Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,436 members, 7,839,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? (65172 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by cuvox(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
I srsly hate ish like diz,I'd rather stay single than taken cheaply all in the name of love...am sure if d babe knew how u created a thread on her matter,it even hit the front page too,am sure she wld start hating you men frm today onwards...if u dnt want her gifts then u sldnt collect it in d first instance,mercy after death...bro abeg go baffff

feminist or feminazi
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by mayorkyzo: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Evergreen4:
What happened to the doctrine of "chop and clean mouth" ?
I tire for the guy oo...wetin he go just chop clean mouth he dey here dey talk of speck...
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by fpeter(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
for your mind now abi?? undecided
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by free2ryhme: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2936676_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

my guy show the face of that your watch.

Original swatch don't come in nylon. Those who buy from Allen Avenue and Shoprite Ikeja knows what I am saying and stop forming abegi

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by menix(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
LadyX:

grin grin grin
Am *dead*
Why did you assume that OP is a kid?

Do u know what dressing like Americana means
Big booths, saggin pants nd boxers, putting on a big dog chain nd walking like someone with boils on his anus..

Pls have u seen a working class going to work that way...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Owliver(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
so you are trying to tell me that a Nigerian girl told you she's been trying to get your attention? or maybe you wanted to say an American girl. fa hear

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Blissfulbliss(f): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hey hey! wink
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
firstly its annoying that yall are focusing on judging hw cheap or expensive d gifts are... honestly dats not any of ur concern yall and focus should be made on helping him instead of judging and analysing d gifts... na him cause am sef dey show una pics... jealous pple..

now let me give u my 2cents.. firstly she gave u a gift... which is all good n harmless but i dont see wat all d fuss is about.. she didnt ask u to put a ring on her hand n marry her.. neida has she asked u to date her or anytin.. so y exactly r u overeacting?? smh fr nigerians tho... pls its a gift... accept it... n stop reading meanings into anything som1 does.. b grateful... say thnku.. n b a gud frnd to her... should tinz develop bw u both n u still dnt fancy her...(ie if she decides to ask u out) u politely say no and say u only see her as a frnd n nothing more... u cn evn tell her u hve a gf already...

im suprised ur evn askn us dis, cos if it wer d oda way round... dis z exactly wat she would do... ladies do dt a lot... allow u spend cos dey didnt ask u to... and tell u dey dnt want wen u ask dem out..

think like a woman.. thats hw to outsmart dem.. smiley
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Iamvictor(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Show us the girl's photos ....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by mastermind1759(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
U cn buy sumtin to reciprocate tenderness
Bt dnt b ungrateful.u cn giv me her details ooo one man food anoda man poison
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by ugbah007: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
You sure know how to return a gift politely,you just wanna form like the babe said or you are trying to impress someone here on nairaland or rather despise someone here.you suck mehn,grow up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by 48noble(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
show us the watch from ur cam handle.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Shawarmaplus(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
This girl in my area was hanging out with my friends and then she started bitching on me. That she hates me. I like forming. "Everytime he's dressing like an Americana and he doesn't even greet people" That, what am I even feeling like sef?

"Why is he not with you guys today? I always see him here everyday, drinking Heineken and always Laughing out Loud with y'all" She told my friends as she feigned obsessed.

The next day my friends told me about all the swearing so I saw her some days later and greeted her first. The girl is quite pretty BUT not my Speck. I don't do 'yellow paw-paw'. I started the conversation this way:
"Halo swit, my name's Ashman. You' so beautiful"
The young girl started laughing. Every word I said was countered with laughter.
"Are you laughing at me?"
She stopped, whipped her face. Looked straight into my eyes and said:

"I'm laughing because you don't even know how long I've been trying to get your attention" whew!!! I was flattered. For once in my life I felt like the Emperor of Rome. BUT one thing was sure, I can't date this girl. No NEVER.
We exchanged contacts and it's barely two weeks, she walked up to me and handed a parcel to me. "I got this for you"

I got home and opened it this morning. I swear, I saw a brand new Swatch wrist watch; Original Malizia Perfume and a foreign Pee-Jay. That girl must have spent an estimate of 30k. Right now I feel perplexed. I really don't need such gifts from a girl I can NEVER date. I mean NEVER and I also wouldn't want to be indebted to her.

'I know this kinda girls. If they fall in love, e don be for you na. They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Love go taya you na'

How do I politely return her gifts.
Thanks. Mature responses needed asap.

CC: Farano
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

How were u able to position that wrist watch to stay in that position under that background before snapping it?
Hommie I smell a lie...maybe ur trying to create attention here...

****U or ur friends may need us. Check out our profile****

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by timpaker(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
The watch no follow... angry
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
you know your boogey woogey doesn't really seem real.

you discussed with her today and the next day she went on a shopping spree ,wow really ? you're idris Elba I suppose.
next she's gonna get an iPhone 6 for you. just go over there and sit your axx down !

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
If she gave u a Tom Ford/Creed perfume, Hublot/Cartier wristwatch and a bottle of Ciroc, then we can discuss it. Forget Spec, u shouldn't even date her based on these gifts. Return asap..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by ebukaOtika(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Evergreen4:
What happened to the doctrine of "chop and clean mouth" ?

Outdated I guess embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by treachiz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
This girl in my area was hanging out with my friends and then she started bitching on me. That she hates me. I like forming. "Everytime he's dressing like an Americana and he doesn't even greet people" That, what am I even feeling like sef?

"Why is he not with you guys today? I always see him here everyday, drinking Heineken and always Laughing out Loud with y'all" She told my friends as she feigned obsessed.

The next day my friends told me about all the swearing so I saw her some days later and greeted her first. The girl is quite pretty BUT not my Speck. I don't do 'yellow paw-paw'. I started the conversation this way:

"I'm laughing because you don't even know how long I've been trying to get your attention" whew!!! I was flattered. For once in my life I felt like the Emperor of Rome. BUT one thing was sure, I can't date this girl. No NEVER.
We exchanged contacts and it's barely two weeks, she walked up to me and handed a parcel to me. "I got this for you"

I got home and opened it this morning. I swear, I saw a brand new Swatch wrist watch; Original Malizia Perfume and a foreign Pee-Jay. That girl must have spent an estimate of 30k. Right now I feel perplexed. I really don't need such gifts from a girl I can NEVER date. I mean NEVER and I also wouldn't want to be indebted to her.

'I know this kinda girls. If they fall in love, e don be for you na. They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Love go taya you na'

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Simple; go 2 her house, knock, wen she cmes out, tel her ryt in front of her house dat u r jst a frnd nd dnt nid all dis sought of gift frm her.. If she persist, nna nwanne drop d gift wit her dere nd find ur level... U dnt knw d kind of web dats set 4 u!! Flea
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by maryhaam(f): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
carefully wrap it back and give it to her exactly the way she gave you and tell her you not interested.
it would hurt her feelings,but at least you're being honest
seconding you,accepting means you are interested.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Bobo001: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well, i've been there too. What i did was to equally got her more expensive gifts and told her ho...ha..."i told my gf about you" she immediately resent me. But then...she wont regret buying me a gift.

Thereafter, we were cool. tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by hob(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sharperly package another gift and put nothing inside but the gift u got

Then give it to her has she gave yu

Shikena
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Kassidy90(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
since u know u cant date her better let her know now u can introduce to gf for her to know u re taken..
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
@OP if to say na iPad dey inside you for open this thread? Eehn? Answer me b4 I swear for you. Ingrate!
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by WailingWailer00(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP you can lie o

You go arrange #500 watch with maliza of #350 come dey form King of Rome
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by U2ice(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jst politely send dem to me....
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP if u must lie be brief!
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by stonecoldcafe: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Send her this link.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by HaneefahRN(f): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ Op in ur dreams baa?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Saved2Serve: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
the baby blanket or hankerchief is a good pointer which heralds a lot of crying and heartbreak in the coming days of ur relationship. At least she has given you something to wipe your tears when the gbegeh starts. cheers man!!
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by HouseOfWine: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
You are not a man, its that simple!

But since U discriminate some type of girls why don't you return it as the perfect gentlewoman you are.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by swaggprofessor(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
na y u dey feel ur mumu self. d wristwatch wey dey the package different from the pix wey u post. whc 1 b original melisia even aba dey produce d original muturu like u. if u dey find who go praise u because 1 ashawo dey buy things for u u go look far b dat.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by 12month: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
I see a bit of showoff... simply package the gift, meet her and return them.
But mind u, u are really going to shatter her self esteem because it takes a whole lot frm her
to buy u such gifts and even think if you are going to accept them, but she just decided to summon courage n give it a try.

my advice is that u become friends with her for some months, when opportunity arise, chop am, then finally become friends with benefit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.