Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (71071 Views)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Atlantian: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

Now you sound like your wife is a Newspaper cut out or a wallpaper of your favorite screen goddess tongue
Come closer, and I will whisper to you, the very details of this goddess. She was created from the VVIP Section of Heaven, by GOD himself, not some funny Jehovah Jireh.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by oviejnr(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Odikwa Dope grin grin
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tamee(f): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Prejudiced chauvinistic tradition!

#Philosopher Quëën#

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by legendsilver(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
xynerise:
Many traditions have not been fair to the women. The men are free to cheat but the women can't because they are robots abi? Such tradition was created by a selfish man.

On the contrary, I heard that a tradition in Edo state is doing the opposite. A woman cheats and the husband dies grin
because many women has not been fair to their tradition and spouse. imagine your wife with another man on your bed, mostly when the thought of her soundtrack hits you hard. guy leave matter jo
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by globalresource: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
eherbal:
Because Some Women Are Very Loose. Why DO You Think Satan Approached Eve And Not Adam? smiley

Not because they are loose, but because they have a soft heart compare to men
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by zynzyn(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mynd44:
So their tradition only recognises female adultery. Okay na.

BTW, I think it is bullshìt. If anyone wants to be taken seriously, the same rules that apply to men should apply to women.

Actually, u are wrong somehow!

Female infidelity has a significant difference in the risk of uncertain paternity!

THERE IS NO RISK OF UNCERTAIN MATERNITY! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by engrhorla(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well said! God bless you for dis

True! Very very!

But as a man, do u knw at times, we are not really in control..d 3rd leg will just start thinking for us! #Fact
Not really a gud excuse!

But if ladies will always put randy men in thr place by saying NO, it will be fine

A man just sighting a ladies cleavage or thighs can append his signature on his death warrant..its that bad!
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Folaatisade(f): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
inze:
. . . how does a mad woman confess her sin

Next please

You echoed my thoughts. I also wonder oo.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by 400billionman: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cut the crap..

angry
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Folaatisade(f): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
sonofananimal:

Lovely tradition.

I hope the government put this tradition into the Constitution. Cos I will love to see our WOMEN running mad up and down.

YOU are a PSYCHOPATH Smdh!

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well said! God bless you for dis
go tell their juju.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by akatekpe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mynd44:

BTW, I think it is bullshìt. If anyone wants to be taken seriously, the same rules that apply to men should apply to women.
You talk like you don't know anything about Africa Traditions. We practice Polygamy not Polyandry*. Hence, a man is entitled to many wives as he can afford but a woman cannot. So, a man who goes out with another woman who ain't married commits no adultery.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Folaatisade(f): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
nayoubiko:
THAT IS ESAN TRIBE IN EDO STATE, IT HAPPEN AS HE EXPLAIN TO YOU, MANY THINGS MORE THAN WHAT HE EXPLAIN TO YOU WILL HAPPEN IF THE WOMAN DONT CONFESS FAST, LIKE LOOSING HIS KIDS AND IF THE HUSBAND KNOW ABOUT IT AND TRYING TO HID IT WILL AFFECT THE HUSBAND TOO, MIGHT TAKE HIS LIFE.

THAT IS WHY THIS DAYS EDO LADY DONT LIKELY WANT TO MARRY FROM THERE TRIBE ESPECIALLY ESAN PART OF EDO STATE. MOST OF THEM GET MARRY TO YORUBA AND IGBO LADIES.

Women getting married to other women? Or did you mean men? Did you mean to say "most of them marry yoruba and igbo MEN?"
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by mekonglobal(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=xynerise post=38871428]Many traditions have not been fair to the women. The men are free to cheat but the women can't because they are robots abi? Such tradition was created by a selfish man.

On the contrary, I heard that a tradition in Edo state is doing the opposite. A woman cheats and the husband dies grin

yes its true in my place Abia, but it only affect d man if u're aware and refuse to voice it out and continue eating food cooked by her...
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by akatekpe(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Funny guys here shouting " that tradition is evil, is this, is that". Any part of Naija without a well defined tradition that guide female infidelity suffers stable marriage. We from Ogbadibo LG in Benue call it * alekwu* and it makes our women pipe low in marriage.No fuckingg around for them else they face the wrath of the gods
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by akatekpe(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=mekonglobal post=38893333][/quote] I think Abia, Esan and my people from Benue shares same tradition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by solonazzy: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mynd44:

I believe in equality in things like Dis, bt den, somethn strikes me abt certain events in d Bible.... Abraham and Sarah didn't hav any child bt Sarah allowed Abraham sleep with a maid..... Dr was no option of Sarah sleeping with some1 else perhaps she wuld get to have her own direct child... Though d Bible supports 1 wife, we have seen many cases in d Bible whr respected persons married more Dan 1....to me dats a kind of license.... It's unheard of any whr for a woman to hav more Dan 1 husband at d same tym.... We kno wat to tag such ladies... D same goes for adultery to me... While it is bad for men to commit it, it's a taboo for a married woman to do so....u wnt agree with me, bt dats just life
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by mekonglobal(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=akatekpe post=38893715] I think Abia, Esan and my people from Benue shares same tradition.

Maybe, cos i hv really done any research on these..
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by mekonglobal(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=akatekpe post=38893715] I think Abia, Esan and my people from Benue shares same tradition.

Maybe, cos i hv not really done any research on these..
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

YOU are a PSYCHOPATH Smdh!
well! I won't be surprise by someone like you who is always turning off by your partner undecided

Smh!
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by WebSurfer(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
xynerise:
Many traditions have not been fair to the women. The men are free to cheat but the women can't because they are robots abi? Such tradition was created by a selfish man.

such a lie, its the first son
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by victorazy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mynd44:

Na men's world
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Prejudiced chauvinistic tradition!

#Philosopher Quëën#

How? If you want to sleep around, then don't marry. Plain and simple.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by moststylish(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such tradition, whether it is applicable to man or woman, or both is simply barbaric and crude. It must be vehemently rejected. It promotes murder and oppression/bondage.

People should be free to make their choice and live with the consequence as meted to them by the cosmos.

It's really not in the place of any mortal (exceptions though) to determine who lives or dies.

Why destroy what you couldn't possibly create?

#MyTake
are you an AMORC member
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
akatekpe:
Funny guys here shouting " that tradition is evil, is this, is that". Any part of Naija without a well defined tradition that guide female infidelity suffers stable marriage. We from Ogbadibo LG in Benue call it * alekwu* and it makes our women pipe low in marriage.No fuckingg around for them else they face the wrath of the gods

Most of these hoes want an excuse to cheat and do other nasty things.... If you're a virtuous female, why would you complain about the tradition?

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by hensben(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
cococandy:

Those gods clean my house and I pay them.

Dem no reach. grin
Hey! Woman watch your mouth Ermm finger (you use in typing).
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by MizMyColi(f): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
moststylish:
are you an AMORC member

Waow,
Another angle.
No I'm not.
Do you wish to get me initiated?
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by hensben(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

I tell you being a woman no be easy thing at all. Let me not go into details why it's just that we women suffer so much more than men. From baring children, being a cook, a house maid (house cleaner, dish washer, clothes washer, shirts ironer etc...), baring most of the emotional stress & burdens of the family, working, excessive worrying about kids, being judged and forced to live our lives according to societies standards, maintaining your home, keeping yourself attractive around your husband after gaining weight from pregnancy excetra excetra. E no easy ooo!

About my punctuation and grammar i really didn't feel like using proper punctuation and grammar lol after all this is nairaland.
Providing for the family surpasses all those you mentioned above and it's the man responsibility to provide. Also, Remember the curse God laid on women in the garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
How then will she confess her sins when she isn't in her right state of mind
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by akatekpe(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
aim5:

Most of these hoes want an excuse to cheat and do other nasty things.... If you're a virtuous female, why would you complain about the tradition?
Gbam my brother. Ladies with issue with that tradition are those who are likely gonna be promiscuous in marriage and guys who are against the tradition are those weaklies who folds their arms while other men bangs their wives front, back, left and right without any complain.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

I tell you being a woman no be easy thing at all. Let me not go into details why it's just that we women suffer so much more than men. From baring children, being a cook, a house maid (house cleaner, dish washer, clothes washer, shirts ironer etc...), baring most of the emotional stress & burdens of the family, working, excessive worrying about kids, being judged and forced to live our lives according to societies standards, maintaining your home, keeping yourself attractive around your husband after gaining weight from pregnancy excetra excetra. E no easy ooo!

About my punctuation and grammar i really didn't feel like using proper punctuation and grammar lol after all this is nairaland.

What? Men are the ones who work and build society/civilization.. that's hard work. Men work and grind to try and at least get a female's attention. And even today, men are the ones who have to look great aesthetically to even get any play from females. Black males have this struggle especially since we are hated worldwide and because most black females are vain and shallow. Also about keeping yourself attractive, most guys aren't even that picky, so even if you're a fat woman, you can still catch a guy whereas a short man or a physically deficient man has no chance at all. Some females can literally suck and mess their way to stardom and financial prosperity while most if not all men have to grind and get by on their merits. So you have to be delusional if you think females have it harder than men.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.