow up religion, it would be what my ancestors worshipped in truth and in fairness.

Why Truckpusher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.