Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (71110 Views)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by hedonistic: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Very stupid and annoying thread. In Nigeria at least (where women always have a sense of entitlement), women can never have the same rights or expectations as men when it comes to the prerogative of extramarital affairs or having multiple partners. Simple.

When women stop expecting men to make money or have money before they can be deemed 'worthy', then they can come back to the negotiating table.

Men can't be expected to pay for sex, pay for dating expenses, pay bride price, foot household expenses, worry about making money in order to get a woman etc, and yet some stupid woman would want to have the same 'rights' at the end of the day. Not in Nigeria maybe in western countries were women are not that money driven in the way they see men and relate with men.

If it is unfair to treat an unfaithful woman worse than an unfaithful man, why is it not unfair to demonise a broke guy in a relationship more than a broke woman in a relationship as is the norm in Nigeria? For example, a thread like this:
www.nairaland.com/2658404/10-things-broke-guys-normally

Why is it never an issue for a broke girl to be in a relationship or a marriage? Yet you want to be free to have outside affairs?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
akatekpe:
Gbam my brother. Ladies with issue with that tradition are those who are likely gonna be promiscuous in marriage and guys who are against the tradition are those weaklies who folds their arms while other men bangs their wives front, back, left and right without any complain.

Exactly.. these ladies are exposing themselves by disagreeing with the tradition. They'll call a tradition that staunchly promotes infidelity and faithfulness backwards and wicked.. I tell you these females nowadays are just ridiculous.. My brother only God go save us from them. And the guys who say the tradition is bad are probably weak manginas and simps anyways. Females love to pounce and use those types, but they hate a real man who doesn't put up with their bul.lshit.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by realglob(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringringringrin

In my village, if you know that your woman is cheating on you and yet you continue to eat her food, you will die.

A woman that cheats and refuses to confess will run mad or die.

But you are safe if you confess.

Being a woman is really had.

Same in my village. We share boundary wit d village in question.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Folaatisade(f): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
aim5:

What? Men are the ones who work and build society/civilization.. that's hard work. Men work and grind to try and at least get a female's attention. And even today, men are the ones who have to look great aesthetically to even get any play from females. Black males have this struggle especially since we are hated worldwide and because most black females are vain and shallow. Also about keeping yourself attractive, most guys aren't even that picky, so even if you're a fat woman, you can still catch a guy whereas a short man or a physically deficient man has no chance at all. Some females can literally suck and mess their way to stardom and financial prosperity while most if not all men have to grind and get by on their merits. So you have to be delusional if you think females have it harder than men.

I was NOT refering to u when i made that comment. Where from all this unnecessary insults? Please do not quote me again i'm not in the mood to argue with u!

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nsukka..
Tallesty1:
A married woman was caught in the act here on Friday. It happened right in her husbands house so neighbours were there to witness what happened. I was there too to witness the taboo cause her husband was just shouting that whoever was around should come and witness a taboo.

Sha, that is not why I am writing this post.

What actually necessitated this post was a convo I had with a man on my way back.

Man: It is stuffs like this that makes me appreciate where I come from.

Me: Huh

Man: I appreciate my village the more anytime I hear or witness something like this because married women don't cheat on their husband in my place.

Me: How is that possible?

Man: They Know what would happen to them if they dare cheat on their husband.

Me: What will happen to them.

Man: If a married woman sleeps with another man, or collects money from another man, or spends her husband's money on another man without telling her husband, she will run mad.

Me: And if a man sleeps with another woman?

Man: Nothing, except the woman has a husband.

What he's saying in essence is that a married woman who sleeps with a man that is not her husband or collects money from a man who is not her relation or spends money on another man without informing her husband will lose her sanity. The madness is curable but she must confess her sins to regain her sanity.

So Nairalanders, what do you think of this people's tradition?

BTW, the man is from one village at obollo.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

I was NOT refering to u when i made that comment. Where from all this unnecessary insults? Please do not quote me again i'm not in the mood to argue with u!

This is a public forum if I see that you say something retarded, I'm gonna call you out on it...

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Eluwilussit(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such tradition, whether it is applicable to man or woman, or both is simply barbaric and crude. It must be vehemently rejected. It promotes murder and oppression/bondage.

People should be free to make their choice and live with the consequence as meted to them by the cosmos.

It's really not in the place of any mortal (exceptions though) to determine who lives or dies.

Why destroy what you couldn't possibly create?

#MyTake

....and What the fucck is cosmos?.... You reject their culture because it is African but you go yappin about cosmos. What do you understand by The term "cosmos"? You believe every shit you read, don't you? Now go ahead and tell me about it.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by MizMyColi(f): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

....and What the fucck is cosmos?.... You reject their culture because it is African but you go yappin about cosmos. What do you understand by The term "cosmos"? You believe every shit you read, don't you? Now go ahead and tell me about it.

You really do expect a reply from me, don't you?

Learn some manners first!

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by heardis: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such tradition, whether it is applicable to man or woman, or both is simply barbaric and crude. It must be vehemently rejected. It promotes murder and oppression/bondage.

People should be free to make their choice and live with the consequence as meted to them by the cosmos.

It's really not in the place of any mortal (exceptions though) to determine who lives or dies.

#MyTake
youy must be a serial cheat, in fact your own pass sef. Na cheater you be. Double mouthed nigro that is even denying his self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by MizMyColi(f): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
heardis:
youy must be a serial cheat, in fact your own pass sef. Na cheater you be. Double mouthed nigro that is even denying his self.

Aii
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Eluwilussit(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
He is lying.

Boy, just marry a decent girl and hand the rest over to God. Women are very unpredictable and easily deceived. Just close one eye. If you open two eyes, wetin you go see, you go run mad. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have a better reason not to worry about my wife cheating. First, I'd be the best man she ever met and wouldn't want to risk losing the "devil" she knows to an "angel" she doesn't know.

And.

I'd be the first to know if she even thinks about cheating since I'm her best confidant.
That's where the need for communication lies.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
aim5:

What? Men are the ones who work and build society/civilization.. that's hard work. Men work and grind to try and at least get a female's attention. And even today, men are the ones who have to look great aesthetically to even get any play from females. Black males have this struggle especially since we are hated worldwide and because most black females are vain and shallow. Also about keeping yourself attractive, most guys aren't even that picky, so even if you're a fat woman, you can still catch a guy whereas a short man or a physically deficient man has no chance at all. Some females can literally suck and mess their way to stardom and financial prosperity while most if not all men have to grind and get by on their merits. So you have to be delusional if you think females have it harder than men.
100% right

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Dhotseal(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
A married woman was caught in the act here on Friday. It happened right in her husbands house so neighbours were there to witness what happened. I was there too to witness the taboo cause her husband was just shouting that whoever was around should come and witness a taboo.

What actually necessitated this post was a convo I had with a man on my way back.

Man: I appreciate my village the more anytime I hear or witness something like this because married women don't cheat on their husband in my place.

Man: If a married woman sleeps with another man, or collects money from another man, or spends her husband's money on another man without telling her husband, she will run mad.

What he's saying in essence is that a married woman who sleeps with a man that is not her husband or collects money from a man who is not her relation or spends money on another man without informing her husband will lose her sanity. The madness is curable but she must confess her sins to regain her sanity.

Obollo is in Udenu Local Government of Enugu State. My own village is just a few klicks from there, and I can confirm it. Adultery by a woman in the whole of Nsukka and environs is a huge taboo. The most dangerous is Engwu Ezike. As a woman married to an Nsukka man, u better be sure to never set foot on the soil after the act, even if done in the United States cos the day the woman sets food on the soil, she loses her sanity.

You may call it what u wish, but it is as potent as can be.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Dhotseal(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mynd44:
So their tradition only recognises female adultery. Okay na.

BTW, I think it is bullshìt. If anyone wants to be taken seriously, the same rules that apply to men should apply to women.

Yeah, as always, u are entitled to your beliefs, but better not be married to an Nsukka man and keep that view, cos if u do, BS will get REAL fast!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
He is lying.

I have a better reason not to worry about my wife cheating. First, I'd be the best man she ever met and wouldn't want to risk losing the "devil" she knows to an "angel" she doesn't know.

And.

I'd be the first to know if she even thinks about cheating since I'm her best confidant.
That's where the need for communication lies
bros! You better wake up from this dream you dey dream so undecided

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Dhotseal(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

#MyTake

Lol, for there to be murder, there has to be a perpetrator. In this case, the gods of the land are responsible. So, guess the gods must be crazy. Lol.

I can relate to your sentiments, but then, it is the b tradition of the people. They accept it. I doesn't have to bother u though, except u happen to be married to an Nsukka man.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by prissyluv(f): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
I was shocked when a lady from Ebonyi and a man from Abia states told me tales like this of recent.
The lady's story happened to her aunt. So she was sure of what she was telling me. I was all ears ooo.
She said the man is free to sleep with a single lady but not with a married woman.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
aim5:

How? If you want to sleep around, then don't marry. Plain and simple.
Who's this? Don't quote me again!
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Dhotseal(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

What happens if a man from your village marries a white woman and she cheats on him?
Do the gods who kill and make Nigerian women mad board planes to go kill white women too?

In Nsukka land, she is safe as long as she does not set foot on Nsukka soil. The day she does, she comes within the jurisdiction of the gods of the land and the judgement is swift and with finality.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by MizMyColi(f): 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dhotseal:

Lol, for there to be murder, there has to be a perpetrator. In this case, the gods of the land are responsible. So, guess the gods must be crazy. Lol.

I can relate to your sentiments, but then, it is the b tradition of the people. They accept it. I doesn't have to bother u though, except u happen to be married to an Nsukka man.

Your Siggy is funny.
Thanks for catching my drift.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Dhotseal(m): 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wonderful suggestion. I concur!

Lol, that will obviously be contrary to the tradition.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Who's this? Don't quote me again!

Another female who's mad...
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Eluwilussit(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

You really do expect a reply from me, don't you?

Learn some manners first!

You can't even explain your theory of the cosmos, and you are talking about manners. It is not by throwing around some exotic theory. Did I think you were gonna give a sensible answer? Nope. Little kids of nowadays too like to dey talk about things they don't understand. Go and study. Pay closer attention to your books. Leave social media alone. Come out with at least 2:1, and you will be on your way to success. Don't forget to thank me. shocked shocked shocked. Sleep well my dear!
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

#MyTake
Have you been cheating on your husband
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

#MyTake
Have you been cheating on your husband?
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by cococandy(f): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2015
hensben:
Hey! Woman watch your mouth Ermm finger (you use in typing).

Or?
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Pidggin(f): 12:32am On Oct 12, 2015
dabriggs:

The rule is simple

MEN CAN CHEAT
WOMEN CAN NOT

Simple.

Lol that's why it's not working.

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Pidggin(f): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Dis is because d men re free 2 be polygamous n not d other way round

Just imagine telling this to your wife or gf, you'll only be fueling her desire to cheat.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Pidggin(f): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=aim5 post=38894539]

What? Men are the ones who work and build society/civilization.. that's hard work. Men work and grind to try and at least get a female's attention. And even today, men are the ones who have to look great aesthetically to even get any play from females. Black males have this struggle especially since we are hated worldwide and because most black females are vain and shallow. Also about keeping yourself attractive, most guys aren't even that picky, so even if you're a fat woman, you can still catch a guy whereas a short man or a physically deficient man has no chance at all. Some females can literally suck and mess their way to stardom and financial prosperity while most if not all men have to grind and get by on their merits. So you have to be delusional if you think females have it harder than men.[/q

When you say black women are vain and shallow, remember you have a mother and sister. Think twice before you spew filth

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by sunidexsike(m): 12:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Tallesty1:

are you actually stupid or you are just to dumb to kno that a mad person cant confess voluntary..habaa

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by ayokellany: 12:44am On Oct 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

#MyTake

Simply because you ain't okay with the custom does not necessarily mean that indigenes of such community are against it. You do not get to dictate how they chose to live their lives as they can't dictate how you live yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.