Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) (11807 Views)

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a) / Is Right For Male Doctor To Dip His Hand Into Female Kitty Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by kinglekan: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
where dis. Small boy. grin kinglek.an come out here big head wink

U nor wan sabi u mate again bah? undecided

Who be small boi? angry

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 05, 2015
KingTom:

Ma binu sisi, aburo mi ni Ipledge. grin
Sisi bawo grin I accept your apology

Your brother get small craze sha
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Sisi bawo grin I accept your apology

Your brother get small craze sha

Na werey Na, but he's too kind! I dey try work on am make he harsh small. But forget o, the boy Na fashionista. grin grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by pryme(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2015
women are more superior to men? well there is no harm dreaming.
when sh.t hits the fan we will know who the women will run to.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by midolian(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh sorry, how is midolian?
my man, what have you been doing in my absence? I hope u no pass boundry? grin

Aminat508, shey?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by joseph1832(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
midolian:

Aminat508, shey?
No oh.. Me no dey go after another man girlfriend oh. tongue
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
midolian:

Aminat508, shey?
welcome kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
joseph1832:
grin Jossy good morning

3 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by joseph1832(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
grin Jossy good morning
Good morning oh. How bobby, sorry how body? gringringrin LOL.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Good morning oh. How bobby, sorry how body? gringringrin LOL.
bobby undecided am fine grin

3 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by joseph1832(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
bobby undecided am fine grin
Why you dey frown face na? LOL.

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by midolian(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
joseph1832:
better grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by midolian(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
welcome kiss kiss
thanks dear..jst getting home sef.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
midolian:
thanks dear..jst getting home sef.
Pele go and shower . choi, dat kind of stress cry

4 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by midolian(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
Pele go and shower . choi, dat kind of stress cry
lol..thank God I am out of that place..chai! I can't believe I survived 2days without network.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
midolian:
lol..thank God I am out of that place..chai! I can't believe I survived 2days without network.
Lolz Peele seogbo?

4 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by joseph1832(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
midolian:
better grin
Bros no go get heart attack untop Amina matter oh. LOL.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by SSpeter(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mznaett:
A woman can wield a gun,have same muscle tissue and raw power,be as smart and manage money as good as man can. But man can't birth a child not to talk about children..If it wer'nt for women this world would die..apart from God who else gives life? Woman!
Can a man carry 3pound baby in his stomach for 9 good months? This shows that women take more pains than men

Women may not have built anything but they're more smarter

Men are weak. Emotionally,they ar'nt very deep. Physically,when they get ill you never hear the end of it. Mentally,they get plain angry whenever they don't get what they want. Most of d time,they are full of testosterone and have no will to do house work because they think women should do it for them all.
auntie you are lying basic biology informed me that the ist three month is blood nd no foetus formed yet perhaps the woman only carries a baby at that weight for less than two months....ahhh auntie mnza...easy o..God is watching ooo...
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Mznaett: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
SSpeter:
auntie you are lying basic biology informed me that the ist three month is blood nd no foetus formed yet perhaps the woman only carries a baby at that weight for less than two months....ahhh auntie mnza...easy o..God is watching ooo...

C ur mouth like d first 3months is bloodundecided

You think it's easy bah? Don't worry na I just pray ur sex should be female when next you wana come into this worldtongue then you'll know the pains we go through. Women are heroes if U dnt know
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
ibeere undecided sebi ur d 1 that likes looking for my trouble cry
kinglekan:

U nor wan sabi u mate again bah? undecided

Who be small boi? angry

cry
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by jikins(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mznaett:
A woman can wield a gun,have same muscle tissue and raw power,be as smart and manage money as good as man can. But man can't birth a child not to talk about children..If it wer'nt for women this world would die..apart from God who else gives life? Woman!
Can a man carry 3pound baby in his stomach for 9 good months? This shows that women take more pains than men

Men are weak. Emotionally,they ar'nt very deep. Physically,when they get ill you never hear the end of it. Mentally,they get plain angry whenever they don't get what they want. Most of d time,they are full of testosterone and have no will to do house work because they think women should do it for them all.

First of all it is ridiculous for you to say women gives life cause without the sperm of a man that egg of yours will b nothing but a lump of blood. I no you want to elevate your gender but common reduce the exaggeration ok. Cause without men, the world will still die. So in this regard we are mutually essential.

Just because you carry a baby for nine months doesn't mean we can't. God was the 1 who said we shouldn't. So don't assume we can't. Bring a man and a woman of the same stats(i.e height, age e. t. c) and have them carry a cement block. Everytime, the man will be the last to drop his probably days grin after the woman have droped her block. So don't say what you don't no please.

How are they smarter eh sister. If they were then why haven't women been the dominant sex form the beginning? Please spear me that bullshit, The smarter sex is always the dominant, and thats men.

Weak emotionally, really? This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Do research and you will see that statistically women are more emotionally weak than men.

Summarising the rest of your post, "men are proud" . Why are we proud its because we are the dominant sex. A master can't be doing chores when his servant is there lol!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by IamLEGEND1: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
looks like I was late to the party.....
oh well,maybe next time.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by kinglekan: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
ibeere undecided sebi ur d 1 that likes looking for my trouble cry cry

Cos ur trouble is sweet to find naahh. grin grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by SSpeter(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mznaett:

C ur mouth like d first 3months is bloodundecided

You think it's easy bah? Don't worry na I just pray ur sex should be female when next you wana come into this worldtongue then you'll know the pains we go through. Women are heroes if U dnt know
no ooo I don't want to be a baby I want to be a bobo cool with swagiee oo
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Mznaett: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
jikins:

First of all it is ridiculous for you to say women gives life cause without the sperm of a man that egg of yours will b nothing but a lump of blood. I no you want to elevate your gender but common reduce the exaggeration ok. Cause without men, the world will still die. So in this regard we are mutually essential.

Just because you carry a baby for nine months doesn't mean we can't. God was the 1 who said we shouldn't. So don't assume we can't. Bring a man and a woman of the same stats(i.e height, age e. t. c) and have them carry a cement block. Everytime, the man will be the last to drop his probably days grin after the woman have droped her block. So don't say what you don't no please.

How are they smarter eh sister. If they were then why haven't women been the dominant sex form the beginning? Please spear me that bullshit, The smarter sex is always the dominant, and thats men.

Weak emotionally, really? This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Do research and you will see that statistically women are more emotionally weak than men.

Summarising the rest of your post, "men are proud" . Why are we proud its because we are the dominant sex. A master can't be doing chores when his servant is there lol!!! grin grin grin

So you hav'nt heard of the new method women use these days? Issorrite

Yes God knows you guyz won't be able to bear the pains that was why he did'nt even bother to place the load on that pillow you guyz called shoulder lol

Right from creation women has always take the lead if at all you know what that meanswink

We have the power to bring down the mighty (men)
Well,I don't want to type much today
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

So you hav'nt heard of the new method women use these days? Issorrite

Yes God knows you guyz won't be able to bear the pains that was why he did'nt even bother to place the load on that pillow you guyz called shoulder lol

Right from creation women has always take the lead if at all you know what that meanswink

We have the power to bring down the mighty (men)
Well,I don't want to type much today

Really?? Please do grin grin grin grin
Modified: grin grin grin grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Mznaett: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
dukeolumde:

Really?? Please do grin grin grin grin Modified: Miss u shaa...
I don't wanto o o o o o o
Miss Me?shocked how? I lost b4?grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

I don't wanto o o o o o o

Miss Me?shocked how? I lost b4?grin

Nope. Just curious...
***AML***
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Mznaett: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
dukeolumde:

Nope. Just curious... ***AML***
Issooriteegrin
Erm erm erm AML stands for what?sad
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

Issooriteegrin

Erm erm erm AML stands for what?sad

****Treatingothersdwaytheytreatu****
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Jadoskii(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

the day u av a pair of balls dangling btw ur thighs,ill aknowledge ur points.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Mznaett: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jadoskii:
the day u av a pair of balls dangling btw ur thighs,ill aknowledge ur points.

#falls from pepper stand

U say whaaaaaaaaat?shocked

So U expect me to start walking like one that has pile in his an:us bah?tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS / How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.