Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (47536 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by logicman: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wish I commented earlier,this post n FP things
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by redgem(f): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
wristbangle:
10. I am a virgin

Some girls use this statement to appear decent before guys like holy Mary. Such ladies have no doubt embark on sexual journey before but they use kitty cat tightening jelly to close the gap. Chai may God deliver us guys cool

11. I don't bleach

The complexion of some black ladies is fairer than the whites and when you ask them, Oh misspicy, kachisbarbie, mhizkel, adeh39, redgem, etc, Is this your true complexion? Na so them go open mouth like dove saying Yeeesh! If I hear say una no dey use cream sad

12. My butt and boobs are natural

No be say una kuku allow guys like me, tosyne2much, falconey touch una package but telling us it's natural na confirm lie. Even toolz own na fake self undecided

13. I pound yam alot

Some ladies use this statement since they believe the road to a guy's heart is his stomach. They sugarcoat their mouth like sharwama but when you marry them, u will discover common eba, they can't prepare grin

Someone wants my mouth..... Will just ignore
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Guys Be Gossiping About Girls Since time immemorial...embarassed "grin"

*********Like Can't Y'all Just Leave "US" Alone? undecided*********

Some girls Are Actually Good..undecided
Some Of US could cook(it's Hereditary).. cool
Some don't Wear makeups(being Natural rocks)... shocked
Some don't visit guys(they could RAPE us undecided)... angry
Some DON'T ask guys for Money(it's degrading)... lipsrsealed
Some don't go to Eateries Either(junkfood Ain't healthy)..
And lastly some are Actually God-Fearing!(I fvcking Love God) embarassed

So there! Not all Girls Are Bad...we still Got good girls...Like me Around? cool undecided
please am begging you don't use the "F" word in the same sentence with God. sad

3 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 21, 2015
wristbangle:
10. I am a virgin

Some girls use this statement to appear decent before guys like holy Mary. Such ladies have no doubt embark on sexual journey before but they use kitty cat tightening jelly to close the gap. Chai may God deliver us guys cool

11. I don't bleach

The complexion of some black ladies is fairer than the whites and when you ask them, Oh misspicy, kachisbarbie, mhizkel, adeh39, redgem, etc, Is this your true complexion? Na so them go open mouth like dove saying Yeeesh! If I hear say una no dey use cream sad

12. My butt and boobs are natural

No be say una kuku allow guys like me, tosyne2much, falconey touch una package but telling us it's natural na confirm lie. Even toolz own na fake self undecided

13. I pound yam alot

Some ladies use this statement since they believe the road to a guy's heart is his stomach. They sugarcoat their mouth like sharwama but when you marry them, u will discover common eba, they can't prepare grin

angry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Guys Be Gossiping About Girls Since time immemorial...embarassed "grin"

*********Like Can't Y'all Just Leave "US" Alone? undecided*********

Some girls Are Actually Good..undecided
Some Of US could cook(it's Hereditary).. cool
Some don't Wear makeups(being Natural rocks)... shocked
Some don't visit guys(they could RAPE us undecided)... angry
Some DON'T ask guys for Money(it's degrading)... lipsrsealed
Some don't go to Eateries Either(junkfood Ain't healthy)..
And lastly some are Actually God-Fearing!(I fvcking Love God) embarassed

So there! Not all Girls Are Bad...we still Got good girls...Like me Around? cool undecided
how many girls have ever admitted to being bad girls? Hahahahahahahahaha good girls like you hahaha OK let's move on.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Why would any sensible lady wanna fake herself to appear decent?
Who cares what a guy thinks of her? There are many other important things to think of. Wristbangle sad
mhizkel urm, the girls I meet do dat a lot and it makes me get tired of dem... Dr is this one recently dats just tellin me how perfect she is.. Always cookin, cleanin, doin house chores, wakin up in d mornin to cook, etc.. Ha! And the worst part is dat she think's I"m dat good.

I just like girls who r real with dem selves.. I won't judge dem... I"m yet to meet a gurl who isn't ashamed to admit she likes sex, she likes partyin.. She likes to go to church... Dis and dat... Not d one dat will only try killing herself just to make d guy knw she is decent... Dats pretence!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by wristbangle: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
redgem:

Someone wants my mouth..... Will just ignore

tongue
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Mhizkel(f): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
mhizkel urm, the girls I meet do dat a lot and it makes me get tired of dem... Dr is this one recently dats just tellin me how perfect she is.. Always cookin, cleanin, doin house chores, wakin up in d mornin to cook, etc.. Ha! And the worst part is dat she think's I"m dat good.

I just like girls who r real with dem selves.. I won't judge dem... I"m yet to meet a gurl who isn't ashamed to admit she likes sex, she likes partyin.. She likes to go to church... Dis and dat... Not d one dat will only try killing herself just to make d guy knw she is decent... Dats pretence!
Permit me to say, those girls are sick in the head.
Bloody pretenders!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Permit me to say, those girls are sick in the head.
Bloody pretenders!
lol nice one. I just needed u to say that.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Mhizkel(f): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol nice one. I just needed u to say that.

My 2centgrin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
how many girls have ever admitted to being bad girls? Hahahahahahahahaha good girls like you hahaha OK let's move on.
LoL! Yeap! undecided

we still got Bad Girls that admit they're bad...undecided You want names??

Lemme name a few...Nicki Minaj...maheeda...Rihanna..Kim K..e.t.c. "grin"
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Nori:
LoL! what's So Bad?? undecided

***********I think It's Dope....****** It just heightens MY Love for God..."grin"
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Cutehector(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Nori:
I duno btw u and estharfabian who pretend pass...
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Yeap! undecided

we still got Bad Girls that admit they're bad...undecided You want names??

Lemme name a few...Nicki Minaj...maheeda...Rihanna..Kim K..e.t.c. "grin"
:-) they're mostly publicity stunt / to create controversy they might the coolest, realest gfs but the Kardashians?!?!?!?! they're men killers!!! living poisonous beings from mom to the least check how the turn the men around them to trash...

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I duno btw u and estharfabian who pretend pass...
*carries handkerchief* *wipes hurtful tears* sad

Sweeery, You think I pretend?? sad lipsrsealed

Oya give instances where ah pretended.. angry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
:-) they're mostly publicity stunt / to create controversy they might the coolest, realest gfs but the Kardashians?!?!?!?! they're men killers!!! living poisonous beings from mom to the least check how the turn the men around them to trash...
And You guys think Ladies are "the weaklings..".undecided

The kardasians are actually my role models...tongue "grin"
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
*carries handkerchief* *wipes hurtful tears* sad

Sweeery, You think I pretend?? sad lipsrsealed

Oya give instances where ah pretended.. angry
lol stop cryn.... Just dah wen u wrote

Some of us dnt like visitin guys

Some of us dnt go to eateries

Some of us dis and dat

I felt like u were actually referin to urself..

Cux most times wen one uses the "some people" word, they indirectly referin abt demselves in particula.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol stop cryn.... Just dah wen u wrote

Some of us dnt like visitin guys

Some of us dnt go to eateries

Some of us dis and dat

I felt like u were actually referin to urself..

Cux most times wen one uses the "some people" word, they indirectly referin abt demselves in particula.
hehehehehehehe....And That's Like so Hard to believe?? undecided lipsrsealed

LoL! I'm dead serious....I practically don't go OUt(well, except school) .....I'm kinda A Homebody...undecided Old news...tongue

And ah Like to Eat Healthy...tongue So, No Eateries for Me...

The world is full Of Pretenders sha... So, it All goes back To Yah....tongue
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
hehehehehehehe....And That's Like so Hard to believe?? undecided lipsrsealed

LoL! I'm dead serious....I practically don't go OUt(well, except school) .....I'm kinda A Homebody...undecided Old news...tongue

And ah Like to Eat Healthy...tongue So, No Eateries for Me...

The world is full Of Pretenders sha... So, it All goes back To Yah....tongue
lol u"l make a good girlfrnd...
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u"l make a good girlfrnd...
A very Boring Girlfriend..trust me....You'd runaway...undecided
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
And You guys think Ladies are "the weaklings..".undecided

The kardasians are actually my role models...tongue "grin"
Hahahahahahahahaha you must be a very bad girl then, women are strong in some aspects but mostly weak in many other aspects. Those men were pussiessss or had that trait in them and those witches now act as activators, those guys gave them the power over them that's why a real man should NEVER give up his principles or beliefs because of a girl (that's when he starts turning to pusssssi tnx to Father's OT) I bet some super stars like 50, Jay-z and more won't be pusssified like that Because they live by Principles first before other things.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Cutehector(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
A very Boring Girlfriend..trust me....You'd runaway...undecided
naah.. U like bein indoors ryt? Dats kinda in a good way u knw... On weekends I could just visit or u could visit and maybe watch movies togeda, etc wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Kingsley1000(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahahahahaha you must be a very bad girl then, women are strong in some aspects but mostly weak in many other aspects. Those men were pussiessss or had that trait in them and those witches now act as activators, those guys gave them the power over them that's why a real man should NEVER give up his principles or beliefs because of a girl (that's when he starts turning to pusssssi tnx to Father's OT) I bet some super stars like 50, Jay-z and more won't be pusssified like that Because they live by Principles first before other things.
*Carries gun* *about to shoot his head* angry "Women are weak in what Aspects"

LoL...! "grin" about The Men who Are pusssseas, I think It's cool....No matter how You guys Wanna see it...Your worlds revolve Around "GIRLS" undecided It's the Natural Order...from The days Of Adam n Eve...undecided Girls have mental powers...You guys just possess muscles And that base Voice*lipsrsealed...*Which a girl could also have too* cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Kingsley1000(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Op did you study listology?

Still pending for counter thread

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by joviegghead: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Fake hairs,fake eye lashes,fake complexion,fake truth even their lie gan na fake... Everything na FAKE... Hear them: ''I've never drank garri b4,pls how does it taste like''?..... ''i don't drink anything apart from water and champagne''....''i don't bleach my skin,never will i do that,this is my natural complexion,i just use ordinary baby oil''......''pls what does 'bleep' mean cuz i've never heard that word before''?.....''i watch movies only at silverbird cinemas''... RUBBISH
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Why would any sensible lady wanna fake herself to appear decent?
Who cares what a guy thinks of her? There are many other important things to think of. Wristbangle sad
In English please of your signature.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
*Carries gun* *about to shoot his head* angry "Women are weak in what Aspects"

LoL...! "grin" about The Men who Are pusssseas, I think It's cool....No matter how You guys Wanna see it...Your worlds revolve Around "GIRLS" undecided It's the Natural Order...from The days Of Adam n Eve...undecided Girls have mental powers...You guys just possess muscles And that base Voice*lipsrsealed...*Which a girl could also have too* cool
lol Hahahahahahahahaha *aiming a nuclear war head at her* so you want to be all strong and no weakness? ( one of the female weakness is not being able to tell themselves the truth about themselves /not being able to handle the truth, like you just flipped and whipped out your gun lol ). The female weakness is so numerous to mention, mental powers yeah but very little compared to the male and I'm not trying to be a misogynist or whatever but it's just in females just a very few have developed their mental capabilities up to the males standards :-)). you doubt me? name a female inventor an what she invented for me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Mhizkel(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2015
blublahd:

In English please of your signature.
If your girlfriend is with you because of money, then any nigga with money can fu*k your bitch.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Diamonddris(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ladies be like " I don't eat fufu o"

Iyah mmi
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Toks2008(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
I have only been with a guy all my life.

Maybe she meant to say i have only been with a guy as far as i can remember or as far as real sex is concerned but many guys have ravaged my body like kilode and i have also done enough trumpet blowing for countless guys.

Lubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.