Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) (11824 Views)

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a) / Is Right For Male Doctor To Dip His Hand Into Female Kitty Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by falconey(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Women are 'solely' responsible for the propagation and existence of the human race. Now with the creation of artificial sperm, a man's role in the process is void and unnecessary.
Statistically:Women live longer on average. Women deal better with stress.Women perform better in school. Women are better advertised and thus better paid in that particular industry. The youngest mathematics professor in the united States today is a woman...

i am coming with more points
Ladies start liking if you think I gat some points grin

I bet you have time to waste, we have lots of aspect in life, you just gave one that women are more superior. You can do this all day still there are more points of men being more superior.

Who doesn't know what you just stated? Who can argue that?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
1. When we get hurt by a man, we bounce right back up and still treat the next relationship with respect and compassion. Men, on the other hand get hurt by one woman and use it as an excuse to treat all future partners like complete garbage.

2. We nurture our children and are always there to watch them grow. Men, on the other hand (especially nowadays) leave the woman to fend for herself and her children and most don’t even care about being in their own child’s life.

3. We generally have more compassion and respect for any person, place or thing in comparison to men.

4. We are survivors. No matter how badly we are treated by society, individuals and circumstances, we always find a way to put a brave face on and fight another day, despite our emotions. (Reminder: We are emotional because we care more.) Simple as that

Am proud to be a Woman!!!

d fact that men ar meant 2 be on top during bleeping should stop u frm arguin tongue

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
no matter the point you make, Men are superior and will always be ! is this even debatable ?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
d fact that men ar meant 2 be on top during bleeping should stop u frm arguin tongue
hahaha, and they invented 'cow girl' style...

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
If all ladies are given the chance to choose their gender in another world, i can bet my GP that 70% of them will choose MALE

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
these days we are always ontop tongue dat one sef una dey enjoy am grin

4 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
A man is only superior to the woman in the confines of marriage..

Outside that, men and women are equal.

Anybody dat doesn't like the setting can go suck adam's dick and eve's kitty!

Cc: nickkylawve, jollyjoy

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
these days we are always ontop tongue dat one sef una dey enjoy am grin
So u sef dey do am ? smh
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
So u sef dey do am ? smh
lmao grin u no dey do am? undecided

4 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

hahaha, and they invented 'cow girl' style...
So u sef dey enjoy am ? Hehehe cheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:

You are A Guy Of Wisdom....! *Men and women are EQUAL* smiley Y'all dimwits saw what a guy wrote....!! #5 sachets of pure water for you jareh...

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
lmao grin u no dey do am? undecided
I no dey gbadun the tin jawe
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
[i]Women are 'solely' responsible for the propagation and existence of the human race. Now with the creation of artificial sperm, a man's role in the process is void and unnecessary.

Eventhough, 21st century civilisation has brought about artificial insemination and artificial sperm but notwithstanding women can't do without men, a singular reason why women still need men to complete themselves. Tell me of a successful and educated woman that have indulged in the so called artificial sperm u mentioned. It is opprobrious to indulge in such and that it is why the perpetrator of such vices are not always ready to showcase themselves in public. I know intellectually that you yourself can never indulge in such. Your people will just starting tagging u names or tagging it that you've used it for a juju.

In a sane world men give off a sexual fluid called sperm which then enters the women's body and ignite with the egg which is called fertilization and it simply means "without guys, ladies cannot reproduce" , forget about the artificial sperm or whatsoever, it is practiced in an insane world void of frivolities
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
I no dey gbadun the tin jawe
lol for your mind

4 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
You are A Guy Of Wisdom....! *Men and women are EQUAL* smiley Y'all dimwits saw what a guy wrote....!! #5 sachets of pure water for you jareh...
so you are using his comment to rule a conclusion ?

Mind you, i have known Cutehector as a chronic woman wrapper since i have been frequent on the romance section cool
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Cutehector(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
lol when Jesus asked Peter who does he say he is, peter answered with wisdom. And Jesus gave him d keys to d kingdom of heaven..

Chei and estharfabian dey gv me only five sachets of pure water.. There is God! U suppose gv me ur hand in marriage u knw.. Just ur hand.. No part of ur body else cheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
were ur own points?
Na your points I dey wait for.. I wan act as second speaker tongue
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Na your points I dey wait for.. I wan act as second speaker tongue
me ayaf drop my own oo angry

3 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

Mind you, i have known Cute.hector as a chronic woman wrapper since i have been frequent on the romance section cool
olodo rabata, thunder will fire u grin

U wan put sand for my garri abi? angry
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nova15: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Women are 'solely' responsible for the propagation and existence of the human race. Now with the creation of artificial sperm, a man's role in the process is void and unnecessary.
Statistically:Women live longer on average. Women deal better with stress.Women perform better in school. Women are better advertised and thus better paid in that particular industry. The youngest mathematics professor in the united States today is a woman...

i am coming with more points
Ladies start liking if you think I gat some points grin

Have you ever wonder why God created a man 1st, or why the devil approached and deceived Eve, why didn't he approach Adam directly?

Why angels are regarded as males and not females?
Why most the Judges of Isreal are males and just only one female who didn't even really count as a judge

Why all the prophets are males, why Jesus Christ came to the world as a man and not a woman. Why all his disciples are males.

Have u ever wonder about all these?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Nice point my Guy tongue
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Females rule

Men do not have wombs or a wide enough pelvic girdle

Tests are botched to favor or equalise men.

Women drive better

Better swimmers biologically

If it were not for females, the human race would not exist

females are smarter in almost every subject in life

Women give more balanced arguements on any given subject

Males are responsible for most crime both violent and theft.

Males are responsible for the violence of civilization,whereas women could rule more peacefully with less war and genocide.

Men are responsible for gang rape mass murder serial killings genocide weapons of mass distraction chemical and biological warfare and nearly all terrorism.

Males are driven by there egos,which cause them to dominate or destroy whereas women can make better decisions and should rule in politics business and all organizations.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by falconey(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

Mind you, i have known Cutehector as a chronic woman wrapper since i have been frequent on the romance section cool

LWKM true that!
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:
olodo rabata, thunder will fire u grin

U wan put sand for my garri abi? angry
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
me ayaf drop my own oo angry
Make I go check..
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Men are superior to women with the following concrete and cogents

1. Intelligent being.

Have you ever look at the Nobel Prize list of winners?

Have you ever peruse through the doctoral dissertation section of the library at your university?

Even an unconscious investigation shows that: close to 90% of them are men.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
e dey pain all of una grin...
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

Bae it was painful and i just had to express mysef to feel better,even.you knows how heartbreaks works..

Buh i will be better cool
Eeeeeeyah sowi dear

Well, im always available incase sha cool
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Nice point my Guy tongue
my babe thanks tongue

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
1. When we get hurt by a man, we bounce right back up and still treat the next relationship with respect and compassion. Men, on the other hand get hurt by one woman and use it as an excuse to treat all future partners like complete garbage.

2. We nurture our children and are always there to watch them grow. Men, on the other hand (especially nowadays) leave the woman to fend for herself and her children and most don’t even care about being in their own child’s life.

3. We generally have more compassion and respect for any person, place or thing in comparison to men.

4. We are survivors. No matter how badly we are treated by society, individuals and circumstances, we always find a way to put a brave face on and fight another day, despite our emotions. (Reminder: We are emotional because we care more.) Simple as that

Am proud to be a Woman!!! kiss kiss

Wow... Nice points ore Mii grin

I throwey salute ooootongue

2 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice one are grin
Cutehector:

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Neyoor:
women superior to men?

It is a fallacious, perfidious and erroneous fact to succumb to the above statement. Infact, it would be energy dissipated to indulge in such untrue argument.

Give me 10 reasons why women are superior to men and I would give you 1001 veracious facts to buttress my virile assertion that, men are far far far superior to women in all ramification
I dey ur back, sire cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” / What Is The Outcome (needs Advice) / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.