Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? (10064 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
nikkypearl:

Nah nah sweerie! I will disagree on that!
Ohkay ma grin But why do you disagree
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
nikkypearl:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Seriously cheesy
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:
Rubbish Pedophiles exist&av always existed In every culture of d world Pedophile were admired members of Society in ancient greece & stop making it seem like its only Men dat carry out d act Women do too Less emotions&more solutions

Cute submission smiley
Don't see no solution in the epistle tho
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
First tins first, ur headin z misleadin'.. Secondly av u testd d authencity f d news uve bn hearin? Av u forgottn we av hungry bloggas dz days who capitalize on one true story n make fake ones outta em.. N lastly.. If d aforementiond r true y makin it a sort f generalizatn? "Fathers" no offence buh urs z nt an exception.. B4 u say anything think witout ceasing.. As for d topic ive got ntin to add.. Let God judge us all.
Fcos,I wasn't saying it applied to all fathers. U certainly don't expect me to be adding "some" everywhere in d article...Other than that I do not fink the article gives d impression that it's a general assertion. No,I haven't conducted any research, that's why I didn't state anything as matter of fact,but only made references to d stories I've heard so far. But if at d end of the day, this isn't d case,then fine. I'm happy... And yes,Sir,I think before saying things. Fank yhu....
BTW,what did the topic mislead u into thinking?
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oahray:
Ok, so besides generally tagging men incestuous paedophiles, what's your point?
It's not general, pls...my point is that d situation is disheartening and sth needs to be done about it real fast...
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
i don't have time for this.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

Why can't u urself proffer solutions??

Let me guess cos u av none

All u can do is whine&whine&whine
Me??

I av no solutions

Dis is how d world is&dis is how it will always be

A man dies&a baby is born
D world turns

Simple
Did yhu even read her piece very well?..She did proffer solutions.......And on a more lighter note,whining does help sometimes...When u're tired of sb whining,u'll fink of what to do to cause d whining to cease....
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

You beat me to it. I was just flipping through to see if anyone had addressed the colligation of men as paedophilia.

I take it to be an error on the OP's part or if deliberate then may I seize this opportunity to remind her that children sexual molestation is not limited to the girl child. Although more prevalent with men, some women also abuse their wards and other non-related minors.

However, I applaud the message and awareness she's creating that we should condemn this ugly crime against minors and rape generally.
Once again,I'm not referring to all men as paedophiles,pls....just some of them.. And yea,I know molestation is not only restricted to d girl child alone. But evils will continue to remain till d close of age. However,it calls for serious concern and a need to curb it when it becomes excessive....
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, we blame the West for everything. It's easier that way than to accept responsibility for our misdeamenor and human's inherent flaws. It's always the other person's fault and not ours.

Just same way we fault them for gays and lesbianism practice which science has proven was in existence long before the advent of civilization.

These abhorrent behaviour have been with mankind and cut across race, religion and background but many have conveniently chosen not to admit it. The only difference between now and in the past (and the West) is because of the social media awareness and human/women right groups that have encouraged victims of sexual molestation to open up and not lock up in their shell.
I like u cos u are 1 of d few thinkers

On dis forum

I av a question 4 u

Why do u think adult women across various

Cultures av tried&continue trying 2 look

Like little girls??E.g
Chinese women bounding deir feet 2 look like d
Ones of little girls&many women across

D globe now shaving all deir pubes off
Aren't we in our own actions&mindsets also encouraging
Pedophilia?
I don't think child rape cases are as rampant

As they are being reported by d media esp
Bloggers

Its all linked 2 sex&sex sells
Why isn't there dsame outcry abt d physical&psychological
Abuse of child maids in ngr??

D american sociologist barry glassner stated all dese fear mongering in
His book 'd culture of fear'

2 Likes

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thank God i have never molested b4 cool

OP, dont generalize cos not all of us are like that
I should have pointed that out...I didn't mean to make it sound general.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
It's not what they're "turning into"
It's what they've "always been"
sense is missinq here..!

3 Likes

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kingsley1000:
if a man rapes,it's condemned....... if a woman rape the man is fortunate............. where is the gender equality you guys are clamouring for
Real Talk.! cry

1 Like

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba this ur comment go cause tsunami oooo cheesy
Lol..like seriously!
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Fcos,I wasn't saying it applied to all fathers. U certainly don't expect me to be adding "some" everywhere in d article...Other than that I do not fink the article gives d impression that it's a general assertion. No,I haven't conducted any research, that's why I didn't state anything as matter of fact,but only made references to d stories I've heard so far. But if at d end of the day, this isn't d case,then fine. I'm happy... And yes,Sir,I think before saying things. Fank yhu....
BTW,what did the topic mislead u into thinking?

well.. Wateva impression it creatd z entirely my biz... I believe oda pple who first read d headin' b4 openin d thread had d same impression.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
& also I'm expectinq a counter thread....
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Oahray: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
It's not what they're "turning into" It's what they've "always been"
smh...
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
well.. Wateva impression it creatd z entirely my biz... I believe oda pple who first read d headin' b4 openin d thread had d same impression.
I agree...
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Did yhu even read her piece very well?..She did proffer solutions.......And on a more lighter note,whining does help sometimes...When u're tired of sb whining,u'll fink of what to do to cause d whining to cease....
Unlike u darling my vision is perfect

& all she posted was garbage

I want u 2 categorically state d sentence or sentences in which she proferred a solution or solutions 2 dis issue

Dats why she hasn't returned 2 challenge
my post eventhough she is still online
Whining is good 2 u??

So u also think nagging is also good no??

Mindsets like dese are why I always av

problems wit fellow women
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Oahray: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oliviaarims:

It's not general, pls...my point is that d situation is disheartening and sth needs to be done about it real fast...
Alright. If that is truly your point, then it's fine. It didn't come off as the main point though.

Rape is wrong and paedophilia is nasty, but there's no way I'm going to join the selective condemnation of shared ills or the subtle demonization of the malefolk. We only get to hear what makes the news.

1 Like

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by ronald4lif(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

On dis forum

I av a question 4 u

Like little girls??E.g

Pedophilia?

Sincerely I don't have a clue why Chinese women does that and not aware of it until now.

On the issue of pubes trimming I think it makes one feel more comfortable around their privates even as it's widely believed to be more hygienic. Not forgetting the fact that it's more appealing to gaze at when trimmed. Just like the usual shaving of hair by guys in barber's shop.

You may have another eye-popping theory to it which I'm anticipating to be educated about.

However, it would be insincere and evasive for me not to admit I don't know what you're driving at. I think you're trying to give credence to why paedophilia keeps thriving and reasons that propagate the ugly crime.

Lately, grown adults don't want to identify with their age whilst teens and kid seems to be more eager to identify and lead an adult life. I've noticed that when it comes to behaving and identifying with one's age young teens are more sincere and in most cases claim to be older than they are while adult pretends to be younger. People hardly tell their real age and claim to be young. We see ladies often talk like little babies in a bid to sound sexy and young. Likewise for the guys in some cases. But I'm uncertain how this connect to paedophilia and it proliferation.

1 Like

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
just for the records it's scot free not Scott free.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oahray:
Alright. If that is truly your point, then it's fine. It didn't come off as the main point though.

Rape is wrong and paedophilia is nasty, but there's no way I'm going to join the selective condemnation of shared ills or the subtle demonization of the malefolk. We only get to hear what makes the news.
It would be worse off to see it happening...
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

I want u 2 categorically state d sentence or sentences in which she proferred a solution or solutions 2 dis issue

Whining is good 2 u??

As I said,that was on a lighter note...Ur having problems with ur fellow women is nobody's business. Ain't mine either.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by misspicy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

Why can't u urself proffer solutions??

Let me guess cos u av none

All u can do is whine&whine&whine
Me??

I av no solutions

Dis is how d world is&dis is how it will always be

A man dies&a baby is born
D world turll

Simple
l)
HALIMI24 am not suprised,you are from that part of the world where peadophiles are celebrated,so keep.fvcking your children to death,buh make sure its only ur own children....

Very demented set of people God created,all they know is how to kill and maim
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by ronald4lif(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

On dis forum

I av a question 4 u

Like little girls??E.g

Pedophilia?
I don't think child rape cases are as rampant

As they are being reported by d media esp
Bloggers

Its all linked 2 sex&sex sells
Why isn't there dsame outcry abt d physical&psychological
Abuse of child maids in ngr??

D american sociologist barry glassner stated all dese fear mongering in
His book 'd culture of fear'

Nothing is as barbaric as the practice of child maid. That's one heinous crime that goes unreported because most of the wealthy class are mainly guilty. We only here cases of child slavery when the child get severely beaten or in some cases get burnt with electric iron by their 'guardian'. A lot of Nigerians are completely unaware that for a child to become a nanny and domestic housekeeper and look after the kids of couple is a human right abuse and outright child cruelty to such innocent kids.

But then, when I see that the culture of maltreating young kids extent to their own wards I keep mum. How do one wrap their heads on the fact that a child who should be in the classroom and study after classes have to go retail their biological parents wares to help sustain the family. If some parents can allow their kids indulge then we can hardly fault when they allow their child slaves, can we?

1 Like

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

Whining is good 2 u??

"With this been said,we need the government to impose
stricz and capital punishments on offenders in order to stop
intending peadophiles,law holders like the police should
please to feeding from this injustice,culprits should be
brought to book,people should be aware of what is
happening"
It might be garbage to u,buh she did proffer solutions. You didn't proffer any nd boasting about it doesn't make the situation any better. U should stop antagonising people unnecessarily.
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by misspicy(f): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Halimi24:

Whining is good 2 u??

i might be online buh am.not jobless mr/mrs/miss
i gat mysef busy so i dnt take anytyn bout y'all on NL serious,buh for you not to af a solution yoursef n go abt celebrating child molestation already shows your level of wickedness....

NB :learn to respect the opinion of others also,insults does not solve any problem

1 Like

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Mznaett: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
misspicy:
l)
HALIMI24 am not suprised,you are from that part of the world where peadophiles are celebrated,so keep.fvcking your children to death,buh make sure its only ur own children....

Babe,,you took it too farsad

Slow down a bit tigress
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by misspicy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mznaett:

Babe,,you took it too farsad

Slow down a bit tigress
Am sorry ma,am just against anything supporting rape or child molestation even with the excuse that the rest of us are approaching d issue with sentiments,its a devilish act

1 Like

Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Halimi24: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
misspicy:
l)

I knew u were dumb

I jst wanted 2 see u prove it more urself

Continue hating pple who u share dsame race with
D mofo actually mentioned God in d post

Ha!
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sincerely I don't have a clue why Chinese women does that and not aware of it until now.

On the issue of pubes trimming I think it makes one feel more comfortable around their privates even as it's widely believed to be more hygienic. Not forgetting the fact that it's more appealing to gaze at when trimmed. Just like the usual shaving of hair by guys in barber's shop.

You may have another eye-popping theory to it which I'm anticipating to be educated about.

However, it would be insincere and evasive for me not to admit I don't know what you're driving at. I think you're trying to give credence to why paedophilia keeps thriving and reasons that propagate the ugly crime.

Lately, grown adults don't want to identify with their age whilst teens and kid seems to be more eager to identify and lead an adult life. I've noticed that when it comes to behaving and identifying with one's age young teens are more sincere and in most cases claim to be older than they are while adult pretends to be younger. People hardly tell their real age and claim to be young. We see ladies often talk like little babies in a bid to sound sexy and young. Likewise for the guys in some cases. But I'm uncertain how this connect to paedophilia and it proliferation.

I was going to ask the same question...
Re: What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? by dharay99: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
0hk, wah do we av here,
ßitch figh†....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! / All Women Are Sluts / How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.