Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch (94736 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by udy4real(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
HARRYzbrown:
and hu is okechukwu Enelama?from wia

From my village in Ude-Ofeme,Ohuhu,Umuahia north LGA,Abia state
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by HzRF(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
chinchum:

50 million naira bed according to fayose . You are deluded if you believe such, Fayose called up a figure to keep the mouth of his shallow followers busy.

But u believe pdp use 1.3trn for election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Audu Ogbeh finally on the hot stand. He makes history as the first ministerial nominee to be screened by father and son( Saraki and son)

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by obailala(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=38941777][/quote]I suppose only a graduate and in fact, a professor emeritus of the university of stupidity would be able to distribute such certificates?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by dassyslimmy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
oya na,let's begin celebration
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Audu Ogbeh just subconsciously confessed that he is knowledgeable of the true origin of BOKO HARAM, by claiming he warned many years ago, of the future uprising of a group that would unleash large scale violence on the people.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
HzRF:

Don't mind him. He only takes an illegal one way bus when going to Oshodi.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by FoRgEteD: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lincoln275:
I dey see something like beer in dt list oooo

Na Bayelsa man o dey Ber Heineken. grin grin grin
Like his dad took a lot of it the night he was conceived.

Funny names can only come from NaijaDelta
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by klickash077(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Audu is sound. he is very eloquent and his thoughts are coherent
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by HzRF(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
Audu Ogbeh just subconsciously confessed that he is knowledgeable of the true origin of BOKO HARAM, by claiming he warned many years ago, of the future uprising of a group that would unleash large scale violence on the people.
Beta don't waste your time
Our current DSS(Daura Secret Service) care all they wanna do is raid tribunals and opposition government house
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by engrjacuzzi: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
I want to declare for myself six bottles of fanta over the missing names of the following people.

1) Mr oyinlola olagunsoye

2) Mrs ezekwili abi wetin b her name

3) Mr funsho kupolokun

we need to overhaul our recycling politicians
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by chinchum(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Eneze1:

He actually did a lot in regards to Agriculture in UI
Really? i doubt if such indirect "achievements" within a small wall can qualify him as Minister of Agric. From the 37 man list, he is the highest ranked medical doctor, a professor of gynecology & obstetrician
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
chinchum:

50 million naira bed according to fayose . You are deluded if you believe such, Fayose called up a figure to keep the mouth of his shallow followers busy.

All citizens of Ekiti state know, of the profligacy tenure of the thief, FAYEMI, who opened the coffers of the state to the greedy elites of Ekiti state. The 50 million bed is common knowledge.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
klickash077:
Audu is sound. he is very eloquent and his thoughts are coherent
What is eloquent in a one eye man dragging his words
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by authority2006(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn undecided

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

hes from my state, hes from south south BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people angry angry

They dont care about you lots angry angry

I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

complaining.. its the same circle over and over

sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you people

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
Why the sermon?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by securi: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
I cant stop laughing, so because of people like Heineken Lokpobiri, the Minsterial announcement was delayed for 4 months. This is quite interesting.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by 190theclown: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
authority2006:
Why the sermon?

ask my nuts undecided
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sen James Manager, just asked him, how we can stop the issue of party defection, like the former PDP chairman.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by yetunsbay(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
pls who come represent State of Osun?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
He smartly posed a response to Sen Manager's question. Kudos, Mr. Ex chairman
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
He is now boring us with the cost of cow milk in Britain and Zimbabwe.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by HzRF(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
securi:
I cant stop laughing, so because of people like Heineken Lokpobiri, the Minsterial announcement was delayed for 4 months. This is quite interesting.
I swear
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by HzRF(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
yetunsbay:
pls who come represent State of Osun?
Don't know yet
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thief, Audu Ogbeh takes a bow
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by chinchum(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
HzRF:

Are you asking a question? , who alleged that PDP use 1.3 trn for election?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

Don't mind the ignorant liar

Lwkmd o.. Only him dey watch two channels
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
The gentleman, ex govenor of old Abia state, Ogbonaya Onu proceeds to the hot stand
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
chinchum:
Are you asking a question? , who alleged that PDP use 1.3 trn for election?
X,Y,Z, APC liars made the claim. Don't act smart
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn undecided

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

hes from my state, hes from south south BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people angry angry

They dont care about you lots angry angry

I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

complaining.. its the same circle over and over

sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you people

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin

The earlier the better. These thieves don't really care about us.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
See traffic!

Why do I feel like I'm the only person who isn't eager about #TheList?

High traffic. Even financial independence threads won't attract such a traffic. .....I also don't really care about this overhyped smokescreen called TheList.

The APC is now fully aware that the masses like drama so much. ...and that will they have in abundance.....

In the end it's all man for himself. I cant care less.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by dragunov: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay

MEANWHILE ONLY FOUR SIX WOMEM NOW IN TOTAL....
So? All the ones dem give chance for previous administrations no mess up? I beggii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.