Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch (94739 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by mathew900(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2015
who to chose in osun now[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by U2ice(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn undecided

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

hes from my state, hes from south south BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people angry angry

They dont care about you lots angry angry

I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

complaining.. its the same circle over and over

sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you people

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin

Rubbish...

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by onismate: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
odikwa egu ooo
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by teadrake(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Admission List.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ElFenomeno1: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

No, he is not on the list
I read somewhere this morning he is... Anyway i am just going to watch event unfold.
Too much conflicting stories and speculations outhere.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Chidinho10:

How many eyes you get lots?? Nawao
Don't mind the ignorant liar
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by meforyou1(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I read somewhere this morning he is... Anyway i am just going to watch event unfold.
Too much conflicting stories and speculations outhere.
Saraki has read the list. His name is not there
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by iyatrustee(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin

Bla bla bla!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by berrystunn(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2015
[size=27pt]buhari is trying to achieve one thing since he came into office
common ministers [/size]

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by meforyou1(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Amaechi wount be screened today, so there wount be much drama
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ITSaWRAPPP: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay

MEANWHILE ONLY FOUR SIX WOMEM NOW IN TOTAL....

You call six ONLY? You wanted legion abi grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2015
The chairman of the APC, John Odigie OYEGUN just entered into the senate leading some of the ministerial nominees for screening. He has been awarded a special part of the senate chairs. He is sitting beside Ita enang
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Balet: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by kizizone(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
my people shine your eye,. no be how far na how well.it seems is business as usual. God dey
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Nominees for clearance for confirmation hearing:

1. Senator Udo Udoma (on Heat) shocked
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by engrshakespeare: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
OP you can lie

the only name mentioned so far is mr Amina ibrahim mohamad

i am watching life on AIT and CHANELS televition

Ur watching 2 stations at once. It must be the Chinese version for you to hear Mr Amina grin

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Senator Udoma is about to begin his screening
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by 190theclown: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
WebSurfer:
Help tell these jobless clowns..

e.g. iyatrustee undecided
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Tbillz(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay

MEANWHILE ONLY FOUR SIX WOMEM[color=#990000][/color] NOW IN TOTAL....
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by 190theclown: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2015
iyatrustee:

Bla bla bla!

undecided undecided
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by chukkiephil(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2015
After all her hard work!! This is not fair!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by 190theclown: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2015
U2ice:

Rubbish...

Na u sabi o

Carry am for head smh

never go find money undecided

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by j4sure(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ministerial-screening-senate-reconvenes-plenary/

Where are the proposed Technocrats & Activist (Prof Utomi, Falana etc
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by iyatrustee(f): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:

e.g. iyatrustee undecided

Broda! i see you have missed me cheesy
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by asha80(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Who is okechukwu onyema?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Jalubarika(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Now wey Buhari go park people wey read book pass am join body grin. I wonder how.....
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Udoma said he's the chairman of UAC and Union bank... #TheList
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by tomakint: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2015
permsec:
Noisemakers in the making.

This issue of appointing ministers has been overhyped as though Nigeria will become dubai in the next few months.

The poster below me is very confused.
More than confuse perhaps she needs a rigorous massage of the head with Virgin Coconut Oil...... don't you think so? I concur with you, they are bunch of noisemakers.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by chukkiephil(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
believe it or not bro, their decisions affect you and I, one way or the other!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ammyluv2002(f): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukkiephil:
believe it or not bro, their decisions affect you and I, one way or the other!!
Exactly!
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by adefrosh: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
i smell thieves everywhere angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.