Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? (68761 Views)

Breaking News: Full List Of Confirmed Minister Today / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:

Your take though

I can't remember using someone else's handle to post this.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Dandeson1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bennyberry:

Ur 1 vote was not even added, it got missing at ur polling unit. #ur unrecognised vote wudn't have stopped the wind of change.
hahahahahah, kikikikikiki, hehehehehehe... u be correct guy, don't mind all those wailers

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Larynx(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
My MOTHER warned me against voting for BUHARI, that i do not know him better than she does but i did not listen.

Guess what ....

I AM REGRATING.............
.... NO WONDER YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY.... SMH

7 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Carmal90(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
First time on front page after creating more than 100 topics...
Thank Almighty Allah..
Few days to my pop, signs of good things to come..
Shout out to all batch c corpers throughtout the nation..
Bravo

4 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by princeisah26(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
"I will be Passionate, Committed and Patriotic as I
was when I was in opposition if made a Minister"
Lai Muhammed.."Four years is too short for u to be in the
opposition, u might av to stay much longer" - Lai
Muhammed

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Dandeson1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
olutunde12:
What is all these useless noise about screening of ministers after seven months that this man won election? Is this a test of his performance in office? He has nothing to show after 5 months of taking over power than threats, intimidation, boko haram attacks, Fulani herdsmen attacks, useless naira outside nigeria and finally ministerial list. How i wish I am not a nigerian!
you don't have to wish, you can actually denounce your citizenship...and go live in Burundi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Deo27: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kayode Fayemi presentation was super, I Don't expect any less. The fear of Lai is the beginning of wisdom for pdp senators.

5 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Jesusloveyou: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
My MOTHER warned me against voting for BUHARI, that i do not know him better than she does but i did not listen.

Guess what ....

I AM REGRATING.............
thank u, u are wiser than ur mother

5 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Fearcom(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

When Akpabio called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA, what was the senate's reaction.
Answer this truthfully and forever hold your peace.

I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

Propaganda of the highest order grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Carmal90(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jarus:

I can't remember using someone else's handle to post this.

Kkkkkk sir, daddy jarus

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Blizzy9ja: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
That Aminat tho... She spoke the English as if she was sent 4rm Buckingham palace

No be by English sha...

Akpabio said it all when he called Lie Mohammed the father of propaganda

If that guy is sent to the ministry of information (which am 95% sure will happen) then we should brace ourselves up for a govt based on lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by rayshiy: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
prof udo udomah
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by simplycarro: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:

Guess what ....

I AM REGRETTING.............

Fool! Your post history is replete with insulting GMB as a Presidential candidate and as a President and insulting Yorubas.
Bastard too ashamed to be called a flattheaad.

10 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by xcals(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
That light skinned lady from kaduna abi na gombe? undecided, na she try pass
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by amanze15(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Danbazua was passionate, I think I has alot of vexing for some set of people in the defence ministry, senator Ali wakaili asked the best questions, some who know what he is asking, and senator binta Masai is very sound

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by mikolo80: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:
Nigerians are very funny set of humans

We now judge "ministers" based on eloquence.

As far as I'm concerned, Stella Oduah, Ngozi Iweal, Diezani and Adesina would defeat all the nominees screened today if the criteria were to be level of eloquence, intelligence and comportment.

Very funny country cheesy
painment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by modath(f): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
bettercreature:
That man knows too much about agriculture

Which is the koko...

Dont tell me how something is supposed to be done, show me how YOU got it done..

That man finish work, aswear....

We were just jubilating in my house cos it's clear that we would FEEL a difference not just TOLD..

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by mikolo80: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
drss:
Gathering of mastubators. *walks out*
if you like go on exile
we don't need wailers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by teadrake(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Under PMB,Nigeria shall be great again.
Dr Osagie
Amina Mohammed
Ali Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by olutunde12(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dandeson1:
you don't have to wish, you can actually denounce your citizenship...and go live in Burundi

Busy body, as of now i dont even live in Nigeria. So, safe your salival for nother............. Nigeria is a sham. And that is what we are telling you. In what sensible country can this rubbish happen? That a whole nation will be worshipping a list of "kruks" from one illiterate?
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by XYZ123: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
[size=16pt]Aminat Mohammed[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Turlest: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:

Guess what ....

Then you are one of those corrupt Nigerian's.

4 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by modath(f): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fearcom:

Propaganda of the highest order grin

I fear o & replicating it upandan like special assignment.
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Jayten(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
That's the stupidity of YOUTHS what's special about the screening? Do you expect them to say opposite,it's obvious that the response they gave shows that they have already been hinted, even during Jonathan's time the past ministers gave resounding game plan yet,99.9 percent of them looted without performing. Which of the nominated minister is below 50years of age 97percent have been in govt on and off... Yet foolish ones like u guys are here saying one idiot or the other nailed it. The Doctor that left Germany for Federal Govt all in the name of he's honored and want to serve his fatherland it's bcuz he knows the money he will make or has in the past years is what he will make in 2days in Nigerian Govt Office. Let's be realistic,u can't compare foreign companies to Federal Govt Job offers,except the opportunity of looting the way u want. Federal Govt has edge over foreign companies in that,bcuz highest they will act as if they are after u,with time the matter dies and that's all. Fools we have bn experiencing change right from inception, what this country needs is revolution #shikena... Power will still be the same highest improvement is what some of us are experiencing now,buh stable power supply na lie be that @least not yet... Be it PDP,APC, or any other party all is still controlled by the same looters or their children. My own is loot as u like buh plz make @least power stable and certain infrastructures laid down and maintained. U will see how Nigerians will fight for such a leader not to leave there. Foolish Libyans are suffering after Gaddafi's death, illiterates that are living life like the western world.Now dem dey die for mediterenian sea looking for better life... My dear let's tell ourselves the truth,the screening is nonsense, no logical or technical question to challenge their level of intelligence and experience... Retirement age I believe shld be 60-65, even 70 and above is in our govt #justsaying. #TheNextFool should condemn or say rubbish I no care...

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by jimngam(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Audu Ogbeh.....

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by JETROYA(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dr. Kayode Fayemi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by olutunde12(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
simplycarro:

Fool! Your post history is replete with insulting GMB as a Presidential candidate and as a President and insulting Yorubas.
Bastard too ashamed to be called a flattheaad.

"The deep calleth to the deep" - MKO Abiola.

Does this mean it takes a fool to know a fool?
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by ZUBY77(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:
For me it is lai rauf mohammed..
For basically making the senate floor lively

So you prefer night of a thousand laugh to screening?
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Samuel1402(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
KAYODE FAYEMI THE BEST

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
People that stood out and whom I expect to bring fresh ideas/performance based on today's screening

1 Fayemi 5* performance

2) Audu Ogbeh, he gave a speech on agriculture a year ago and I was so impressed by his intellect, his grasp of facts and figures from the head was impressive.

3) Dr Osagie ........

3) Amina Mohammed

4) Dambazau

5) Udo Udoma

People that didn't impress me

1. Ogbonaya Onu what exactly did he say? nothing!!!

2. The guy who said he's worked in FCT all his life, the same FCT where there were problems? rambling on without saying anything

3. The Civil engineer who started well about how he is a product of the free education in Nigeria, how he owes Nigeria etc but really didn't say anything inspiring except list the problems we all know.

Based on today I expect these 3 to be among the worst performing ministers

cant remember the others
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by jurjur: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:

Guess what ....

U know what? U r just but A GROWN,HANDSOME but QUALIFIED ASSHOLE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.