Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch (94735 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nayok(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
U are watching life?
sigiyaya:
OP you can lie

the only name mentioned so far is mr Amina ibrahim mohamad

i am watching life on AIT and CHANELS televition
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Names
* KHADIJA BUKAR IBRAHIM
* CLAUDIUS OMOLEYE DARAMOLA
* PROF ANTHONY ANWUKA
* JAMES OCHOLI
* MOHAMMADU BELLO
* AISHA ABUBAKAR
* ADAMU ADAMU
* JEFFREY ONYEMA
* RTD BRIG GEN DAN ALI
* ZAINAB AHMED
* OKECHUKWU ENELAMA
* MUSTAPHA SHESHURI
* HEINEKEN LOKPOBIRI
* ISAAC ADEWOLE
* USANI UGURU
* ABUBAKAR BAWA
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by permsec: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
tomakint:

More than confuse perhaps she needs a rigorous massage of the head with Virgin Coconut Oil...... don't you think so? I concur with you, they are bunch of noisemakers.
Well said bro. That lady needs formating.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by 190theclown: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
iyatrustee:

Broda! i see you have missed me cheesy

Missed fire angry angry

Quit politives and face kitchen angry
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Gentleveks(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wats so special about the list smh
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by 190theclown: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukkiephil:
believe it or not bro, their decisions affect you and I, one way or the other!!

Nor be me undecided

not those people who have destroyed nigeria beyond the point of repair

Please dont count me and those people inside the same boat
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by oz4real83(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
If u were expecting your name or some other names and u didn't see it,don't be disappointed! Look properly!! U will find it "among others"!!!
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by sparkleRed(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Udo udoma cleared! Good one for Akwaibom state my state no ish

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by asha80(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
Names
* KHADIJA BUKAR IBRAHIM
* CLAUDIUS OMOLEYE DARAMOLA
* PROF ANTHONY ANWUKA
* JAMES OCHOLI
* MOHAMMADU BELLO
* AISHA ABUBAKAR
* ADAMU ADAMU
* JEFFREY ONYEMA
* RTD BRIG GEN DAN ALI
* ZAINAB AHMED
* OKECHUKWU ENELAMA
* MUSTAPHA SHESHURI
* HEINEKEN LOKPOBIRI
* ISAAC ADEWOLE
* USANI UGURU
* ABUBAKAR BAWA
who is jefferry onyema?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by jaymichael(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn undecided

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

hes from my state, hes from south south BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people angry angry

They dont care about you lots angry angry

I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

complaining.. its the same circle over and over

sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you people

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
You have a very good point. Very correct point.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
FAYEMI just questioned on allegations of financial impropriety and profligacy during his days as the Ekiti state govenor. Udoma, was allowed to take a bow and go. He spent approximately 15 mins on the hot stand.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by molas02: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
OP you can lie
the only name mentioned so far is mr Amina ibrahim mohamad
i am watching life on AIT and CHANELS televition
U mean u have 4 eye?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Joyi: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
The list is not complete. Shagari, Ekwueme, Gowon; and obasanjo's are missing in the list
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
gv

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by molas02: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
is anoda name still comn? Cus i hav nt see Olagunsoye Oyinlola from d list, abi won o pin kan ni?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by naija2dabone(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
He read English Language.
Never worked for one day.
Never did business for one day.

Rivers state gave him an opportunity to serve the state at the state assembly.
Rivers state gave him another chance and made him a speaker.
Rivers state struggled and gave him the state by making him governor.
Rivers state voted for and gave him a second term.
Rivers state loved him and still love him.
-----------------------------------------

He stopped working for Rivers state.
He started working for APC.
He started diverting Rivers state money.
He had an ambition.
He was doing everything to achieve it.
He began to withdraw from the treasury.
He withdrew.
He withdrew.
He took loan.
He took loan.
He impoverished the state.

Rivers state began to complain.
Rivers state began to lament.
Rivers state began to lack.
Rivers state began to cry.
Rivers state lost its pride.
Rivers state became empty.
Rivers state became pained.

Strangers came in.
Strangers stole from us
Strangers rape us.
Strangers brought us pains.
Strangers became kings and ruled us.

Strangers began to praise him.
Strangers began to call him sweet names.
Strangers stylishly turned him into a slave.
Strangers made him driver.
Strangers made him bodyguard.
Strangers made him wife excort.
Strangers made him enemy to his people.

They needed 100%
They got 80% from him.

NOW, HE WAITS FOR HIS COMPENSATION.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Eneze1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Prof Isaac Adewole portfolio should either be Education or Agriculture
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by JuanDeDios: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
Rochas finally pushed his in-law to be a minister? Nawao!

Congratulations Prof Anthony Gozie Anwuka. I am only congratulating you because you were my former VC of IMSU and not an in-law to Rochas.

Eh, what of Festus Odimegwu? Was he still nominated?
Too much Vanguard isn't good for your system. Seriously, though, Vanguard writers routinely pull things out of their behinds.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by oatzeal(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by robay(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin

May GOD bless u jare,they only care for themself and dia family only,nt for nigerian people
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by MrJah(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Whoever takes Nigeria to the promise land is my hero. It doesn't matter where he or she is from, religion, academic qualifications etc doesn't matter.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Adeyinka12(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why not oyinlola in the list
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Deejay1000(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

ori ye okpe (ur head dey there)

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
grin
190theclown:
See as thread full

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
molas02:
is anoda name still comn? Cus i hav nt see Olagunsoye Oyinlola from d list, abi won o pin kan ni?
That is the full list, Oyinlola got the boot. Why do you think OBJ paid a visit to Mr Messiah, yesterday. Maybe Baba Iyabo, dropped another name, maybe PMB has finally clipped his wings, but of course, Baba Iyabo, will not tell us, he will only continue his acting.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by agason(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls can someone explain to me why my name is not in the list?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by hensben(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay

MEANWHILE ONLY FOUR SIX WOMEM NOW IN TOTAL....
6 women out of 37 is still okay.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by chinchum(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Eneze1:
Prof Isaac Adewole portfolio should either be Education or Agriculture
Health
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by cehnigeria: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
chukkiephil:
believe it or not bro, their decisions affect you and I, one way or the other!!
Yes but in d negative ways. abi complaining abt corruption, joblessness, bad road network and no electricity na dividends?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by francotunsco: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Where is Oyinlola's name?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Deejay1000(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay

How many were yhu expecting before tongue
INTROVERT:
okay

How many were yhu expecting before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.