Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) (11818 Views)

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a) / Is Right For Male Doctor To Dip His Hand Into Female Kitty Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by misspicy(f): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Eeeeeeyah sowi dear
Well, im always available incase sha cool
You shocked
No,am in love with you twin bro wristbangle. I taut you know about this
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Kai. So u too are like this KingTom grin
Na so. Innate or learnt? grin

Innate of course. I was born this way - GAGA
grin grin grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:

Innate of course. I was born this way - GAGA
grin grin grin
That's so nice for you grin My own is learnt. Life experiences ya feel me grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

That's so nice for you grin My own is learnt. Life experiences ya feel me grin
I can feel my phone, not you. grin feeling your moniker though. grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:
I can feel my phone, not you. grin feeling your moniker though. grin
That was metaphorical grin Ahem. Well. Ya see. Uh it was created in a moment of youthful...... Youthful something grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

That was metaphorical grin Ahem. Well. Ya see. Uh it was created in a moment of youthful...... Youthful something grin
I understand, mine too grin I mean King Tom? I smoke ni?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:

I understand, mine too grin I mean King Tom? I smoke ni?
Urs is nice which u already know u just want me to compliment u which I'm doing anyways grin
the only good thing about mine is that people think I'm married grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Urs is nice which u already know u just want me to compliment u which I'm doing anyways grin
the only good thing about mine is that people think I'm married grin
its actually nice, married? To Azubuike? I know his babe Na grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ibeere.
kinglekan:

Wetin do ur brow? Why is it looking like a spatula? angry undecided

so u cnt greet abi undecided
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:
its actually nice, married? To Azubuike? I know his babe Na grin
Chibuzor Azubuike Nelson cry grin grin
You know his gini?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by wristbangle: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

You shocked

No,am in love with you twin bro wristbangle.
I taut you know about this

kiss kiss kiss bae. Love ya too. How ur side? wink
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
where dis. Small boy. grin kinglekan come out here big head wink
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Chibuzor Azubuike Nelson cry grin grin
You know his gini?
I pity Una. Onwe bedi ihe ifu grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:

I pity Una. Onwe bedi ihe ifu grin
Kai I choked on water grin You're using my words against me abi
Btw how well do u know ipledge grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Women are 'solely' responsible for the propagation and existence of the human race. Now with the creation of artificial sperm, a man's role in the process is void and unnecessary.
Statistically:Women live longer on average. Women deal better with stress.Women perform better in school. Women are better advertised and thus better paid in that particular industry. The youngest mathematics professor in the united States today is a woman...

i am coming with more points
Ladies start liking if you think I gat some points grin
Hahahahahahahahaha artificial sperm?! from which raw material was it produced? can you explain who and how it's created? read your post again and think outside the box this time.
1. you guys are funny, the human race is solely dependent on both men and women,
2. women live longer because the men do most of the big hustle, vigorous jobs, running around, being busy most of the time while most women do the less vigorous jobs, have more time to chill, don't run around like the men and are mostly not exposed to things that can harm them for e.g some men were buried under a coal mining site back in China and no female is among. so technically the men are superior in hardworking and if given the same comfort like the female the men will live longer.
3. women deal with stress better because most times they're by the side as supporters, the fans feel bad when their team is losing but the players in the field are the ones going through the real hell, the fan can handle his state better but the players in the don't get that chance because they have to keep playing untill they match finishes (they die), they men will handle the stress much better if their responsibilities will be totally shifted to the females, so who's the real hero here?
4. women perform better in school?!?!? how many female scientists, computer engineers do we have and how many women studies other complex and hard courses ? if you check the ratio you will see that men will win this by land slide. in naija universities most females are in the business and arts courses while most males are jacking the science courses with the few numbers of very brilliant females.
5. women are better paid?! no offense but do you reside in the cave Hahahahahahahahaha Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, owners of football, basketball, soccer clubs and other sports, tiger Woods, Michael Jordan , Russell Simons, Donald Trump the list is bananas show me the most paid female and I will direct you to where to see 300 men who can pay her her salary twice.... how many women are presidents of countries? if women were stronger don't you think the opposite would be the case.
6. Young mathematicians? yeah some females but it's been dominated by the male counterpart because most females don't like to deal with anything hard that's why you can barely name a female inventor, You females are not built for hard things but very few special ladies that think like MEN do accomplish few.
Men are expected by you females to protect, provide I can list a thousand way (no kidding ) on where, how, what makes men superior to women which would be facts and not some emotional churns.
btw women are very important but the men are superior in most ramifications. If it's to be done in ratio men's ratio will still supersede.
nickkylawve misspicy jollyjoy and any female who thinks otherwise. Counter with known verifiable facts.

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Kai I choked on water grin You're using my words against me abi
Btw how well do u know ipledge grin
Na my aburo(younger brother.) o grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Still waiting for your 1001 points tongue tongue
Tosyne2much don run shocked
Trust me...... i dey come cheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

You shocked

No,am in love with you twin bro wrist.bangle.
I taut you know about this
See as i just dey look you cool
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahahahahaha artificial sperm?! from which raw material was it produced? can you explain who and how it's created? read your post again and think outside the box this time.
1. you guys are funny, the human race is solely dependent on both men and women,
2. women live longer because the men do most of the big hustle, vigorous jobs, running around, being busy most of the time while most women do the less vigorous jobs, have more time to chill, don't run around like the men and are mostly not exposed to things that can harm them for e.g some men were buried under a coal mining site back in China and no female is among. so technically the men are superior in hardworking and if given the same comfort like the female the men will live longer.
3. women deal with stress better because most times they're by the side as supporters, the fans feel bad when their team is losing but the players in the field are the ones going through the real hell, the fan can handle his state better but the players in the don't get that chance because they have to keep playing untill they match finishes (they die), they men will handle the stress much better if their responsibilities will be totally shifted to the females, so who's the real hero here?
4. women perform better in school?!?!? how many female scientists, computer engineers do we have and how many women studies other complex and hard courses ? if you check the ratio you will see that men will win this by land slide. in naija universities most females are in the business and arts courses while most males are jacking the science courses with the few numbers of very brilliant females.
5. women are better paid?! no offense but do you reside in the cave Hahahahahahahahaha Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, owners of football, basketball, soccer clubs and other sports, tiger Woods, Michael Jordan , Russell Simons, Donald Trump the list is bananas show me the most paid female and I will direct you to where to see 300 men who can pay her her salary twice.... how many women are presidents of countries? if women were stronger don't you think the opposite would be the case.
6. Young mathematicians? yeah some females but it's been dominated by the male counterpart because most females don't like to deal with anything hard that's why you can barely name a female inventor, You females are not built for hard things but very few special ladies that think like MEN do accomplish few.
Men are expected by you females to protect, provide I can list a thousand way (no kidding ) on where, how, what makes men superior to women which would be facts and not some emotional churns.
btw women are very important but the men are superior in most ramifications. If it's to be done in ratio men's ratio will still supersede.
nickkylawve misspicy jollyjoy and any female who thinks otherwise. Counter with known verifiable facts.
grin you expect counter?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
lilmax:
grin you expect counter?
that is if one of them is logical enough to drop one bro :-) and for the opening nekkylawve I want to know how you came across the information of how a man's sperm was created artificially and with which RAW MATERIALS?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
gas nd petrol mix with diesel And kerosene grin
icedbeatz:
that is if one of them is logical enough to drop one bro :-) and for the opening nekkylawve I want to know how you came across the information of how a man's sperm was created artificially and with which RAW MATERIALS?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:
A man is only superior to the woman in the confines of marriage..

Outside that, men and women are equal.

Anybody dat doesn't like the setting can go suck adam's dick and eve's kitty!

Cc: nickkylawve, jollyjoy
outside marriage the are not equal and will never ever be because that's how God wants and created mankind to be. The problem is that due to some mistreatment many females received like being battered some had to learn martial art in order to protect themselves in order to defend themselves, insults from men who provided for them now many want to make their own money and more, because of this some of them now were forced to woman up!! hahaha and play the role of men which is commendable but once again
EQUALITY BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN CAN NEVER EVER BE ACHIEVED everybody should play their role and enjoy the life they got.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
gas nd petrol mix with diesel And kerosene grin
LOL ROTFLMAO Hahahahahahahaha you cracked me the fkup :-)) now you see I'm stating facts which deep down most of you know it.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:

Na my aburo(younger brother.) o grin
#EmiNiLagosBabe na..... Haba. How I no go know the meaning of aburo grin grin grin What do u take me for
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
know what *cuz I was only Pulling your boxers* undecided abeggi u v gat no points tongue
icedbeatz:
LOL ROTFLMAO Hahahahahahahaha you cracked me the fkup :-)) now you see I'm stating facts which deep down most of you know it.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Trust me...... i dey come cheesy
Patiently waiting..
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=montezz post=38658388][/quote] oooh please I've done it for my favorite lovely sister before when she hasn't joined her husband and had a baby I went to see her and did all these, yeah it wasn't easy but don't compare it to running a multi million company, performing an eight hours surgery where you have no time to sit or eat or when the surgery is scheduled for night or please please please hhahhahahahaha wake up like a user types earlier. Y'all do that inside a house, well furnished, almost every electronics and electrical appliances provided to help you out courtesy of your husbands. Well believe whatever you want..
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
know what *cuz I was only Pulling your boxers* undecided abeggi u v gat no points tongue
you see another reason we most times type that you females have low intelligence quotient, don't just type that I got no point rather "logically " counter each of them if you can. I bet you would if you could but you just can't and believe me I totally understand dear :-)).
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by olajorn(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Debate for sexiste...I Am not one
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

#EmiNiLagosBabe na..... Haba. How I no go know the meaning of aburo grin grin grin What do u take me for
Ma binu sisi, aburo mi ni Ipledge. grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by montezz(f): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:
oooh please I've done it for my favorite lovely sister before when she hasn't joined her husband and had a baby I went to see her and did all these, yeah it wasn't easy but don't compare it to running a multi million company, performing an eight hours surgery where you have no time to sit or eat or when the surgery is scheduled for night or please please please hhahhahahahaha wake up like a user types earlier. Y'all do that inside a house, well furnished, almost every electronics and electrical appliances provided to help you out courtesy of your husbands. Well believe whatever you want..
Are u saying women dnt/cnt run a multinational company and cater 4d home at d same tym? Shuu...c as u dy rake lyk say married female surgeons no dey. Abeg u dnt v a point.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by kinglekan: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
Ibeere. so u cnt greet abi undecided

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fake Picture On Her Nl Account / Slay Queen Blasted After She Posted This On Facebook / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.