Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (80394 Views)

Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by eligibility: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
suxkill:
At least the mare commissioner and the dullard changed their mode of dressing in this picture.

May hatred be removed in your mentality ...
Kindly respect those who can father you for Allah sake .

أفﻻ تعقلون ؟

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
The coat of arm on the 1st one is clearer and looks original while the one on the 2nd one appears fake and unreal.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Firefire:
Why is the 'Coat of Arms' faded in the second picture

In fact, everything looks fake in the second pics. cheesy

You can go and investigate it in the toilet my brother even pit toilet for aso didn't complain how come you are complaining?
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Naydu23(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
With the billions spent on Jonathan's celebration, see the ugly looking satin cloth dem use. My rag is cleaner than that trash.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by BabaO2: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Saraki struggling to be beside the president while David Mark 'the Real senate president' was confidently and comfortably at a distance from the president, because nothing to fear and be confused about his position in the government hierachy
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Unsad:
GEJ nailed it.
Ofcoz
The thief nailed it with 90 million Naira cake

Make thunder fire the bastąrd man from otueke
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by engrolawei: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sappyman:
I still give it to the man from Daura. He hit it better than the man from Otueke.
You are wrong!! GEJ hit it better and Sambo was smiling unlike this one where Osibanjo wasnt happy.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
dechandel:
GEJ my hero cool grin

I really don't see any difference in both pictures though.

Una go just dey stir up rubbish!!!

Even though Buhari is my role model, I see difference. Im own cake ugly die... e be like na Zahra bake am. grin

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by seunowokade(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
who dey design this ugly cake for christ sake
and I can't imagine the cost then and now grin
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by kasmail(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

Posts like yours make me support the notion that condoms should be free, and abortion legalized.

Are you always this daft or you're putting up your best behavior?
This is too much... Your mouth bad sha ooo undecided[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
c orderly in d second picture..... change has come indeed
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
NIGERIA IS DEFINIATLY GOIN BAK TO MILITARY regim... d armed force wer in buharis ryt hand while democracy (elected officials) was by his left
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sirnicson(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truth be told, GEJ had a better cake....PMB had better organization! Plus Buhari had fair weather.......
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sirlatex: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Firefire:
Why is the 'Coat of Arms' faded in the second picture

In fact, everything looks fake in the second pics. cheesy

broder open yah eyes and stop being a bias prick,both pix are cool grin
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by nightmile: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:

22billion Naira versus 70million Naira. The criminal tribe will still see nothing wrong with the robbery...
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by ladej(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can't they get a better decorator for the cake table ?

Seems the crap decorator was retained

Oh well.........
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by dechandel(f): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Even though Buhari is my role model, I see difference. Im own cake ugly die... e be like na Zahra bake am. grin
LOL
Give Zahra some credit!!! You know she is queen of the coast? grin
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by NoLoveNoPain: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
First picture: GEJ and his goons (Politicians).

Second picture: PMB and COAS.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by suxkill: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Very stupid comment from a mare idiot
MrMcJay:

Posts like yours make me support the notion that condoms should be free, and abortion legalized.

eligibility:

May hatred be removed in your mentality ...
Kindly respect those who can father you for Allah sake .
أفﻻ تعقلون ؟
MrMcJay:

Buhari ass lickers,to hell with you guys,I don't give a Bleep about you fools.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
The cake ugly shaa...i agree with you
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by MadCow1: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:

If you hear how much the cake contract be, you go faint.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by bapullow: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Past Govn spent 21billion for d cele
Buhari spent only 70million for d cele

D diff is clear
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by milky3(f): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jona Era= Point and kill/ stretch ur hand to d man of God
PMB= Touch ur neighbour and say it shall be well :DJona Era= Point and kill/ stretch ur hand to d man of God
PMB= Touch ur neighbour and say it shall be well
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Morrisz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Any one who says GEJ celebration is the best shuld also consider the huge amount spent on it compare to PMB. GEL wasted 10billion of our tax payers money, while PMB spent only 70million.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oladimejjy:
only fool will spot the difference....... grin

#next
You nailed it bro...... I see so many fools here !!
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by malikisah: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
suxkill:
At least the mare commissioner and the dullard changed their mode of dressing in this picture.
and wetin your parents and grand parents we alligators dey climb their roof con be now? I think dem be street sweepers
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by taheer88(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pmb all d way
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by dhesmond(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
So? Any positive effect on economy
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
suxkill:
'mare'? Oloriburuku leleyi sha
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by midasbliss(f): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
all I see is a bunch of rich people cutting an identical cake...

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by suxkill: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
malikisah:
and wetin your parents and grand parents we alligators dey climb their roof con be now? I think dem be street sweepers
xtervaganza:
'mare'? Oloriburuku leleyi sha
[

otu Nnegi,kitikpa lachapu gu onu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.