Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,915 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1526452 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Thank u sir
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by prettysussie: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2019
justwise:

Is the monthly pay your salary?

Yes, backed by payslip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
I intend to travel to d UK my cousin are ready to sponsor me. She have already send me invitation letter, utility bill, payslip but she said she can not send me her statement of account no fund in the account expect she send me her joint account with her husband as evidence
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
ezybaba:
I intend to travel to d UK my cousin are ready to sponsor me. She have already send me invitation letter, utility bill, payslip but she said she can not send me her statement of account no fund in the account expect she send me her joint account with her husband as evidence

Do you work and run your own business in Nigeria? If yes..what is your monthly income/salary?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
prettysussie:
Hello my people,

I will be submitting my documents next week. I would like you to help me review especially the funds side since it is one of the common reason for refusal. I was refused last December.

I had stated in the application that I intend to spend N700k for 5 days including flight and accommodation. My bank balance is N1.2m with monthly pay of N1.1m. Hope this is okay.

Another challenge is that I saved an amount in my daughter's account (she's 2 years old) and that's the only savings I have. I intend to obtain a letter from the Asset management company to state that I am the one maintaining the account. Kindly advise if this is okay or I just remove it out totally since the bank balance covers the cost of the trip.

Thanks in advance

Your proposed trip cost is reasonable considering your monthly income and yes you can add the letter from the asset management company

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
justwise:

Do you work and run your own business in Nigeria? If yes..what is your monthly income/salary?
am working but my salary is been paid by cash but I hav 2million in my account source of the fund is my sponsor and my mum
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
ezybaba:
am working but my salary is been paid by cash but I hav 2million in my account source of the fund is my sponsor and my mum

You mean the £2M are from your mum and your sponsor?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
justwise:
[/b]
yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

2million naira not pound
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
ezybaba:
yes

Then it will be difficult for you to get a visa, the ability to sponsor your own trip increases your chances of getting a visa even if someone else will be contributing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
justwise:

Then it will be difficult for you to get a visa, the ability to sponsor your own trip increases your chances of getting a visa even if someone else will be contributing.
what can I do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
ezybaba:
what can I do

Wait until you can afford a holiday to the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by abuov: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
I collected my passport today ,Visa granted.

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
abuov:

I did my biometric on the 3rd of April,I received dispatch email 2 days ago and I received an email from Tls this morning.i picked my passport this afternoon with good news...thanks to all the guru in the house for the valuable info shared in this thread.

I didnt post question because all my answers to my questions was already in this thread,so i started reading from the 1st page.
*first time applicant and no travel history
congratulations

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by 86TG: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
I know this has been dealt with, I have checked but Im yet to see it , I’m applying for a tourist visa for a family of 4 , 2adults , 2kids, do we all apply separately and do we need multiple accounts or just one account to apply , how do we get appointments on the same day. Thank you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ebose09: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
abuov:

I did my biometric on the 3rd of April,I received dispatch email 2 days ago and I received an email from Tls this morning.i picked my passport this afternoon with good news...thanks to all the guru in the house for the valuable info shared in this thread.

I didnt post question because all my answers to my questions was already in this thread,so i started reading from the 1st page.

Congrats......pls which documents did u include with your applications
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adesugarlove: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
abuov:

Congrats to you. I did biometrics same day with you. I also received TLS mails this morning.
I will go there next week.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by prettysussie: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
justwise:

Your proposed trip cost is reasonable considering your monthly income and yes you can add the letter from the asset management company

Thank you for the kind response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
justwise:

sorry for disturbing u am currently running my MSc can I visit my cousin as a student not working with d savings 2million naira saving she is ready to sponsor for my accommodation and feeding
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations
abuov:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dotmanjao: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulation, I tap from ur anointing, pls can u give us details of what u submitted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by abuov: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2019
Document submitted: I am a fashion designer ,so am under self employed.

*Note: I applied for a short term Visa,I am going for a certificate course by July.

Business document :
CAC certificate,business bank account statement for 6 months,
letter of recommendation from Pan Atlantic University (I did Enterprneureship training course there),

UK COURSE DETAILS : School fees receipt paid in full,invitation letter from the school

Family : Marriage certificate,news
paper showing my change of name .
Children birth certificate, Consent letter from hubby.

Property : Evidence of Property and Address.

Sponsors details: My husband is paying for my flight ticket and accommodation,he gave me a letter of explaination stating that he will sponsor me.
His bank statement and his pay slip.

Personal document : My bank statement ,e.g saving and mutual funds.
My Pan Atlantic University Enterpreneurship certificate.
My personal income tax.
Finally a letter explaining my income as a business woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by khar: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
justwise:

Who is sponsoring her education?

She needs to present her school papers..student card, admission letter, last results and a letter from her school allowing her to take the trip if it's outside holiday period.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the quick response. Her mum has been her full sponsor.
She has her admission letter, ID card & her last result, I hope we’re good to go with that.
Once again, thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ebose09: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
abuov:
Document submitted: I am a fashion designer ,so am under self employed.

*Note: I applied for a short term Visa,I am going for a certificate course by July.

Business document :
CAC certificate,business bank account statement for 6 months,
letter of recommendation from Pan Atlantic University (I did Enterprneureship training course there),

UK COURSE DETAILS : School fees receipt paid in full,invitation letter from the school

Family : Marriage certificate,news
paper showing my change of name .
Children birth certificate, Consent letter from hubby.

Property : Evidence of Property and Address.

Sponsors details: My husband is paying for my flight ticket and accommodation,he gave me a letter of explaination stating that he will sponsor me.
His bank statement and his pay slip.

Personal document : My bank statement ,e.g saving and mutual funds.
My Pan Atlantic University Enterpreneurship certificate.
My personal income tax.
Finally a letter explaining my income as a business woman.

Sorry for the questioning.for your husband's bank statement how many month did he print
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
I will love to visit the UK, currently I don't have a job I was stopped 3months ago but I can sponsor myself I have 600k+ in my account what is my chances of getting a UK Visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by abuov: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
ebose09:

Sorry for the questioning.for your husband's bank statement how many month did he print

3 months.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Haryoureendey4(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
shocked
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by 86TG: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls help , I haven’t gotten any answer yet
86TG:
I know this has been dealt with, I have checked but Im yet to see it , I’m applying for a tourist visa for a family of 4 , 2adults , 2kids, do we all apply separately and do we need multiple accounts or just one account to apply , how do we get appointments on the same day. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by folmus: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
kuljiyke:
I will love to visit the UK, currently I don't have a job I was stopped 3months ago but I can sponsor myself I have 600k+ in my account what is my chances of getting a UK Visa

Very slim.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by shanga(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please guys,I have unsused expired South Africa visa on my passport,will it affect my uk application ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
folmus:

Very slim.
What if I add more money to the account to make it 800k+? Please I need your advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.