Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (47306 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Drikojigzy:
toshyntoomuch abeg re add... gues i lost u on bbm.... crystalFilmz Umanu elijah 55D0AF3A
I will add you right away bro cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
elantraceey:
wait, I don't get, are you saying if any Lady says any of this she's lying ?
Are you schooling in Alvan?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by elantraceey(f): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Are you schooling in Alvan?
nope
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by ucnwafor(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
wristbangle:

Well I believe u becos u are still dark in complexion
dark jollyjoy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
ucnwafor:
dark jollyjoy
cheesywink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by mikkypel(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na God I take beg u ooooo

Abeg no just try get under her skirt ooooo.. Make Lalasticlala no push ur story enter FP oooo cheesy

Dem dey tell person dah one.... I no b konji freak ooo... And I no ready to dey ask for child bearing pills from folks hee on NL
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
shona2487:
My oga! Using simple words to explain in details my view on the topic may open up a debate nd let's nt 4get dt there r ppl who still dnt undstnd d concept of individual differences, nd sum ppl wld even argue with u for aving an opinion diffrnt frm theirs as if u share there heart nd brain.
Abi now cheesy

No one can change that
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
evegran:
#*passing by*#
No addition or subtraction ? cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by LadyBeauty(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Goto my website on my profile, or view my signature for x-rated updates ; just click on it
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by shapman: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]allthose mumu girls always typing "I don't reply mails" na them dey like" D" pass. One dey ontop my bed now sef. Oops, ok, scratch that tongue

Sheila used all these shiit on me then especially this evil statement baby, I am God fearing now, come on sex is not food joor
Even upon all the advices my padi gave me, I couldn't do anything oh, sheila really purnished me ehn...

The day I bought her a gotv decorder, she just gave me a peck on my lips mehn,her lips soft die! It had this chocolate flavour and I could feel the movement of her spirit on mine. I was imagining how sweet the real thing is gonna be and I said to myself "vizkiz, you are getting there gradually" geez! I was so happy! cheesy(mtchewww....ode buruku undecided)

The day her charms startted clearing off my mumu face was when she came to my house and said I should help her copy her pictures on my laptop because she wanna fomart her memory card. I did that but forgot to delete the pictures. When I check some recent pictures, chai...you need to see what I saw! shocked

Sheila was taking a selfie with an huge diick in her mouth. I couldn't stop crying that night, not because I have been scammed, but because of the size of the diick. It looks like 3 times my own cry

I decided to take a bold step and be a man! I said to myself, this is it! No more scamming!!! angry you really need to see what I did to sheila when next she came over.

Wanna know? Watch out for episode 3 next week on Me and sheila tongue
[/b]
baba laugh don make me hug my landlord wife hoooooo!!!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by jacoik(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]allthose mumu girls always typing "I don't reply mails" na them dey like" D" pass. One dey ontop my bed now sef. Oops, ok, scratch that tongue

Sheila used all these shiit on me then especially this evil statement baby, I am God fearing now, come on sex is not food joor
Even upon all the advices my padi gave me, I couldn't do anything oh, sheila really purnished me ehn...

The day I bought her a gotv decorder, she just gave me a peck on my lips mehn,her lips soft die! It had this chocolate flavour and I could feel the movement of her spirit on mine. I was imagining how sweet the real thing is gonna be and I said to myself "vizkiz, you are getting there gradually" geez! I was so happy! cheesy(mtchewww....ode buruku undecided)

The day her charms startted clearing off my mumu face was when she came to my house and said I should help her copy her pictures on my laptop because she wanna fomart her memory card. I did that but forgot to delete the pictures. When I check some recent pictures, chai...you need to see what I saw! shocked

Sheila was taking a selfie with an huge diick in her mouth. I couldn't stop crying that night, not because I have been scammed, but because of the size of the diick. It looks like 3 times my own cry

I decided to take a bold step and be a man! I said to myself, this is it! No more scamming!!! angry you really need to see what I did to sheila when next she came over.

[/b]
lolhahaha I swear guy u dey maddddddd!!!!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by fof1: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dude,let be sincere,most ladies cant actually ask a guy out btw tell me what will come to your mind at such instant,abegisad saddat one no be lie.
ITS UNTRUE. MANY DO SAME. HV BEEN ASKED OUT AND FOR REAL SEVERALLY.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by PasNina(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
elantraceey:
wait, I don't get, are you saying if any Lady says any of this she's lying ?
Note I'm not trying to say that any
lady that utters any of the listed
statement, is telling lies.

Are you suffering from retrograde amnesia?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by omophuneh9(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Strong case...kno I've had a dose of all d pills outlined above...d babe was abt 2 yrs older than me and d one dat cracked me most was she always reminding me dat she was a virgin whereas she'd always initiate d spark when we're alone...sha me gud boy(d real v) used to chill...nice one op**watin op mean self??**
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Burger01(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

[/b]
Ogbeni, complete your story jare. Wetin come happen? angry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by nekede11(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Divsy:
Not everything there is true...
whch abeg
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
PasNina:
Note I'm not trying to say that any lady that utters any of the listed statement, is telling lies.
Are you suffering from retrograde amnesia?
Bros easy oooo

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
omophuneh9:
Strong case...kno I've had a dose of all d pills outlined above...d babe was abt 2 yrs older than me and d one dat cracked me most was she always reminding me dat she was a virgin whereas she'd always initiate d spark when we're alone...sha me gud boy(d real v) used to chill...nice one op**watin op mean self??**
OP means original poster cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol Hahahahahahahahaha *aiming a nuclear war head at her* so you want to be all strong and no weakness? ( one of the female weakness is not being able to tell themselves the truth about themselves /not being able to handle the truth, like you just flipped and whipped out your gun lol ). The female weakness is so numerous to mention, mental powers yeah but very little compared to the male and I'm not trying to be a misogynist or whatever but it's just in females just a very few have developed their mental capabilities up to the males standards :-)). you doubt me? name a female inventor an what she invented for me.
Bad guy!
You don finish am sharp sharpgringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by gykes(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Guys Be Gossiping About Girls Since time immemorial...embarassed "grin"

*********Like Can't Y'all Just Leave "US" Alone? undecided*********

Some girls Are Actually Good..undecided
Some Of US could cook(it's Hereditary).. cool
Some don't Wear makeups(being Natural rocks)... shocked
Some don't visit guys(they could RAPE us undecided)... angry
Some DON'T ask guys for Money(it's degrading)... lipsrsealed
Some don't go to Eateries Either(junkfood Ain't healthy)..
And lastly some are Actually God-Fearing!(I fvcking Love God) embarassed

So there! Not all Girls Are Bad...we still Got good girls...Like me Around? cool undecided

I'm am seriously of the opinion that EFCC is yet to prove it's credibility until it visits this post!... what a scam!!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by lebete3000: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'll rather have a child through my Peenis than through Marriage.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
msbbash:

that's the line u hear from most 9ja ladies

Ladies always defending their useless behaviours, even when the lines of their guilt are very clear for everyone to see. As if one has to meet all the ladies in the world before he can make some reasonable generalisations.

I only pity those who take women serious
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Owliver:
The dictionary say decency means dressing in a morraly accepted way. decency cannot be defined by yourself alone. its a societal thing. its a collective idea and ur profile picture shows you are not "decent"

Thank you op. She just wanted to still defend herself, even when the thread had exposed her already. Girls of her kind will never change.
I wander how any educated and reasonable lady would subscribe to her tricky way of thinking.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I duno btw u and estharfabian who pretend pass...
I don't care what you think.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by glogirlie(f): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
wen u won't follow sensible ladies nko, u can say d senseless ladies u av met lied to u jst to be decent.. am sure u r also living a fake life...

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by glogirlie(f): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
wen u won't follow sensible ladies nko, u can say d senseless ladies u av met lied to u jst to be decent.. am sure u r also living a fake life... woobish
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Fourwinds: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Why would any sensible lady wanna fake herself to appear decent?
Who cares what a guy thinks of her? There are many other important things to think of. Wristbangle sad
because they act like Ostrich
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Owliver(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Thank you op. She just wanted to still defend herself, even when the thread had exposed her already. Girls of her kind will never change.
I wander how any educated and reasonable lady would subscribe to her tricky way of thinking.
self righteousness i guess.

its all about the heart" is the quote her type use often.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by Rosejefrey(f): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
and the annoying lie a guy will tell u is...
(1)my ex got married Dats y we broke up (2)ur d first girl am giving a head(in bed) (3)I Ve Neva begged or persuaded a girl for sex.....etc
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by kayalla(f): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
make wetin for happen
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys by fexyrich(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
The worst part is the hypocrisy some of them exhibit..I remember an ex of mine who used to tell me things like''girls that cheat on their man are so Useless" I never knew she herself was even worse than a cheat..I later found out that this girl was chopping 4 other guys while dating me..How did I find out?? Watch out for episode 2..
If a girl lies for you ehh..U would know that the devil is a confirmed learner!!Never give your heart to a woman cos if most of them are real pretenders and hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.