Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch (94737 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by MizMyColi(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
dearpreye:

High traffic. Even financial independence threads won't attract such a traffic. .....I also don't really care about this overhyped smokescreen called TheList.

The APC is now fully aware that the masses like drama so much. ...and that will they have in abundance.....

In the end it's all man for himself. I count care less.

Sadly True.

All I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by IAMTHEHERO: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Honestly, l think this list is better than first one, kudos!!
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by chinchum(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

All citizens of Ekiti state know, of the profligacy tenure of the thief, FAYEMI, who opened the coffers of the state to the greedy elites of Ekiti state. The 50 million bed is common knowledge.
common knowledge to shallow minded fellows.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sadly True.

All I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us!

They don't. They've never had a sleepless night over our welfare. They're a bunch of primitive, extremely self indulged thieves.

My woman warned me against taking these overfed folks too seriously.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by HzRF(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
dragunov:
So? All the ones dem give chance for previous administrations no mess up? I beggii
To the point that they got international recognisation
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by dragunov: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ghost01:
Only 6 of the 37 nominees are women, equating to a measly 16%. Doesn't send the right kind of message!
what kind of message? So you need more of em to leave their kitchens and plunder the country silly?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
AMUCHI, CASHOLA and AMUNAT, we are waiting for you. Before, your confirmation, you will first of all cry. The little taste we gave to Fayemi, will be nothing compared to what you will receive tomorrow. Better bring your handkerchiefs with you.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by coolnews: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
I haven't seen my name yet, I believe batch C will be released next week and my name will be included in that.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
I wonder if that OLD cow, in Aso rock and his showbiz wife and Kim kardashian daughter are watching the screening at home.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by genearts(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
No Pat Utomi
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by haabimbohlar(f): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
oz4real83:
If u were expecting your name or some other names and u didn't see it,don't be disappointed! Look properly!! U will find it "among others"!!!

Bro it should be - if u were expecting your name or some persons name and it wasn't there, don't be disappointed. You can simply add to it. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by danlamiturawa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
naija mata concern us because we ar nigerians. Hu knws weda u ar a ghanian.....
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Banter1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Many muslims names. Now I really feels for my igbos brothers from another mother and region.

As much as I love buhari I really hate this.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by haabimbohlar(f): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
agason:
Pls can someone explain to me why my name is not in the list?

Buhari simply omit it, feel free to add it the list already read
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by haabimbohlar(f): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
francotunsco:
Where is Oyinlola's name?

Behind the list
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Tycoflu(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
abeg who get link for live streaming?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Stup1d Sen BARNABAS GEMADE, finally gets off his high horse, and lazy ass to ask a boring question about health care
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sen Ben Murray Bruce, points out the elephant in the room, about the non inclusion of a portfolio, beside each ministerial nominee. It seems only the PDP senators came to the plenary with their brains today.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Senate about to suspend the screening due to time arrangements. After Osagie Ehanire's screening
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
chinchum:
common knowledge to shallow minded fellows.
Shallow minded fellows who became so caught up in the FAYETRIX, to the point that an electrician could be seen discussing the postulations of OHM's law with a meat seller, with no work done for the day, and a hungry family awaiting him at home.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by JakesJ(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn undecided

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

hes from my state, hes from south south BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people angry angry

They dont care about you lots angry angry

I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

complaining.. its the same circle over and over

sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you people

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin
Guy Thanks Man! It Takes The Grace Of God Almighty 2 Stay Away 4rm This Dogs...
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by chinchum(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:

Shallow minded fellows who became so caught up in the FAYETRIX, to the point that an electrician could be seen discussing the postulations of OHM's law with a meat seller, with no work done for the day, and a hungry family awaiting him at home.
spare me the gibberish, you are hallucinating
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by akyinka: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Banter1:
Many muslims names. Now I really feels for my igbos brothers from another mother and region.
As much as I love buhari I really hate this.

Here we go again, una no dey tire?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn undecided

watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not contribute a single kobo to your account

hes from my state, hes from south south BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people angry angry

They dont care about you lots angry angry

I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen

concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing themselves as ministers they would go back to looting and you people would go back to

complaining.. its the same circle over and over

sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you people

THESE POLICITICIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT THEM

Hiaaaaaaan!! grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by mranova(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Heineken Like for real?
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by ademusiwa5: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
[size=28pt]They still have no power to collect any form of revenue from the country of western nigeria under international law.

They have no such power..

It is considered illegal. and an international crime. Saraki and others are committing international crime. because you cant go into other countries to collect taxes or revenue. Nigeria can appoint ministers from Ghana or cameroon. But they cant go into Ghana or cameroon to collect taxes or revenue. Our name is Western nigeria. Not Nigeria.

The USA can appoint ministers, but those ministers can not go into another country like to collect revenue.. You have all seen the video of the independent day of the country of western nigeria. It is different from Nigeria. lagos is not part of Nigeria. It was only an headquater of the British west africa. Which is not Nigeria.

If the USA says it grant canadian citizen, it does not allow the USA to come into canada and collect any form of revenue.
It is only when the person goes into the USA to claim its USA citizen..

So even while you claim you have appointed ministers, they are all considered illegal to collect taxes or any form of revenue inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.

Even while some of you are stubborn people. And you dont want to listen to Godly advice. You will all end up like charles taylor at ICC. Because you are committing international crime.

You have to know you have yeye lawyers. . we are telling you the correct procedure, you are better warn of the correct process. You only have international jurisdiction to just 26 states, stay in those 26 states.. Dont go into the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. It is not any issue of somebody know somebody. It is an issue of the law.

Countries deal with business matter, not governmental matter.

You see, the level of illiteracy among nigeria politician are so high. Take for example Ahmed magaji tinubu, by international law. he is consider an illegal immigrate..

see picture ,This is what the army in the country of western nigeria should be doing to Ahmed Magaji tinubu, if we follow the due process of the law.

You see the picture, that Obasanjo family and his father inlaw were telling lies.. this are 2 different men... Our country real name is the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. So you people in abuja, dont have to collect taxes.

But you have power to appoint anyone as minister from Ghana, cameroon, togo , western nigeria to govern your 26 states... a person from Ghana or togo can decide to pick up citizen of nigeria. but it does not make Ghana, togo or Western nigeria part of Nigeria.

.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831503_obaaderemi_jpeg88efae14c1b3c95eb0faf67fcfd22315

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948055_nigeriamapm104046032_gif87e81a26eb04c21798663ef3a870c705

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
What you consider as the hidden truth, is what the politicians want us to believe. Though, they might be no permanent friends or interests, they are actually permanent interest groups, and each and every politician is a member of these groups.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by maupe: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Finally, the controversial islamist DAMBAZAU takes the stand.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by RAO1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
akins56:
am happy oyinlola did not make it.
. Isaac Adewole is better
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by Ghost01(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
Half bread is better than kpomo. So they say.
16% is not half.
Re: Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch by AdeniyiA(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg who get d digits of that MISS AISHA Abubakar , we need to talk why she still dey as 'miss?

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.