Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1526185 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Simplesoul05:
worry359 can you please send me an email, u may not want to share ur email here. Mine is simplesoul05@gmail.com wif subject NAIRALAND. Pls bro, its so urgent.
Worry359
No!
You want to secret E-mail me
You have E-mailed Mr justwise.

No secret private E-mails!
Anything that you want to ask or say do so here for everyone to learn!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
mojisolani:
thank you so much for the reply, but pls let me ask this question? Is it because I didn't have Company account I can't be given visa?Even when my invitee state it that he is sponsoring me over and he would also take care of trip,ticket, accommodation, transport, shopping and in even send (£500) for me to take with me in case of any emergency which is not likely because he would pick me at the airport. on my part i have a shop that am selling printing materials and a have letter if allocation including tax card and also I have a personal account covering 6 mount with bal of 400k, i also have various receipt I received from buying materials and also a land. so pls let me ask can they refused me because I didn't have company account? or CAC?pls I need an urgent answer. thanks

Your company is barely one month old and you have not started paying Federal Tax to the Government. It can't stand as a tie to your home country. It is only through your company tax clearance certificate the ECO can evaluate the size and financial strength of your company to determine if it is subsisting to bring you back after your visit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kingsalem: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please exactly how much is the fee for tier 2 general visa? I am having difficulty reconciling the fees i see on the Gov.Uk site for surcharge and the visa itself with what appears when i try to complete my application process; the difference is quite much.
Secondly, with a certificate of sponsorship, do i also require evidence of 1 month maintenance fund?
Thanks guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=worry359 post=42377923] thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Simplesoul05(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
worry359:

No!
You want to secret E-mail me
You have E-mailed Mr justwise.

No secret private E-mails!
Anything that you want to ask or say do so here for everyone to learn!

You are right... I av emailed Mr. Justwise but yet to reap a reply from.him and he hasnt been commenting her so I guess he is busy. I am sure he will read this wen he comes online. I sent him d doc I will be sendin for him to help me cross check and d chances base on d doc I will be submitting. Thats jist what I want to send you too cos I think I am running out of time. Noffin more. I pray he reply or come online soonest. Thought you could be of help too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by maydogg(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello Justwise, Please I have visited the UK twice which was in 2011 while studying in Malaysia. Been fully back to Nigeria since 2013 but want to visit the UK now. I dont know if it is advisable to apply for a 2 years visa or just another 6 months. I had a 6 months visa then.
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello House, I will be writing a professional exam in UK very early in June, when do you advise to start my visitor visa application?
Thanks in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Adedayo007:
Hello House, I will be writing a professional exam in UK very early in June, when do you advise to start my visitor visa application?
Thanks in advance.

From three months to your planned date of travel.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
maydogg:
Hello Justwise, Please I have visited the UK twice which was in 2011 while studying in Malaysia. Been fully back to Nigeria since 2013 but want to visit the UK now. I dont know if it is advisable to apply for a 2 years visa or just another 6 months. I had a 6 months visa then.
Thank you

Two years.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kumchester(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good day Mr justwise, please can u email me tru my inbox walero2k@yahoo.com. I have something I would like to discuss with you definitely not through this channel. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2016
kumchester:
Good day Mr justwise, please can u email me tru my inbox walero2k@yahoo.com. I have something I would like to discuss with you definitely not through this channel. Thanks.

I will be happy to answer your question here as long as it's visa related
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2016
maydogg:
Thank you

It's entirely up to you, you can go for 6 months against or 2 years
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Simplesoul05(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2016
justwise:

It's entirely up to you, you can go for 6 months against or 2 years

Doc to be submitted
Old and new passport
Marriage cert
Birth cert
Child birth cert
6month pay slip
Introduction letter from place of work
Employment letter
Statement of acct (550,000) 
Tax cert
ID card(photocopy)
Visa fee
Hotel reservation from booking.com
Annual leave letter
Required Passport photograph size....4 to 6 copies
Visa fee

Been to ghana via togo boarder(2013) so I have togo and ghana stamp also to south africa(dec 2015) spent only seven days

My questions below.‎
1. What is the chance that ‎I will be given a tourist visa
2. I booked for my hotel reservation via booking.com for 10 nights and its free booking till 2days before my arrival date.‎ Can I present this confirmation that was given to me via bookin.com(remember I haven't been charged from my credit card yet but cost me 41 thousand naira for the ten night)
3. Can I start the registration online  pending the time my new passport will be available (I intend doing that on monday)
4. Can the available balance help me out.

Am I good to go or is there any other thin you will advice me to add?

Justwise
FrontPageLawyer
worry359
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Simplesoul05:

Doc to be submitted
Old and new passport
Marriage cert
Birth cert
Child birth cert
6month pay slip
Employment letter
Tax cert
ID card(photocopy)
Visa fee
Annual leave letter
Visa fee

Been to ghana via togo boarder(2013) so I have togo and ghana stamp also to south africa(dec 2015) spent only seven days

My questions below.‎
2. I booked for my hotel reservation via booking.com for 10 nights and its free booking till 2days before my arrival date.‎ Can I present this confirmation that was given to me via bookin.com(remember I haven't been charged from my credit card yet but cost me 41 thousand naira for the ten night)
3. Can I start the registration online  pending the time my new passport will be available (I intend doing that on monday)

Justwise
FrontPageLawyer
worry359

1. Nobody here can give you definite answer for that.

2. Yes you can do that.

3. No wait until you have the new passport out hand because you will need the details.

4. That will depend on how much you earn monthly and how much you tend to spend in that 10 days holiday

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Simplesoul05(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
justwise:

1. Nobody here can give you definite answer for that.

2. Yes you can do that.

3. No wait until you have the new passport out hand because you will need the details.

4. That will depend on how much you earn monthly and how much you tend to spend in that 10 days holiday

God bless you Mr. Justwise
My basic is 1**,000 and total package is 20k above the basic per month
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Simplesoul05:

God bless you Mr. Justwise
My basic is 1**,000 and total package is 20k above the basic per month

100,000?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Simplesoul05(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
justwise:

100,000?

130 to be precise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Simplesoul05:

130 to be precise

What is the breakdown of your total cost for the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Damalex4luv(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
@ mr justwise pls I need to make an enquiry about UK Visa. My mum wants to locate to UK and she's a business woman and she has a running account that runs up to 3m yearly, pls can you educate me on how she can go about her application without her being denied. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Damalex4luv:
@ mr justwise pls I need to make an enquiry about UK Visa. My mum wants to locate to UK and she's a business woman and she has a running account that runs up to 3m yearly, pls can you educate me on how she can go about her application without her being denied. Thanks

You mean visit the UK for business purposes?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Damalex4luv(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
justwise:

You mean visit the UK for business purposes?
Yes but not planning to come back anytime soon
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Damalex4luv:

Yes but not planning to come back anytime soon

That is almost impossible legally unless she is ready to live here illegally or invest thousands of her money into British economy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by APFM(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
APFM:
@justwise and @frontpagelawyer and every other gurus in the house

I asked a question abt paying for my short course study and accomodation earlier before applying for my visa.

I want to know the reliable amount that can be in account and i own my business and i don't pay myself salary for now but i transfer money most of the time into my personal acct, and also i have tax clearance for my biz,payee for myself and for my staff what should i do?

Pls knw that all fees including accomodation will be paid to the school before applying.

Thank you

I want to thank @justwise @frontpagelawyer about the explanation pon this thread...submitted for my short course in UK on the 15th of January and picked up my passport with visa stamped on it on the 29th January.

I actually submitted the following alongside the forms to help entrepreneur like myself;

CAC
Birth certificate of my children
Marriage cert
Company bank statement with over 4mill
Personal bank statement with balance of 420k
Tax card
Evidence of my tax receipt
Company ID
Additional Information stating that i don't pay myself salary but only take allowance from company money to feed my family
Payee receipts of my staff
Motivation letter why i want to study that particular course
Company Introduction letter on my letterhead
Bank introduction letter

All documents submitted are original and also photocopies.

Also to put to your notice that i have been to UK with my family twice and never overstayed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Damalex4luv(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

That is almost impossible legally unless she is ready to live here illegally or invest thousands of her money into British economy
She's ready to stay illegally and besides she has her younger sister there that she can stay with. Pls just tell me the procedure on how she can go about it. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
APFM:

I want to thank @justwise @frontpagelawyer about the explanation pon this thread...submitted for my short course in UK on the 15th of January and picked up my passport with visa stamped on it on the 29th January.

I actually submitted the following alongside the forms to help entrepreneur like myself;

CAC
Marriage cert
Tax card
Company ID
Additional Information stating that i don't pay myself salary but only take allowance from company money to feed my family
Bank introduction letter

Also to put to your notice that i have been to UK with my family twice and never overstayed.

Congratulations!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Damalex4luv:

She's ready to stay illegally and besides she has her younger sister there that she can stay with. Pls just tell me the procedure on how she can go about it. Thanks

There are a lot of info here on how to apply for standard visitor visa, you can also use this govt website for more info https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Simplesoul05:

Doc to be submitted
Old and new passport
Marriage cert
Birth cert
Child birth cert
6month pay slip
Employment letter
Tax cert
ID card(photocopy)
Visa fee
Annual leave letter
Visa fee

My questions below.‎

Justwise
FrontPageLawyer
worry359

You have the required documents that should qualify you for the visa, however the onus will be on you to convince the Entry Clearance Officer that you'll return back to your home country at the end of your stay without breaking immigration laws.

Applicants for visitor visas are viewed as intending immigrants until they can convince the ECO that they are not. You must therefore be able to show that you have reasons for returning to your home country that are stronger than those for remaining in the UK. "Ties" to your home country are the things that bind you to Nigeria, or current place of residence: job, family, strong financial prospects that you own or will inherit, investments, etc.

Work out a prudent but realistic budget for the duration of your stay so we all can analyse it, because ECO will use this to determine if your spending commensurate with your monthly earnings.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
APFM:

CAC
Marriage cert
Tax card
Company ID
Bank introduction letter

Happy you got it. Congrats!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
APFM:

Which just shows that honest people who work to improve themselves get rewarded.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by viktoh12: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Please i have a problem too i made a mistake in the total amount you have for this trip i wrote 2000.26gbp instead of 2000gbp even though my account will show that i have more than that amount am worried about what to do. i already paid the visa fees and my appointment is coming up soon. please advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.