Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? (68784 Views)

Breaking News: Full List Of Confirmed Minister Today / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by vision2050: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fayemi and Audu Ugbe
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Ninilowo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
BABA LAI TRIED WALAHI
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by swaggprofessor(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dr kayode fayemi was superb to me. he left me speechless.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by stave9ja(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jayten:
That's the stupidity of YOUTHS what's special about the screening? Do you expect them to say opposite,it's obvious that the response they gave shows that they have already been hinted, even during Jonathan's time the past ministers gave resounding game plan yet,99.9 percent of them looted without performing. Which of the nominated minister is below 50years of age 97percent have been in govt on and off... Yet foolish ones like u guys are here saying one idiot or the other nailed it. The Doctor that left Germany for Federal Govt all in the name of he's honored and want to serve his fatherland it's bcuz he knows the money he will make or has in the past years is what he will make in 2days in Nigerian Govt Office. Let's be realistic,u can't compare foreign companies to Federal Govt Job offers,except the opportunity of looting the way u want. Federal Govt has edge over foreign companies in that,bcuz highest they will act as if they are after u,with time the matter dies and that's all. Fools we have bn experiencing change right from inception, what this country needs is revolution #shikena... Power will still be the same highest improvement is what some of us are experiencing now,buh stable power supply na lie be that @least not yet... Be it PDP,APC, or any other party all is still controlled by the same looters or their children. My own is loot as u like buh plz make @least power stable and certain infrastructures laid down and maintained. U will see how Nigerians will fight for such a leader not to leave there. Foolish Libyans are suffering after Gaddafi's death, illiterates that are living life like the western world.Now dem dey die for mediterenian sea looking for better life... My dear let's tell ourselves the truth,the screening is nonsense, no logical or technical question to challenge their level of intelligence and experience... Retirement age I believe shld be 60-65, even 70 and above is in our govt #justsaying. #TheNextFool should condemn or say rubbish I no care...

take it easy guy, grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Adatob(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jayten:
That's the stupidity of YOUTHS what's special about the screening? Do you expect them to say opposite,it's obvious that the response they gave shows that they have already been hinted, even during Jonathan's time the past ministers gave resounding game plan yet,99.9 percent of them looted without performing. Which of the nominated minister is below 50years of age 97percent have been in govt on and off... Yet foolish ones like u guys are here saying one idiot or the other nailed it. The Doctor that left Germany for Federal Govt all in the name of he's honored and want to serve his fatherland it's bcuz he knows the money he will make or has in the past years is what he will make in 2days in Nigerian Govt Office. Let's be realistic,u can't compare foreign companies to Federal Govt Job offers,except the opportunity of looting the way u want. Federal Govt has edge over foreign companies in that,bcuz highest they will act as if they are after u,with time the matter dies and that's all. Fools we have bn experiencing change right from inception, what this country needs is revolution #shikena... Power will still be the same highest improvement is what some of us are experiencing now,buh stable power supply na lie be that @least not yet... Be it PDP,APC, or any other party all is still controlled by the same looters or their children. My own is loot as u like buh plz make @least power stable and certain infrastructures laid down and maintained. U will see how Nigerians will fight for such a leader not to leave there. Foolish Libyans are suffering after Gaddafi's death, illiterates that are living life like the western world.Now dem dey die for mediterenian sea looking for better life... My dear let's tell ourselves the truth,the screening is nonsense, no logical or technical question to challenge their level of intelligence and experience... Retirement age I believe shld be 60-65, even 70 and above is in our govt #justsaying. #TheNextFool should condemn or say rubbish I no care...
bro is not dat deep

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by sigiyaya(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
simplycarro:

Fool! Your post history is replete with insulting GMB as a Presidential candidate and as a President and insulting Yorubas.
Bastard too ashamed to be called a flattheaad.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Now listen let me put it straight to you that i do not hate the YORUBAS and i have good amount of friends who are YORUBAS one of my best friend whom i met during my NYSC service period is a YORUBA. Currently my Girlfriend is from EKITI STATE(don't worry i will take care of her like i have always done) and i love her so much and don't be surprise if this man you called a fool today turns around to be you inlaw tomorrow grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by simplycarro: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
olutunde12:

"The deep calleth to the deep" - MKO Abiola.

Does this mean it takes a fool to know a fool?
Fool, Igbo man, there is no name like OLUTUNDE.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by malikisah: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Kayode fayemi

Aminat Muhammed

And the slayer of the wailers Elhadji oLAIwola lying Muhammed
i am on your side!
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by malikisah: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

When Akpabio called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA, what was the senate's reaction.
Answer this truthfully and forever hold your peace.

I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.
e still dey pain you

7 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by malikisah: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
My MOTHER warned me against voting for BUHARI, that i do not know him better than she does but i did not listen.

Guess what ....

I AM REGRETTING.............
one of those in stupor

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by anigbajumo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Who else should I give it to?A man dat lecture d house on.......

Security

Foreign policy

Education........fayemi is one of kind,once again ah dust my cap and throway salute for who deserve it....

My fuel was exhausted so I dnt watch Aminat nd Lai mohammed....

5 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by malikisah: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jarus:
I watched only 6 (Udo Udoma, Fayemi, Ogbeh, Onu, Dambazau and Lai) and here is my assessment.

Udo Udoma 9/10

Dambazau - 8/10

Fayemi - 7/10

Ogbeh - 7/10

Onu - 6/10

Lai - 6/10
well done! you too scored 89%

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by sigiyaya(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
jurjur:

U know what? U r just but A GROWN,HANDSOME but QUALIFIED ASSHOLE.
I love it when i make controversial statements like this one grin grin grin grin grin bring it on.........
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
you only need to go through a typical page on Nairaland to understand why Nigerian youths cannot be allowed to be in charge of this country.

Unfortunately they are the product of a failed educational system, garbage in garbage out. 90% of graduates are not even employable talk less of running the country.

4 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Tamakay(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amina Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Kassidy90(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
so far with those ones i av seen, i believe we re on the rght track here.....Fayemi, Ogbe, Onu, Osagie, Gen. Dan, Muhammed..and the Chief wailer's slayer Mr. Lai....thumbs up for PMB

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by moonert(f): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amina J Mohammed nailed it for me. She just d flow like say she carry textbook. she lectured d senators like her pupils.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by MyMouth(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

When Akpabio called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA, what was the senate's reaction.
Answer this truthfully and forever hold your peace.

I do not mince words when I say I'm not a fan of Lai Moh'd.
And to think he's been tipped to man the ministry of information?

Nigerians!
Get Ready!

Akpabio gave us a hint when he called him the FATHER OF PROPAGANDA
There's a reason his name was changed from "Lai" to "Lie"

People are being sold a man who will run the information ministry based on propaganda, and more propaganda, and they are rejoicing.

God forbid that the information ministry is doomed!

Propaganda seeks to direct information at an already brainwashed people

Propaganda obscures facts and gives half truths

Propaganda seeks to build a movement

Propaganda strives to build a following whether or not people understand what is at stake.

Propaganda obtains information via questionable means.

PROPAGANDA IS THE SYSTEMATIC EFFORT TO MANIPULATE OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS.
This girl, u get problem sha! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by anigbajumo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
VenusBetty:
Fayemi shouldn't have taken a bow, the senators should have bowed in reverence.

Exactly,the man is brilliant and intelligent...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by montezz(f): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
VenusBetty:
Fayemi shouldn't have taken a bow, the senators should have bowed in reverence.
You can say dat again.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by 13july: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bennyberry:

Ur 1 vote was not even added, it got missing at ur polling unit. #ur unrecognised vote wudn't have stopped the wind of change.
Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by hardisha81(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jayten:
..I think nobody wouldn't nail u for Ur personal opinion concerning d national issue, but at d same time u have no point cos it's seems u just looking for undue attention nd I promise u on this nairaland, we would deprive u of that....

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Applaner: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
wait o!!!!! screening of ministerial nominees in October!!!!!!

I thots DAT dullard said his cabinet will b ready by sept.

chei!!!!!

dis man's administration will b worst Dan de previous ones

I pity Nigerians

thank God I stay in south Africa
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by anigbajumo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:
Nigerians are very funny set of humans

We now judge "ministers" based on eloquence.

As far as I'm concerned, Stella Oduah, Ngozi Iweal, Diezani and Adesina would defeat all the nominees screened today if the criteria were to be level of eloquence, intelligence and comportment.

Very funny country cheesy

Funniest comment so far on this thread.......

None of them can defeat fayemi,I guess u dnt watch the screening.

4 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
themilanway:
Aminat Mohammed.

She had it all.

Beauty,brains,eloquence,oratory,confidence,articulate.....the list is endless.

Really proud of Buhari
abeg, she didn't say anything reasonable.
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by MRWINSOME: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
olutunde12:
What is all these useless noise about screening of ministers after seven months that this man won election? Is this a test of his performance in office? He has nothing to show after 5 months of taking over power than threats, intimidation, boko haram attacks, Fulani herdsmen attacks, useless naira outside nigeria and finally ministerial list. How i wish I am not a nigerian!
pls work on your calculations it's not even five months old and he never told you he was coming up with the ministerial list as soon as he resumed office
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by montezz(f): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'l gv it to fayemi and udo udoma!
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
People need to understand the meaning of propaganda. I don't know if lai Mohammed is the right man for the job, his screening didn't give any insight into the man.

Propaganda is an effective tool of every government. When Americans go on about American exceptionalism that is propaganda, you say it so many times the people begin to beleive it. At a time when we need to re orientate the national pysche especially in the war against corruption. A master of propaganda is exactly what is needed in the ministry of national orientation. I just have no idea if lai Mohammed is the man for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by abdulaa: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=sigiyaya post=38949822]My MOTHER warned me against voting for BUHARI, that i do not know him better than she does but i did not listen.

Guess what ....

I AM REGRETTING.............[/quote

that means your mother in patience ebele Jonathan (mumu born mumu)

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by Titihaino(f): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
still in d office with loads of work....can somebody pls send link to watch the screening again undecided
Re: Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? by eluquenson(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Watching Fayemi's ministerial screening, to think Ekiti state voted out this guy for Fayose?
Well, Ekiti's loss is Nigeria's gain, I guess.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.