Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) (11812 Views)

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a) / Is Right For Male Doctor To Dip His Hand Into Female Kitty Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Neyoor:

Child upbringing and even women upbringing is the major responsibility of a man. Who is a man? A male human that provides the need of his entire family especially that of his Wife and children . Men bears the burden of catering for the need of his wife, his children and even his inlaws.
Note: Women and Men bears the burden of catering for the needs of their children but then men take the larger percentage.

Why is it that a woman will still wait to report a child to his father whenever he do something bad? Because men are the gender that do instill discipline into the life of their children.
Brilliant! Brilliant! Just brilliant! cool

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:
don't mind them. My Sunday's swell. Yours? grin
Lol "swell" why do you talk like an old man grin
It's quite cold here.....
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by olajorn(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

it's not cold here...heater in our lab tongue
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=montezz post=38658388][/quote]
Don't mind Neyoor he said if someone gives 10 points he would give 1001 points. Now I gave him 10 points and he sees he has been cornered.
He's trying to justify what is not justifiable. grin

Abeg, make we dey wait for his 10000 points cheesy
*Keeping my fingers crossed*
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
montezz:
Lmao...dz must b a joke! Abeg try make
madam rest wan monday mrn.bath d
baby,clean d house,cook 4 d family,do d
laundry,feed d crying baby,cuddle him 2
slp,wipe his messy ass and c ao easy it z 2 b a
woman. D fact dt we do dz and stil do very well
in d corpr8 world shows ao strong and flexible
we are.

What if the madam is not around or those madam whose work are strenuous. Don't eve tell me there have never been a point in time when mummy was not around and your dad do all these responsibilities perfectly.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by montezz(f): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
lilmax:
Anyway, for women to attain that position, we need to eradicate

1.Christianity
2.Islam
3.tradition

Hmmm
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Neyoor:

Child upbringing and even women upbringing is the major responsibility of a man. Who is a man? A male human that provides the need of his entire family especially that of his Wife and children . Men bears the burden of catering for the need of his wife, his children and even his inlaws.
Note: Women and Men bears the burden of catering for the needs of their children but then men take the larger percentage.

Why is it that a woman will still wait to report a child to his father whenever he do something bad? Because men are the gender that do instill discipline into the life of their children.
Why then place the blame on the woman when a child is corrupt.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Don't mind Neyoor he said if someone gives 10 points he would give 1001 points. Now I gave him 10 points and he sees he has been cornered.
He's trying to justify what is not justifiable. grin
Abeg, make we dey wait for his 10000 points cheesy
*Keeping my fingers crossed*

Wait, let me negate and diffuse those points of yours before walloping you wit my own veracious points.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Oahray: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol. This isn't a debate, it's a game of likes. Of course no one would agree he/she is part of the inferior gender (if there's any such thing).
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Neyoor:

Wait, let me negate and diffuse those points of yours before walloping you wit my own veracious points.
Patiently waiting... tongue
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
it's not cold here...heater in our lab tongue
Nice for una grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by montezz(f): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Neyoor:

What if the madam is not around or those madam whose work are strenuous. Don't eve tell me there have never been a point in time when mummy was not around and your dad do all these responsibilities perfectly.
Dats conditional. U remind me of a tym wen i was very young. Mum travelled,we wr home alone wt dad. I was jux 8 so i cudnt cook coupled wt d fact dt m d eldest. Dad had no choice bt 2 step in2 mama's role...he did his best which can neva b compared 2my mum's lil i don tire days. Ever sinx den,my mum has neva travelled widt providn alternatives cos d amala wey daddy gv u dat nyt ehn na die. D koko wey dy dia pass koko garri. Na 4 mrn he sharpaly kold my aunt who con gv us beta food.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I didn't go to school with my mates, now I'm struggling to fit in embarassed. Cold? Hmmm winter beckons. Oh sorry, winter 'll soon be here y'all. grin

What am I even saying sef
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Owliver(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
Nice one Neyoor
Aminat can you stop ur husband(or future husband) from marrying a 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife? No but here you are talking about superiority LOOOOlz... grin grin grin all these internet feminist sef undecided
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by lilmax(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
montezz:

Hmmm
is i lying? smiley sometimes its necessary for women to accept the truth

1.Christianity sees a man as the head of the woman

2.on Islam

Men can divorce their wife whenever they wish, by pronouncing talaq thrice. Think of the women who are divorced for no fault of their own. If a man wants to get rid of his unattractive wife he can divorce her so easily.

Men inherit twice as much as women.

Husbands are allowed to beat their wives.

3.don't get me started on tradition
(a)paying of bride price
(b)men are allowed to get married to as many as they can
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:
I didn't go to school with my mates, now I'm struggling to fit in embarassed. Cold? Hmmm winter beckons. Oh sorry, winter 'll soon be here y'all. grin

What am I even saying sef

Struggling bawo grin This man you're funny o
Night rounds today again ? grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by montezz(f): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
lilmax:
is i lying? smiley sometimes its necessary for women to accept the truth

1.Christianity sees a man as the head of the woman

2.on Islam

Men can divorce their wife whenever they wish, by pronouncing talaq thrice. Think of the women who are divorced for no fault of their own. If a man wants to get rid of his unattractive wife he can divorce her so easily.

Men inherit twice as much as women.

Husbands are allowed to beat their wives.

3.don't get me started on tradition
(a)paying of bride price
(b)men are allowed to get married to as many as they can
I understand ur points bro. its quite un4tunate d society as well as d archaic religious plat4ms has subjected d female folks 2dia male counterparts bt dat dsnt mk dem inferior.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Neyoor:
1.Life Evolution and Reproduction.

[b]Eventhough, 21st century civilisation has brought about artificial insemination and artificial sperm but notwithstanding women can't do without men, a singular reason why women still need men to complete themselves. Tell me of a successful and educated woman that have indulged in the so called artificial sperm. It is opprobrious to indulge in such and that it is why the perpetrator of such vices are not always ready to showcase themselves in public. I know intellectually that you yourself can never indulge in such. Your people will just starting tagging u names or tagging it that you've used it for a juju.

2. Intelligent being.
Have you ever look at the Nobel Prize list of
winners? Have you ever peruse through the doctoral dissertation section of the library at your university? Even an unconscious investigation shows that; close to 90% of them are men.

3..Hardwork and wealthiness

The vast majority of wealthy people and people who are successful are men. Give me the
countdown of 10 most successful people in
any country of this world and let's see the
gender that is dominating it.

4.Man can do all kinds of manual labour but in
the case of women they cannot survive it.
All the inventions which were helpful to the world were made by men. Majority of the nobel prize winners,scientists, sports men, even during war, men will still spearhead.

If men have not Invented G.S.M, I'm sure all these ladies won't be here today to type any thrash.[/b]

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
oh! really? My bad....

"YOU ARE A CLOWN" "grin" see? all good, huh?
yeaaaaaah.... cheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Struggling bawo grin This man you're funny o
Night rounds today again ? grin
yep, till Wednesday. grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:
yep, till Wednesday. grin
Why are you smiling grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Why are you smiling grin
cuz I've got great teeth grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:
cuz I've got great teeth grin
Kai grin
I have very sharp canines, hence I don't like to smile in pictures. I go look like vampire

What am I even saying self See, Ur making me act silly grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Kai grin
I have very sharp canines, hence I don't like to smile in pictures. I go look like vampire

heylo
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Kai grin

join the club. grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
montezz:

Dats conditional. U remind me of a tym wen i was very young. Mum travelled,we wr home alone wt dad. I was jux 8 so i cudnt cook coupled wt d fact dt m d eldest. Dad had no choice bt 2 step in2 mama's role...he did his best which can neva b compared 2my mum's lil i don tire days. Ever sinx den,my mum has neva travelled widt providn alternatives cos d amala wey daddy gv u dat nyt ehn na die. D koko wey dy dia pass koko garri. Na 4 mrn he sharpaly kold my aunt who con gv us beta food.
grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by kinglekan: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
give points NA

Wetin do ur brow? Why is it looking like a spatula? angry undecided
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:
join the club. grin
I'm not a member grin Not to brag but I rep team suave I'm sure you noticed grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm not a member grin Not to brag but I rep team suave I'm sure you noticed grin
Suave ain't got nuffin on sleek and mad. cool
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:

Suave ain't got nuffin on sleek and mad. cool
Are u describing urself? grin grin grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by KingTom(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Are u describing urself? grin grin grin
You know it, so don't ask about it. grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingTom:

You know it, so don't ask about it. grin
Kai. So u too are like this KingTom grin
Na so. Innate or learnt? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Men Say But Really Mean / How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.