Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (80401 Views)

Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by KingsWillRoyal: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2015
the one material of Daura looks flashy. Abokis with flashy fake everythin sha!
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by tunde1200(m): 2:25am On Oct 03, 2015
You be correct guy!.

Sappyman:
I still give it to the man from Daura. He hit it better than the man from Otueke the clueless general.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by playtheblues(f): 2:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Akwa Ibom Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Have Not Been Paid A Dime by playtheblues: 9:00pm On Oct 02
It is with deep sorrow that I write this.
We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.
While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.
Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.
It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.
Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.
Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.
Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.
My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.
The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.
Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us into talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor into paying us our accumulated salaries.
I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of commuting suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.
We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by Rotimi47: 3:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Sarcasm.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by bummyla(m): 3:58am On Oct 03, 2015
GOD bless Nigeria! God Bless Nigerians in Jesus Christ Name! Amen! htttp://www.bummyla.com
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:28am On Oct 03, 2015
suxkill:
[

otu Nnegi,kitikpa lachapu gu onu.
hahahahahah zooafra citizen on the loose grin grin grin grin grin grin

E ma bomb ni. Gbogbo yin grin grin
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by closetoyou(f): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2015
suxkill:
At least the mare commissioner and the dullard changed their mode of dressing in this picture.

Could you please hug the nearest transformer?
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by closetoyou(f): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:
Why is the 'Coat of Arms' faded in the second picture

In fact, everything looks fake in the second pics. cheesy

U don't know what fake means?
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by suxkill: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahahahah zooafra citizen on the loose grin grin grin grin grin grin

E ma bomb ni. Gbogbo yin grin grin

hehehehe, another zombie wants to show him self.if you see fight now you will tear race.e warrior!!!

anu mpam,otondo di ka gi.aturu ugwu.

bring it on fool.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by suxkill: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
closetoyou:

Could you please hug the nearest transformer?

I can give you seven tips on how to commit suicide dolt,if you need any,quote me again.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by skak(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari...for giving us a low budget well organised celebration .

No mind the other leader shocked

It be like 22bn vs 70mn cakes
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2015
ribbit:
Pmb

To think the cake almost looks alike even when gej's cake costs over 90million
While pmb's cake costs less than 1million

Stop looking at the icing on the cake.

The secret is in the ingredients.

GEJ's contains the nectar of the gods...
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by closetoyou(f): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2015
suxkill:

I can give you seven tips on how to commit suicide dolt,if you need any,quote me again.

Oh sorry! I don't do suicide incase u r an expert. U need d tips more cause I can see u r a wailers.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by ribbit: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Stop looking at the icing on the cake.

The secret is in the ingredients.

GEJ's contains the nectar of the gods...
lmao and blood diamond from mars grin
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by calabardick(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2015
madridguy:
PMB Better pass GEJ In All Ramification, na for only Corruption GEJ get gold medal.

is that why he is always smiling foolishly
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by seguntijan(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2015
No difference between the two pictures but am very sure that the money used to set up that stage between the two Presidents will be different as white is different from black
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
suxkill:

hehehehe, another zombie wants to show him self.if you see fight now you will tear race.e warrior!!!

anu mpam,otondo di ka gi.aturu ugwu.

bring it on fool.
another loser son of a wh0re ojukwu slave

Losing is in your DNA that's why you fight against winners like Obj and PMB and you always lose like your coward and shameless father did during the war

Bastard Igbo

Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by diamondzs(f): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
maxism2:
Checkout these photos. They show transition of power, last year, it was Dr Jonathan and his group, this year, it's PMB and his group.

God bless Nigerian and Nigerians...
So wat message is dis supposed to pass across?
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Only difference is d amount spent . 64m /64b
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by sagio09: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
HDoc:

only a[b] FOOL[/b] will spot d difference.
MUMU!!! ^^^ dats ur name nah undecided
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by suxkill: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2015
closetoyou:

Oh sorry! I don't do suicide incase u r an expert. U need d tips more cause I can see u r a wailers.

you need more masturbating masturbator,because my post pained your ass.
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by suxkill: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
another loser son of a wh0re ojukwu slave

Losing is in your DNA that's why you fight against winners like Obj and PMB and you always lose like your coward and shameless father did during the war

Bastard Igbo

hahahaha, that's why you and your generation will always remain a slave anumpam!!!

and your hero and legend awolowo drank rat poison.

senseless yolubar e'kita!!!
bring it on fool!!!
Re: Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) by pkang: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:

Sorry are you talking to me Bubu steal nobody bring prove or jailed him
GEJ publicly announced that stealing state funds is not corruption

Am having dinner go and have urs so dat u will have enough strength to wail don't quote me again

He did not publicly announced that Stealing is not corruption but that in contest of what a lawyer told him, is not is not corruption cause u deal with a corruption case as corruption and stealing as stealing. Murder case is not as same as man slaughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.