Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (47316 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
i don't get the quote... a world without women. explain it to me , pls. undecided

IamLEGEND1:
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by j4sure(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Ephemmm: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dude,let be sincere,most ladies cant actually ask a guy out btw tell me what will come to your mind at such instant,abegisad saddat one no be lie.

It depends on the maturity of the guy. As for me, I need to appreciate the courage of such lady for coming out of shell to express her mind despite the cultural deficiency which doesn't favour this: such lady will forever be respected and appreciated for life anyday, anytime.

Chikena!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by ebubey(f): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]allthose mumu girls always typing "I don't reply mails" na them dey like" D" pass. One dey ontop my bed now sef. Oops, ok, scratch that tongue

Sheila used all these shiit on me then especially this evil statement baby, I am God fearing now, come on sex is not food joor
Even upon all the advices my padi gave me, I couldn't do anything oh, sheila really purnished me ehn...

The day I bought her a gotv decorder, she just gave me a peck on my lips mehn,her lips soft die! It had this chocolate flavour and I could feel the movement of her spirit on mine. I was imagining how sweet the real thing is gonna be and I said to myself "vizkiz, you are getting there gradually" geez! I was so happy! cheesy(mtchewww....ode buruku undecided)

The day her charms startted clearing off my mumu face was when she came to my house and said I should help her copy her pictures on my laptop because she wanna fomart her memory card. I did that but forgot to delete the pictures. When I check some recent pictures, chai...you need to see what I saw! shocked

Sheila was taking a selfie with an huge diick in her mouth. I couldn't stop crying that night, not because I have been scammed, but because of the size of the diick. It looks like 3 times my own cry

I decided to take a bold step and be a man! I said to myself, this is it! No more scamming!!! angry you really need to see what I did to sheila when next she came over.

Wanna know? Watch out for episode 3 next week on Me and sheila tongue
[/b]
i like u

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by omonnakoda: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't do dogstyle...........
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by rita25(f): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
hahahahahahahah guys too have their own joor
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by saintkel(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Why would any sensible lady wanna fake herself to appear decent?
Who cares what a guy thinks of her? There are many other important things to think of. Wristbangle sad
Yea like thinking of SaintKel
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Let her lie as long as shes not snitching
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Kingsley1000(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
I don't do dogstyle...........
why do they lie about it?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Zellie: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
A lady saying she doesn't like eateries makes her appear decent?

Okay, next time I'm trying to appear "decent", I'll use that line . And OP, please look up the meaning of doubledate sad
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by IceDude(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
INTROVERT is guilty of number 9 cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by thundafire: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
1. i dont visit guys yes i agree with u but u re nt a virgin abi na 4 air u dy visit guys

2. i dnt fancy sex but dy 4ck everything 4ckable

3. i dnt like eateries but wen u take dem dia dy will wnt 2 eat everything

4. i dnt giv my numbers 2 strangers yes i agree but all dy frnds u met 4rm primary skool 2 as u big so wer dy nt strangers abi u born with frnds but just drive pick dem up dy will giv u without u asking dem
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by thundafire: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
rita25:
if u say guys get too name am hw many tyms u dn eva carry guy go out nd dy guy order anyhw cs he will b scared dat at dy end na him go pay,guys dat do make up apart 4rm models re gays,guys love sex fact nd dnt pretend,guys giv any gal dy approach numbers whether na ghost or not so name urs

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Eberex(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
you find number 6 : I'm God fearing mostly on their status on social network sites
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by viktor01(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Cooking is my hobby, I even prefer to cook with firewood.

^^^ Believe this, and you can believe anything. grin

You got me cracked with laughter
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by mastermind1759(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Divsy:
Not everything there is true...
which one is wrong..
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Marvidbrain: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't think that they can exhibit that kind of an attitude.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by IamLEGEND1: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
aflyingbird:
i don't get the quote... a world without women. explain it to me , pls. undecided

a world devoid of shawties = dudes poking each others yansh with their penìs

#Gerrit? grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
RUBBISH angry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Monalisa185(f): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
INTERESTING !!!!!

Anything that makes you guys feel better....is allowed....

expecting a counter-thread

Soon!!!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
All na wash
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by msbbash(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
elantraceey:
wait, I don't get, are you saying if any Lady says any of this she's lying ?
no she's nt lying !!:, she just dey talk her mind ni .especially lagos girls
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
rita25:
Na true sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Skimpledawg(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dude,let be sincere,most ladies cant actually ask a guy out btw tell me what will come to your mind at such instant,abegisad saddat one no be lie.
C'mon babe, ladies still ask guys out. Recently there was this girl i knew since her secondary school days with her friend. They ar both in the same level and department (Medicine) - to tell u how georgeous they look. But after my service and got a small paying job, i asked her other friend out and we started going out. When this other girl found out, she was so mad that she pleaded to see me which i obliged and she 'practically asked me out'..... I wz so stunned. She wz of the opinion that i shuld date her rather than her friend cos i knew her before her friend......

So chill wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Zellie:
A lady saying she doesn't like eateries makes her appear decent?

Okay, next time I'm trying to appear "decent", I'll use that line . And OP, please look up the meaning of doubledate sad
A lady who double date is prone to cheating
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by sexaddict08(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
too much fakeness I'm telling u

bt in the end....

I would be using ur ass...
no no no
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by henryigbi: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
I dont collect money from guys to make my hair............................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.