Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? (68809 Views)

Breaking News: Full List Of Confirmed Minister Today / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by AfroKnight: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

When Akpabio called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA, what was the senate's reaction.
Answer this truthfully and forever hold your peace.

I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.

cheesy cheesy cheesy funny babe
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by simplisity(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aminat Mohammed. She is a technocrat, polished and refined. She worth more than ministeral post.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by coolitempa(f): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aminat J Mohammed.....easily.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by kesternice: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kayode fayemi nailed it
Lai mohammed is indeed an orator an I just became his fan. But d best award goes 2 buhari for dis outstanding nominees

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by addey44: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Applaner:
wait o!!!!!
screening of ministerial nominees in October!!!!!!

I thots DAT dullard said his cabinet will b ready by sept.

chei!!!!!

dis man's administration will b worst Dan de previous ones

I pity Nigerians

thank God I stay in south Africa
You better remain there because you have nothing to contribute to Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by aminupeople: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
DANBAZAU

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by musajaoji: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amina Mohammed...that woman was just so humble and intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Forwetinnah: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
..what I see here are people picking and hailing ministers from their states or extraction.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by airex(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Carmal90:
For me it is lai rauf mohammed..
For basically making the senate floor lively
Best screened ministerial nominee and not minister please
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Commandoabdul(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
My MOTHER warned me against voting for BUHARI, that i do not know him better than she does but i did not listen.

Guess what ....

I AM REGRETTING.............
mtchew
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by mohdimplez(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
My MOTHER warned me against voting for BUHARI, that i do not know him better than she does but i did not listen.

Guess what ....

I AM REGRETTING.............
oh I see! U never start dey regret sef!

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by joshrare(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Funny enough, these best screen ministers might perform below expectation for one or two political reasons....

Anyhow, Godwin

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by information1: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yea bro..
olatunji21:
Fayemi nailed it..
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by kheni28(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
airex:
Best screened ministerial nominee and not minister please
. Wat r u saying.. they r now ministers waiting for portfolios

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by malonephill(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
I still pity nigerians so we still believe this politicians with what they says, confused people sha..

Untill they act on what they say all the talking are meaningless, let's see 'em on their field of work then we know who does it better, I heard more brillantly than this in 2011.....

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Tobby500(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Prof udoma udo udoma nail it 2day

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by kheni28(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
thundafire:
the whole screening na complete nonsense cs dy wer asking irrelvant questions lai mohammed nd co jst laughed cs dy have deceived dy gullible ones senate with all dier noise of serious screening ended up messing demsefs cs at dy end dy will screen dem all bastards
. pure hate... no logic

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by armadeo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
lookandlaff:
you only need to go through a typical page on Nairaland to understand why Nigerian youths cannot be allowed to be in charge of this country.

Unfortunately they are the product of a failed educational system, garbage in garbage out. 90% of graduates are not even employable talk less of running the country.

Honestly it would be a disaster for we youths of tomorrow to rule today. We embody the epitome of complete mental laziness and apathy towards hard Work. Nigerian youths need to change.

Aliko was quoted as saying many Nigerian youths want to be like him but no-one has bothered to find out how he got there. Typical Nigerian youths. That's why the so called elders keep taking us for a ride.

God help us

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by happney65: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
henchamb:
Kayode fayemi
Presentation
Charismatic
He took us ftom ekiti to economy to security to development and finally to foreign policy where he was outstanding.
He wife and children must be proud of him
No wonder false and his lousy senators bowed in shame and endorsed him

Na wetin them saabi be that..Book Economist and nothing else..Make them make am into reality,them no fit..Shiorr
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Tolatutu: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:
..what I see here are people picking and hailing ministers from their states or extraction.

If that was the case Aisha would not have gotten so many votes, how many people here are from Gombe or the North sef compared to other parts? And I see both men and women voting for her so it's not about sex either. I think everyone can clearly identified the front runners

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by BALLOSKI: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

[s]

When Akpabio called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA, what was the senate's reaction.
Answer this truthfully and forever hold your peace.

I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.
[/s]
God , Wetin b dis? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by modath(f): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
BALLOSKI:
God , Wetin b dis? undecided

I just had a mental picture of what your face would have been like & I honestly LOLed! grin cheesy
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Aaam(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
fayemi was d best... He lectured those guys like mere students... Dat man is a brain... Take it or leave It ...fayemi was d best today...my view.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by onatisi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
malonephill:
I still pity nigerians so we still believe this politicians with what they says, confused people sha..

Untill they act on what they say all the talking are meaningless, let's see 'em on their field of work then we know who does it better, I heard more brillantly than this in 2011.....
bros leave Nigerians oooo. Nigerians never learn from history,3 years from now they will be calling for the stoning of the same ministers they are hailing now
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Cadamlk: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
kokoA:
These guys are good. Buhari has selected the best brains in APC.. technocrats/Politicians.
That is exactly what many critics failed to understand
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Alezy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:
1st Aminat mohammed

2nd Audu Ogbeh.

3rd The Prof. Udoma

4th Abdulraman Danbbazua

5th Kayode Fayemi

Last LAI mohammed
Lolz
...why zz lai mohammed last Ln the list?? those guys where scared of asking some kinda questions. ...seems they all think/know he zz powerful within the cabal hence they just enjoyed his company irrespective of the political party.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by beey2(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
lookandlaff:
you only need to go through a typical page on Nairaland to understand why Nigerian youths cannot be allowed to be in charge of this country.

Unfortunately they are the product of a failed educational system, garbage in garbage out. 90% of graduates are not even employable talk less of running the country.

Unfortunately, the older generation and even you don't have the moral ground to question the youth education, eligibility and moral stand because if I could ask who taught the youth? The answer certainly will be the embitered older generation. They should retire
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bennyberry:

Ur 1 vote was not even added, it got missing at ur polling unit. #ur unrecognised vote wudn't have stopped the wind of change.
..are you saying the vote of a single adult Nigerian did not count for PMB? are you inferring Nigerians were disenfranchised?
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by rsleeky(f): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kayode fayemi
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by genearts(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
modath:
Audu Ogbeh hands down....

Not to downplay Akinwunmi Adesina's contribution but "geriatric Pa Audu" took Agric from the textbooks & theory.

Then proceeded to paint a practical & realistic picture with facts & figures...

& he did without being a naija version of a technocrat & with no fancy CV...

With him steering the Agricultural wheels of the nation, ...mehn great things are gwan... smiley

Thank you for this
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Bennyberry(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..are you saying the vote of a single adult Nigerian did not count for PMB? are you inferring Nigerians were disenfranchised?
who told u he is an adult?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos) / King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.