Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch (94738 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ammyluv2002(f): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
clevadani:
Saraki dey form suspense abi??
Hahahahaha
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by kennybabs1980: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
g
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Segadem(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Neyo230:
Good Development smiley
yeah
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by emmadaji: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Saraki should announce the remaining names, what is he still waiting for?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ElFenomeno1: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
Rochas finally pushed his in-law to be a minister? Nawao!

Congratulations Prof Anthony Gozie Anwuka. I am only congratulating you because you were my former VC of IMSU and not an in-law to Rochas.

Eh, what of Festus Odimegwu? Was he still nominated?

Odimegwu is on the list.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:

Congratulations Prof Anthony Gozie Anwuka. I am only congratulating you because you were my former VC of IMSU and not an in-law to Rochas.

No, there is no Odemegwu or Barth Nnaji on the list. That was wishful thinking on the side of gullible hopefuls

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Dottore: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Where are they feom
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Dis introvert lady sha, I beg we know dem already while delaying
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Adeyinka12(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Chai ,see space booker ,there is God ooo
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay

I

MEANWHILE ONLY FOUR WOMEM NOW IN TOTAL....
There are now six women in total
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Odimegwu is on the list.
No, he is not on the list
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by saintkel(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Saints and sinners

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by HARRYzbrown(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn undecided

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

hes from my state, hes from south south BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people angry angry

They dont care about you lots angry angry

I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

complaining.. its the same circle over and over

sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you people

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
true talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Na WA oooo. The rich don't talk too much.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by permsec: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
You've said it all. Thumbs up!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Femistico(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
we need other list asap...make we know as e dey go
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by INTROVERT(f): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

There are now six women in total

Noted... thanks.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by lonelydora: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2015
I dey here kampe
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by IVORY2009(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2015
searching4love:
NICE LIST
yes nice list indeed, "Irunoobo" man grin
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by meforyou1(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
OP you can lie

the only name mentioned so far is mr Amina ibrahim mohamad

i am watching life on AIT and CHANELS televition
what? Saraki called all the 15 names. I can only pick Khadijah Bukar Abba Ibrahim
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Seen
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by AliDuke: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
I LIKE THE LIST
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by meforyou1(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
emmadaji:
Saraki should announce the remaining names, what is he still waiting for?
he announced all
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ElFenomeno1: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:

nominated. nothing is confirmed yet!!!!
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by anigbajumo(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Thunder gonna fire these pple as dem dy delay the needful,my fuel don dey burn nah
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
OP you can lie

the only name mentioned so far is mr Amina ibrahim mohamad

i am watching life on AIT and CHANELS televition

How many eyes you get lots?? Nawao
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by nigeriancuban: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2015
wtf
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by MizMyColi(f): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2015
See traffic!

Why do I feel like I'm the only person who isn't eager about #TheList?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2015
Oyinlola would have completely rubbished the List... Thank God he didn't make it

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by WebSurfer(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
Help tell these jobless clowns..
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Akpabio been taught how to second

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.