Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) (11820 Views)

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a) / Is Right For Male Doctor To Dip His Hand Into Female Kitty Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Kingsley1000:
google is your friend,lets not be sentimental...scientifically,their intelligibility is more superior than men
and you believed that ?

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Kingsley1000:
in terms of physical strength,men're superior,in governance both local or advanced,men're superior as they'r the policy makers.....women are only superior when it comes to sex,as they endure and last longer,and they'r more diplomatic(more intelligent than meN) .....THE BOTH SEXES AINT SUPERIOR IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS
ur comment made a lot of sense not until i got to the bolded

I mean are you kidding ir what?

2 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

he didn't state it that way.
you are supposed to figure that out as a human with braincheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
ur comment made a lot of sense not until i got to the bolded

I mean are you kidding ir what?
mayb a mistakesad
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by babyfaceafrica: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na dis kin tin me self dey like....
lol...u go like trouble o
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Aminat508(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2015
1. When we get hurt by a man, we bounce right back up and still treat the next relationship with respect and compassion. Men, on the other hand get hurt by one woman and use it as an excuse to treat all future partners like complete garbage.

2. We nurture our children and are always there to watch them grow. Men, on the other hand (especially nowadays) leave the woman to fend for herself and her children and most don’t even care about being in their own child’s life.

3. We generally have more compassion and respect for any person, place or thing in comparison to men.

4. We are survivors. No matter how badly we are treated by society, individuals and circumstances, we always find a way to put a brave face on and fight another day, despite our emotions. (Reminder: We are emotional because we care more.) Simple as that

Am proud to be a Woman!!! kiss kiss

#Modified #

Women are good at some things, men are good at some things, and both genders can fail badly at some things. I just voted yes not to be negative, but we are all Equal. Why do you think both genders exist? Other creatures can reproduce asexually, so why not just have women, or just have men? Because both play a part in life, and I don’t care if you’re a CEO of a huge company, or a homeless person, whatever your gender, you have worth as a human being. I don’t care what your opinion is if it’s wrong. We are equal, and that’s that. I’ll respect your opinion, as long as your opinion doesn’t disrespect my existence

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you are supposed to figure that out as a human with braincheesy

now if you will excuse Me........
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Save d ladies grin gather points let's defeat em
Jollyjoy:
lolll so na fight u come here come start abiwait till dem start to tell u say na man dey do d main koko.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lol...u go like trouble o
lolll no be only sad

if u no dey enjoy d show why u dey herecheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2015
This thing is very obvious, no matter how we embelish the truth by defending the ladies, it will never change the fact that men are superior in all ramification

As a matter of fact, even if women are practically given equal opportunity 2 compete or measure up with men, i can bet my nairaland username that d distinction and discrepancy wil stil be there. It's just a mystery

Women will always be beneath men when we talk talk about sports, technology, innovation, discovery and many more things that have made the world what it is today, yet they clamour to equity.. In short lemme just keep quiet before they tag me a misogynist

There's this saying that "child na child" but have you ever wondered why parents are so much concerned when they bear 4 female children without a male? I want you to pounder over it

Give me 10 reasons why women are superior and i will give you 1,000 reasons why men are superior

*Quote me to say rubbish and i will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Save d ladies grin gather points let's defeat em
if i start my own all d boys here go gather bash my small life out.. Abeg i no wan cry nowcheesycheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
This thing is very obvious, only if we want to argue blindly

No matter the point you give, it will never change the fact that men are superious is all ramification

Give me 10 reasons why women are superior and i will give you 1,000 reasons why men are superior

Quote me to say rubbish and i will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump
na quarrel?why u dey vex nacheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolll no be only sad

if u no dey enjoy d show why u dey herecheesy
let the bashing begin..I dey eat gala and drink my zobo
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by misspicy(f): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
who broke ur heart and must u announce itwink
Bae it was painful and i just had to express mysef to feel better,even.you knows how heartbreaks works..

Buh i will be better cool
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked
why u dey fear
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nova15: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

No matter the point you give, it will never change the fact that men are superior in all ramification

As a matter of fact, even if women are given equal opportunity to compete or measure up with men, i can bet my nairaland username that the distinction and discrepancy will still be there. It's just a mystery

Quote me to say rubbish and i will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump

Biblically, men are still superior self
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Don't worry I go be ur pillar no fall our hands NA. undecided biko
Jollyjoy:
if i start my own all d boys here go gather bash my small life out.. Abeg i no wan cry nowcheesycheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
[b]*Grabs Mic* Clears throat***
Ten Reasons why women Are Superior to Men!!

1. Versatility - Women have the ability to successfully do many things at a time. She can cook, take care of the baby, husband and home all at once. We are flexible.

2. Born Enterpreneur - women are naturally Enterpreneur, She can manage even the impossible situation. Give a woman #200 and she will make a delicious meal. We have the ability to stretch money somehow and you know it.

3. Burden Bearer - They say a good child is for the Father and vice versa. You won't see a woman argue this. Even though child upbringing is supposed to be a collective effort of the parent. The woman bears more pain.

4. Withstand pain - Go to a Labour room and you will know what I'm talking about.

5. Easily Overcome Emotions - Even though we are very emotional, we tend to overcome our emotions more easily than men and accept them like one of those things. We can even smile and laugh like all is well.

6. Natural Comforter and Stress Reliever - Give a crying child to its mum and see magic. Give a man a smile and he will forget his sorrow. Hug a distress man and he will feel like a new born baby wink

7. Diplomatic - We tactfully take care of matters and issues that leaves everyone smiling at the end.

8*. Symbol of good things - We are symbol of life, happiness, love and all good things you can think about. Yoruba people will greet "Odun a ya abo ooo" Why not "Odun a ya ako ooo" Try saying that and the person will return your greetings with curse tongue

9. More Compassionate - Undoubtedly, we have more compassion than men. We always feel oblige to help the needy.

10. God's most Beloved - If you doubt this, Go ask for your pastors And Imams.
*drops mic*

Cc. Nickkylawve, jollyjoy, Aminat508... I hope you got my back grin

tosyne2much, Neyoor ...... I dare you to drop your 1000 & 1001 reasons undecided tongue

I can't believe I just made a ten list shocked
Cc. Wristbangle cheesy

[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Omotayor123(f): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

No matter the point you give, it will never change the fact that men are superior in all ramification

As a matter of fact, even if women are given equal opportunity to compete or measure up with men, i can bet my nairaland username that the distinction and discrepancy will still be there. It's just a mystery

Haba...! Ki lo shele undecided
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Adaeze003(f): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Smh...
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

Bae it was painful and i just had to express mysef to feel better,even.you knows how heartbreaks works..

Buh i will be better cool
i dnt think announcing it is good,it kinda makes people think some of ur comments are becos of your emotional probs,breakups are best get over silently,someone might just make a mockery of you,bet me it nt wise at all,no matter what happened,i mean no offence sha.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Adaeze003:
Smh...
why u dey shake ur head like agama lizard
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Oya close your mouth And start giving points to defend the woman folks..
were ur own points?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
let the bashing begin..I dey eat gala and drink my zobo
abeg lap me,make we do our own show.cheesy
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Say some fin quick
Aminat508:
shocked shocked
cry don't let dem win
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by bqlekan(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

Women will always be beneath men when we talk talk about sports, technology, innovation, discovery and many more things that have made the world what it is today, yet they clamour to equity.. In short lemme just keep quiet before they tag me a misogynist

*Quote me to say rubbish and i will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump*
Baba, tell them oooo
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by falconey(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2015
generally MEN are superior.

There are other aspect of life women are more superior.

If you argue/debate from now till tomorrow dies, you'll still come down to men are more superior.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Women are 'solely' responsible for the propagation and existence of the human race. Now with the creation of artificial sperm, a man's role in the process is void and unnecessary.
Statistically:Women live longer on average. Women deal better with stress.Women perform better in school. Women are better advertised and thus better paid in that particular industry. The youngest mathematics professor in the united States today is a woman...

i am coming with more points
Ladies start liking if you think I gat some points grin
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by misspicy(f): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i dnt think announcing it is good,it kinda makes people think some of ur comments are becos of your emotional probs,breakups are best get over silently,someone might just make a mockery of you,bet me it nt wise at all,no matter what happened,i mean no offence sha.
gringringringrin

Ok.......
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2015
women superior to men?

It is a fallacious, perfidious and erroneous fact to succumb to the above statement. Infact, it would be energy dissipated to indulge in such untrue argument.

Give me 10 reasons why women are superior to men and I would give you 1001 veracious facts to buttress my virile assertion that, men are far far far superior to women in all ramification
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by tosyne2much(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na quarrel?why u dey vex nacheesy
The tin just dey vex me ni jawe
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
abeg lap me,make we do our own show.cheesy
today na sunday na..joy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love my Negroid 'black Sisters' more than Caucasian 'white Sisters' / Whats With Guys And Boobs? / Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.